Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands
[Family-PRP] Welcome to the Jungle (See Inside)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ABVirus

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:32 am
This is a private family roleplay for KasaiLoki's Radha and ABVirus' Kivuli and any/all of their cubs. (played by Greenie, Mynsed and VelvetVixie.)

Please don't post here unless you were invited! heart  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:42 am
User Image

Kivuli had been near when Radha had had her cubs and when it was over, he had approached with his herbs and medicines to help her regain her strength from the ordeal. He had looked on their cubs, his cubs in awe. They were each so tiny and so beautiful and so powerful, all at the same time. He loved them with all his soul and he watched them grow until they were old enough to make the decision of which parent they had wanted to journey with.

In the end, only one cub, one of the two twins in the litter, decided he would rather go with Radha and while it broke Kivuli's heart to see one of his litter separated from his siblings, he knew without a doubt that his mother would protect him and see him to a good home, even if it wasn't in the pride.

They had stalled a few days before it was decided time to make the journey to the jungle, where Kivuli's pride lived. Kivuli wasn't sure if he could bear the thought of the departure, but straightened up when it was time to go. Gazing across the clearing where they had made their makeshift home near the jungle's border, Kivuli addressed both Radha and his little ones.

"Well then, shall we begin our journey?" He asked with a smile and then to Radha, he said. "I should very much like you to come with us, Radha. If only to see the territory, should you decide you'd like to visit later." He proposed and waited with expectant eyes to see what the lioness replied.

KasaiLoki

ABVirus

ABVirus

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:56 am
User Image

Yozora had been anticipating this since forever! She was finally going to find out what the jungle, the real jungle, not this border bit, looked like and all of her siblings were going with her! Well, almost all of them, she thought, gazing at Nen from the corner of her eye. He was going with their mother and while she was sure that he had his reasons, but she couldn't figure out for the life of her what they might be.

Didn't he care about his siblings? Didn't he want to stay with them? Yozora couldn't help feel a little betrayed that he was leaving and she could only imagine how her other siblings felt! Suddenly deciding she wanted to know rather than just imagine, she walked over to where her siblings sat and squeezed in between them, prodding her palest brother with a paw.

"Hey, Roho. Why isn't Nen joining us?" She asked and then looked at each of her other siblings in turn. "Somebody should go ask him." She prompted them as her parents spoke above them.

- Mynsed -

Ctrl F Greenie
I hope I got your username right...

VelvetVixie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:55 am
User Image

The tubby cub was wandering with his siblings rather quietly, which was unlike him. Tamko was well aware this was quite possibly the last time they'd see their Mother and sibling - this struck him as odd. He'd witnessed other complete families, but just figured his family had more to do out in the wild. Today also brought on their first trip to the jungle - woo! He was in absolute astonishment that they'd finally get a glimpse at the bigger world. "You're right." Tamko hadn't been listening entirely, but caught himself up.

"Do you have any ideas Yozora?"

He picked up his own stride to meet his sisters and got close to listen intently. Tamko had his own ideas of why the family memebers needed to leave, none were negative. He just didn't entirely understand why they had to leave and others could stay. "Do you think he has a special quest?" He queried his sister with raised brows.

"We probably should just ask him.."

ABVirus

- Mynsed -

VelvetVixie

KasaiLoki

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

VelvetVixie

Feral Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:20 am
User ImageFolami was listening intently to what her siblings were saying. She was wondering herself why Nen decided to stay with their mother. Then she walked past them, and asked upon passing "Nen, why do you want to stay with mother? Are you sure you wouldn't like to explore the jungle if even just for a little bit with us, and dad?" She realized the others got ahead of her so she trotted to catch up with the other two, and their father. She looked in awe as she could see the jungle was going to be a huge place to explore, she wondered what she would find while they went through the jungle to their home. Looking up towards her father as she had caught up she began to ask him questions, "Dad where do you think I will do good in the tribe? What kind of things are in the jungle?" She was an inquisitive little cub and wanted to see, touch know about everything she could find information about.

