[PRP] Marinel and Euma

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:01 pm
Marinel was most often with his brother, but still sometimes, after so many years apart, he found himself wandering from Dolmar's side. Sometimes sitting alone, sometimes sitting with Saimmy or Jarah. This time he was sitting in the dining hall at lunch, apart from the other candidates.

He was picking at his food, a bubblypie set aside on his plate.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:17 am
Euma had been waiting for her chance to sneak away from overprotective Reth since morning. She got the opportunity when the dragon was invited by some of her fellow greens to join a group hunt. They had already located their target very close by, so Euma did not feel obligated to involve herself.

Instead, she stole into the dining hall the moment Reth was distracted. It would be nice to have a quiet meal for once without a green snout sniffling every bite to make sure it wasn’t poisoned. The blonde fixed herself a plate and then scanned the room for a place to sit. She spotted a young man sitting alone – one of the Candidates, she thought – who looked like he might be friendly, and sauntered over.

“Is this seat taken?”

Thaliawen

Teiha

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:51 am
Marinel looked up at the voice and smiled. A rider wanted to sit with him? Well, alright! "Go ahead," he said. Dragonriders were usually so busy, he rarely had a moment to talk to one unless he was helping them with chores.

He was quiet for a long moment, and then, "What's Impressing like?" He asked, curiously.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:35 pm
The boy looked up at Euma and she suddenly recalled the name that went along with that face. Ohhhh, yes, that was Marinel sitting there! That cute Candidate with the sour-faced twin and that delicious backstory. She scooted right into that empty seat and opened her mouth while taking in a deep breath, ready to start the interview questions.

…And promptly put her spoon in her mouth. Fardles, he beat her to the punch!

But that certainly wasn’t a question that caused her any bother. Like it had just happened that morning, Euma clearly felt the warm, safe, candy-sweet sensations that had enveloped her mind when Reth chose her. Putting it into words, though, now that was the hard part.

“It’s… well, it’s amazing, really.”

Thaliawen

Teiha

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:08 pm
Marinel smiled at the answer. "I can't wait for a hatching," he said, happily. "Before I came here, I never got to see very many dragons. I was really excited when some of our chores ended up being helping dragonriders! That's my favorite." He gave her another smile before taking a bite of his bubblypie.

"What's your dragon like? I've only met a bronze and the blue that searched me. The bronze I helped wash was really nice!"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:30 pm
He was just about as bubbly as that pie he was eating, Euma mused. She chuckled at the thought of the boy excitedly washing a big bronze, and probably chatting the dragon up as he did so. “Reth is green, but she’s a big green. Bigger than some blues, even.” She grinned. “And she’s fierce. We lived on the outside for a few turns after she hatched, so that was a good thing.”

She paused to take a few bites of her meal. “If you Impress, is there a particular color you picture yourself on?” She was curious to see what his color biases were.

Thaliawen

Teiha

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:04 pm
"Can I meet her sometime?" Mari asked, eagerly. "She sounds great!" And they'd lived outside the Weyr? He hadn't thought dragons did that. "I had to learn how to take care of myself when I ran away from home. Was it hard for you?"

He paused at the question. "Nah. I'll be happy with any dragon! It wasn't really an option I'd considered until I was Searched. I never thought I'd be good enough for a dragon to be interested in me."  
[IC RP] Western Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games