Submit

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:15 pm
Now that Tafari, God of Petrification, has been re-homed to me, I'm re-doing the "Oh God" RP that Wyvern and I started.
Please don't post here! Thanks!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:40 pm
User Image

Kimya had done just about everything she could think to do in the Nergui's recent destination. She had spoken with one of the seers about the pride and made friends with a hyena. She had nearly bullied the water-bound male, Tabu and deemed him unworthy of her time-or anything else for that matter. She had stayed otherwise away from the villainous croc hiding in their water. She had traveled a day's distance from where she had found a small oasis to drink from and spooked a nosy cheetah. Now, she was rounding off her stay here while the higher ups decided what to do next: exploring the ruins.

Many of the Nergui had picked clean anything she could have found prior she suspected, but she wanted to give it a look anyway. Maybe she would find something different, with her keen eyes. Maybe she could at least find a prey beast out in this sandy terrain to kill and eat. So long as she could find something different, she would be content.

So, she started moving further and further from the ruins. Her pride's current camp became a speck on the horizon, yet further still she went. Eventually, she found what she desired. Another grouping of ruins, so far out that she didn't know if anyone else knew they were there. With a tingle of delight running up her spine, she proceeded forward. Who knew what she would discover? She only hoped it was exciting, even though she was trying not to get too ahead of herself.

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:14 pm
User Image

Tafari had few reasons to leave the Gods' Haven. One of these reasons was the inclination to pass himself on through sons and daughters and so to do that, he would need to be acquainted with a female feline of the mortal variety. He never particularly enjoyed socializing with anyone. Other gods and goddesses made him wary and mortals either feared or worshipped him, which was too much trouble that he didn't want to engage with.

Yet single females seemed to be enough he could engage with and while there were very many of them available, Tafari was a picky sort and tended to wander all over before he settled on one particular female.

Upon this particular occasion, he had journeyed into a desert and found broken slabs of stone scattered about. They were decorated oddly, but he found himself drawn to them all the same. He found himself resting upon one contentedly. Perhaps these stones would be all he found that day or perhaps he would come across another thing of beauty later that day. Only time would tell.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:31 pm
What Kimya had eventually found, much to her awe, was a god. She knew him to be a god the moment she lay eyes upon him, for he couldn't be anything else. With patches of his body made from smooth stone and his wings, even if they were featherless and bone. He was considerably larger,
too, of course. She stared at him with wide eyes and a gaping maw and looked on him and his greatness. Yet, for all that, the first thing out of her mouth was still.

"Well, you're certainly a looker, aren't you?" She blinked and cleared her throat. "Though I'm sure you must get that a lot." Another blink. "Do you have a name? Mine's Kimya. At least, that's what my friends call me. My real name is Dhoruba Kimya, but that's not as cute, right?" Perhaps it was nervousness, causing her to chatter on in such a fashion? "Anyway, who might you be? And what brings you to the Nergui?"

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:53 pm
Tafari had been growing ever bored, but when he eventually came upon the lioness, or rather, when she came upon him, he found himself considerably more amused than he ever could have been before. The initial response was expected. Mortals usually reacted either in fear or awe to one extent or another. The ways her eyes widened and her maw dropped open caused him to exhale slowly, but he couldn't say he expected the sudden waterfall of words that poured out of her maw, once it was open.

When she finally stopped, he observed her with unblinking eyes, void of all movement. Then, he finally spoke, bluntly and perhaps a bit crassly, not that he minded. Mortals tended to get offended or not, depending on their personal natures. He didn't have to have anything to do with their emotions, but that didn't prevent him from interacting with them from time to time.

"If I am such a looker, Dhoruba Kimya, perhaps you ought to be one of the lionesses who is graced with the company and cubs of a god." She seemed pretty enough, he had thought and all of her words kept his mind occupied, for a while, it seemed. "I have not come for any particular reason, but I am here and now you are here and something must come of it." He grinned at her and there was something not entirely unlike malice in it, or was it mischief? "It would be a terrible waste to refuse such an offer, Kimya." He remarked and let that hang in the air while the lioness considered the choice.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:04 am
For all the things that Kimya was expecting or, not really expecting per say because how can you expect something from a god?, a proposal of having cubs with the imposing creature before her was not one of them. The awe that had come over her was replaced with shock and it took her quite some time to overcome it.