When her brother Tamko suggested that maybe their brother had a special quest Folami turned and looked at him "What kind of special quest do you think it could be?" She grinned and looked at Tamko with a facial expression of excitement, swishing the tip of her tail rather fast, as she was wondering well if Nen can stay with mom, and have a special quest, maybe she could have special quests too since they were going with their father.

Folami looked back at her dad "Can I have a special quest to do too father?"

ABVirus

- Mynsed -

Ctrl F Greenie

KasaiLoki

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:36 pm
Quote:
Hey guys, I live in the path of Hurricane Irma, and may be without internet with it's projected path. Just in case responses are slow from me for the next week or so.

User Image

Radha didn't know what to expect when she had left the Ela'wadiyi lands. She had been a rogue prior to her life in the Ela pride, but she really didn't think she would end up with cubs so soon after leaving. She was thankful the male, Kivuli, had stayed around with her. Raising a litter all by herself was something that never crossed Radha's mind previously. Now, here they were. Kivuli would set off to his homeland, and with him the four of the cubs would follow. She would as well, to gain knowledge of the borders in case she would visit, but she would not stay. Pride life just wasn't for Radha. After the disbanding of her homeland, and her just not fitting well amongst the Elas, she bowed to stay a rogue. This did not mean her children had to do the same.

When the blue lion spoke, Radha tilted her head to listen. She nodded slowly. "Is it a long trek?" She didn't mind it, but she could only think how the children would take it.

Besides, although four cubs would be staying, that left one little male who decided to stay with her. Radha could not deny him, although one night she had told him the benefits of staying with his father and siblings. Still, Nen - named after Radha's father, stubborn as he was (He probably got that from me the lioness mused), was adamant about staying with her. In the end, she accepted it. She did not have the heart to say no.

User Image
Light eyes stared at his siblings, blinking toward each and every one of them before settling on his sister. Folami had asked a question he knew his siblings were wondering. Why was he choosing to go with his mom instead of his dad and brothers and sisters? He had thought about it, but in the end, when everyone was given the choice and chose their father, he did not want to leave his mother.

"Because." he said shortly, his voice held a slight rasp to it. "Someone needs to protect mum!" While not even close to being fully grown, Nen puffed out his chest proudly. His light gazed shifted again. "And think. When we see each other again, just think of all the cool stories I'll have!" Their parents would tell stories before bed. Intrigued, Nen would also be able to share his adventures too.

ABVirus
VelvetVixie
- Mynsed -
Ctrl F Greenie

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

ABVirus

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:57 pm
"Not very long. I suspect our little ones will be able to make it." Kivuli confirmed with a smile. Suspecting they were ready and seeing his cubs already scampering forward, he gestured with his tail that they were to follow him and lead on.

And on they walked with Kivuli keeping his eyes on the path ahead, though his ears were open to the conversation of his cubs and he looked down at them warmly whenever he was addressed. Like in the instance that he was addressed by one of his daughters. He gazed at Folami with a smile.
"The Indlovukati is a pride, dear one, not a tribe." He reminded her. "And I'm sure you will do well within the pride." He was thought about the jungle and what lay within and was opening his maw to reply to his daughter, but she was already interested in another topic. The notion of 'special quests'. He smiled a little on that and then suddenly his daughter's attention was on him again.

"I'm sure you all will have a special quest to do, in your own way. It shall depend a great deal upon what you decide upon as your calling within the pride. I had to do a great deal in order to prove myself ready to become a Healer." He neglected for the time being that most of that was memory exercises. "Sons and Daughters, as you will be referred to within our pride, get to follow other lions and lionesses about as they get to choose their calling, whether it's to be a Healer, a Storyteller or a Provider." He would let the lionesses in the pride explain to his cubs about the fact that only lionesses could go on to becoming warriors, he thought. He didn't want to have a fight about who could definitely fight better than whom on the way there.

VelvetVixie

KasaiLoki
Oh gosh! Good luck and stay safe!