There was a threat in his added reply, she thought with despair and knew she couldn't refuse, but she didn't want to be bullied into this just because a lion, god or not, decided that she was the most convenient or pretty or whatever reason she had been asked! Besides, she wanted to be able to get more than just cubs out of this, for cubs were certainly a lot of work and she was unsure if, even with Sorra's help, the dear one, that she would be able to handle them on her own,
especially if they were the children of a god.

"I'll accept your proposal." She declared. "But I want more than unexpected cubs from this bargain. What I want is news. Tell me about your realm and perhaps I shall tell you about mine. I want to come back here and know that you will be here to tell me the information I seek. If this is granted to me, I have to problem having your offspring." She told him, giddiness making her sound more excited than may have been appropriate for the situation. "What say you, um, what's your name?"

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:07 pm
Tafari looked at the lioness with an eerie smile and felt smug when she backed up, though only by a step. She was brave, this one, but bravery could only get you so far. Still, her request was, as they went, not entirely out of the question. Besides, it was always easier to take them when they were willing, he thought to himself and after a long while, he dropped his smile and nodded.

"Very well," He told her. "I will grant you this request. Shall we begin?" And so he rose to his paws and he saw the understanding and fear in her eyes. Best to do the deed now, he thought and then soothe his partner with stories.

And so it began and then it ended. When it ended, the lioness looked a little frazzled and so he asked.
"Where would you like me to begin?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:10 pm
He had agreed, but then he suddenly asked it of her. She had hoped she would have more time to realize what she had agreed to, but it happened so quickly. Is this the panic that Sorra felt when Larak had captured her?

But it was over and done relatively quickly and she was shaking by the end of it, her fur standing on end, but... it was done. She had gotten through it. Then he asked her again and she looked at him with wild eyes, before realizing he was referring to the information she had been promised.

"Start from the beginning. Your beginning. Where did you start? How are gods... how do they come to be?" She asked him and settled down to listen, crossing her front legs before her and for once taking comfort in the sand that was her home.

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:52 pm
Of course it was the cliche questions every mortal seemed to want to know that she asked. He had been hoping, he realized, that she may surprise him. He sighed and rolled his eyes dramatically, before replying in kind.

"I started on the Gods Haven like everyone else. All gods and goddesses start at the haven, which despite its name is a miserable, freezing mountain. Mortals may have tried to climb it, but it's an immortal rock only. I don't know why others would want to go there anyway, I hate it." He said, flicking a wing as though he were getting snow off of it.

"I suspect god parents go to the Haven to have their kids, too, though I don't really know much about that business." He gave a slow shrug. He didn't think much on the matter of gods breeding with other gods. It was too foreign and strange to him, the concept of being that attached to someone else and calling them your mate.

"As for how we come to be, I think it's just a matter of someone believing in a thing, whether it be a part of the world or a concept, long enough. Though whoever believed in Petrification this hard for me to come into the world, I haven't a clue." Another shrug and he slid his eyes to her. "Anymore questions?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:59 pm
This certainly was a lot of information to take in and by the time he had asked her if she had any more questions her mind was still reeling. She shook herself a little, trying to clear her head.

"Your haven doesn't sound much like how it's name implies." She said finally and the god snorted in what she guessed was amusement. She smiled a little in response and then thought of his question.

"What is it that you do? And... erm, if I'm not being too... uh..." She curled her tail near herself. "Will the cubs possess any...unusual traits? On account of your godly-ness?" She inquired, her ears back with uncertainty, but her eyes glimmering with interest.

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:41 pm
Tafari snorted in agreement with the other. When one said haven, they usually meant fertile lands of greenery and prey to feast upon. A frigid, snowy, barren rock was hardly what others envisioned when the word "haven" came up.

At her other question about himself he looked bored again.
"I'm the god of petrification, Kimya. I turn things to stone." He placed his paw on the sand and it turned to a smooth granite surface, until he picked it up again. "As for your cubs, they should be perfectly normal cubs. They won't be turning to stone as I am at any rate." At least, he didn't think so, but telling her that may lead to questions he didn't know the answer to which was his least favorite thing.

"That's enough questions for today. I may be interested in answering more, later, or as you suggested, hearing about your own pride, I suppose... But nothing more today." He waved a paw at her. "Return to your pride, Kimya." and so was the end of it, though she looked back several times before she finally departed and he was alone to sleep at last.  
[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games