- Mynsed -

Ctrl F Greenie

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:02 pm
Yozora looked to each of her siblings curiously, before her eyes finally fell upon Nen, who had answered their question. She looked from him to their mother. She was so elegant and mysterious... She couldn't imagine that she needed protecting, so much as she would need to protect Nen, but she couldn't bring herself to point this out.

"Fine then." She said decidedly. "But you have to promise that you and Mama will come visit again." She said adamantly, shoving her muzzle close to Nen's. "You gotta promise! Come on, do it! Promise!" She chanted at him.

KasaiLoki

ABVirus

- Mynsed -

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Roho watched Nen, silent through most of the ordeal. In truth, he was in quite a pout. He didn’t want his mother and brother to separate. But he wanted to go with his siblings and dad. Fighting back the tears was quite a feat and Roho was easily losing. ”You’ll forget about us!” Roho finally wailed, sniffling as he stared accusingly at Nen. He didn’t want to be forgotten, by his brother or his mother. He looked up at his father, sniffling and searching for his parent’s comfort. ”Papa, won’t they?” he whimpered pathetically, moving to lean against Kivuli’s front leg, wiping his tears against his father’s fur. ”Papa, I don’t want them to go, ever,” he murmured more softly, looking up at his mother with wide eyes.

Quote:
SORRY. I had a cold for a few days and was more asleep from meds. And when I was awake, I could barely think.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:15 pm
Kivuli looked down at Roho as his son started bawling and he lowered his muzzle to the young cub's nuzzling him affectionately.
"There, now." He rumbled, kindly. "They won't forget about any of us. We're they're family and family doesn't forget." He soothed. "Besides, they always have the option of returning to the pride and visiting us again." He told his son, glancing at Nen with a warm smile.

"Now, come along, children. We must continue on if we're to make it to the jungle before night fall." He teased lightly, nosing Roho to his paws as he did a general headcount before continuing onward.

Yozora looked sympathetically at Roho, but when her father called for them to move on, she hurried after him. Glancing at Nen as she passed she grinned at him.
"It's good that you're gonna protect, Mama." She told him, slowing down a little. "But you've gotta promise you'll come back to visit us sometime, okay?" She said, bumping his shoulder with her own. If this was the last time he was gonna see her brother for a while, then she was gonna stick by him until they had to part ways.

- Mynsed -

KasaiLoki
So it would appear that VelvetVixie has been banned from Gaia. I'm not totally sure what we can do with her cub now, do you have any ideas? Dx

Ctrl F Greenie

ABVirus

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:52 pm
ABVirus
Oh... Lovely... Wanna reach out to me in PM or discord?
(KasaiLoki#292 cool

- Mynsed -

Ctrl F Greenie

Radha nodded at Kivuli. Still, she worried. Alas, they could always carry a cub or two (or three) if they got too tired. She listened as the male described the pride, and could not help but smile. She wished Nen would be swayed to stay, but the little raspy voice would bicker otherwise. Her thoughts wandered a bit, before zoning back in at the cub talk.

"Sure. Sure." Nen dismissed Yozora. "May not be for a while. I don't even know where we are going." The young voice stated, shrugging towards his sister.

His lighter colored eyes rolled at Roho when he said that he would forget them. "Maybe just you," Nen stated, giving his brother a small smile. He was obviously joking, but perhaps was not the time to be jesting.

Radha stepped closer to Kivuli and Roho, giving her young son a lick, purring softly. "Don't worry, Roho." She said softly. "I promise to be back to visit."

"I prrooomiiissseee." The male said again, as if a broken record. "You guys should come visit us though, where ever we end up. Right mum, da'?" Nen asked.

Radha turned to look at Kivuli. She did not know where they would end up. Her uncertain gaze to the other adult told him that. "I think...your father and I will need to discuss that..." She said after a moment, unsure how to answer.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:40 pm
Tamko wouldn't admit to it, but he had become distracted by thought as his brother brought up a good point - stories. There would be plenty of stories when Nen returned, if Nen returned. A small ball of rage formed in his chest at the thought of never seeing his brother again. The whole thing wasn't fair, but Mum wasn't part of the pride.

"Can.. I change my choice?" Leaving his siblings behind and father felt different, better. They would have a whole pride to stay with and would be safe. Their Mum would be out and wandering with his brother. He felt his heart break though, there was zero way that this would be okay for him.

He waited impatiently for a response, peering eagerly at his mother.

KasaiLoki
I'd like to have him go with Mom instead, if that's okay? <3

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:40 pm
Ctrl F Greenie
I am okay with this : )

ABVirus

Radha's ears flicked at Tamko's voice. Change his selection? Light eyes gave a questioning looking to her young son, before turning to Kivuli. She gave him a concerned look. Radha did not mind him going with her and Nen.

Turning back to Tamko, Radha spoke quietly. "Are you sure you want to go with us? You will have a lot of fun in the jungle." She wanted to make sure that he was absolutely sure before she gave him the final yes or no. She also wanted to hear what Kivuli would say too.

Nen's jaw dropped at the suggestion. "You wanna come with us?!" He said excitedly. "Please ma, can he come, can he come?" The little voice asked, racing up to his twin. The only difference between the two were the color of their eyes and right now, Nen was giving his biggest puppy dog eyes to their mother that he could.

He looked at Tamko for a moment. "That way, we both can help protect mum!"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:13 am
Yozora, who had been doing so well, let out a small wail when her brother, Tamko, suddenly asked if he could change his choice.
"Whaddya mean?" She cried, pushing her way in front of her brother.
"Why do you have to leave too? Don't you love us?" She looked up despairingly at her parents and then over to her other siblings, Roho and Folami. What would they say? Was she really going to be losing another brother today?

Of all the things Kivuli was expecting to hear on their travels,
Tamko's sudden change of heart was not one of them. Kivuli's heart twisted,
pained to see another of his sons wanting to leave. Was he not doing enough? Was there something that he was missing in order to keep his family together? He glanced at the other cubs, wondering if they would suddenly speak up about wanting to go with their mother, too.

His eyes met Radha's and he paused in his anxieties. She could protect them, he had no doubt of that and it looked like they were determined to protect her too. After a moment, he nodded slightly. His consent to the situation, if she was alright with it. To his son, he turned to look down at the cub, his ears perked forward.
"This is a big decision, Tamko. Consider it well before you make your choice." Kivuli couldn't help, but smile sadly. "And if you decide that this is what you truly wish, then you may go. I will not see one of my sons forced to do anything they do not want to do." He remarked with shining eyes as he tried not to fret over Yozora's apparent noises of distress.

- Mynsed -

KasaiLoki
Sure, I'll do that when I move to my other account. I've been having troubles with this one, so I'll be LinDaemon. This is the last post I'll be doing as ABVirus here.

Ctrl F Greenie
Kivuli and Yozora are sure to miss him, but if tthat's what you wanna do, then go for it. :3

ABVirus

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:35 am
The concern that flicked between parents was lost on the cub - he had his own agenda. "That's why I want to go! I want to protect Mama, Nen and I can do that." He boasted proudly, puffing out his chest with very little fluff, without intended it would likely also put some of Kivulis anxieties to rest. "We are strong boys and we can only get stronger." He tried for something of a pitiful roar to show his Dad how powerful he was. The roar was accompanied by a strenuous leap that was meant to make it look more savage, however he ended up looking rather cute.

"I'm ready to make this big decision." His gaze fondly moved to his sisters and blinked away what would be an onset of tears. "Of course I love you! Well all do." He paused for the expected nods from his mother and brother. "We will visit, you aren't that hidden." A vow that he was determined to keep. "You're my sister forever and ever, nothing will change that." He babbled away a new wave of tears that attempted to dampen his cheeks. Perhaps this was a harder choice than he had anticipated, but he was prepared to stand by it.

"Besides, we can stay a little longer." He made a small mewing sound to his sister in hopes that he had comforted her a little bit.

KasaiLoki

LinDaemon

[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces