Open: Now
Closes: Whenever I decide to close it. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:56 pm
About the Family

Family Echo<---
Updated

Jabari (Cheveyo's Mother): (chi)

User Image
Hadeth (Cheveyo's other Mother): Hadeth will be as involved as she can be with them. If he's told of them he will definitely tell his mothers so she'll be so happy there are more cubs around.

Uncle Seve: Pastel twin to Cheveyo (chi)

User Image
Father:
Was a prince in his pride before they disbanded. He met Anga before that happened and thus this litter came about. He will end up in the Bahari but it's most likely that these cubs happened before he moves there permanently. So if she seeks him out he will definitely be involved in their lives. (Haven't really discussed with Bros about that just yet)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Mother:

Aunt Tamu Moyo (~Twilight...Angel~) (twin to Anga)
Aunt Menat-Ibet (GhostlyMuse) (twin to Anga)

Sister -without wings-: SSBros
Brother: Vasilios (me)
Will be protective of his sisters, especially while their father is away. He isn't going to be very affectionate, kind of a tough love sorta brother but he will stand up for them if someone else picks on them. Only he can boss his sisters around.
Sister: ??
Sister -pale pastels-: Aricia (me)
She is going to be rather upset that her mother and father aren't together together. She'll be happy that he's around to help raise them but overall she's going to be like, WHY CANT YOU TWO JUST BE FOREVER? She will eventually grow out of this and appreciate the time she has with him when he's around. She may go and visit him in the Bahari in the future, as to whether she'll stay or not will be a different story. She will adore her siblings a great deal and try to push them to better themselves, no matter what path they choose in life.
Sister -pale blues-: Hewa (Myn)
Quick-witted:
Confident:
Protective: She wants to be the one to watch for the younger ones, unbeknownst to her on how like she is to her mother. However, her protectiveness can somewhat come out as bossiness... and she's protective of even the elderly and those near her age.
Spitfire: She can get pretty impatient with others. Mainly for two reason: one, they refuse her help when it would clearly be beneficial for them. Two, they take her food.
Glutton: She looovveesss food and would eat to the point of making herself sick, when she's younger. Which may result in a particularly chubby cubby. Of course, constantly traveling and growing mature would have her limit herself to simply being full. But that doesn't mean she willing shares without a pout.
Hippos: Hewa someway or another has heard of the hippos and is determined to meet one and have one as a friend. More or less, she's obsessed with them. And I could see some plot where she gets into trouble for approaching one. Saved, of course, but a close call.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

User Image Who you're trying for

[color=#ff0000]I[/color] [color=#ff2a00]w[/color][color=#ff4000]a[/color][color=#ff5500]n[/color][color=#ff6a00]t[/color] [color=#ff9400]t[/color][color=#ffaa00]o[/color] [color=#ffd400]b[/color][color=#ffea00]e[/color] [color=#dbff00]p[/color][color=#b6ff00]a[/color][color=#92ff00]r[/color][color=#6dff00]t[/color] [color=#24ff00]o[/color][color=#00ff00]f[/color] [color=#00ff55]t[/color][color=#00ff80]h[/color][color=#00ffaa]e[/color] [color=#00ffff]f[/color][color=#00d5ff]a[/color][color=#00aaff]m[/color][color=#0080ff]i[/color][color=#0055ff]l[/color][color=#002bff]y[/color][color=#0000ff]![/color]

[b]Username:[/b] Must be you
[b]Cub's Name:[/b] Can be anything, the two cubs I kept are named after royalty terms. Can be anything though!
[b]Meaning:[/b] Only if there is one
[b]Personality:[/b] DAZZLE ME (can be any length tbh)
[b]Plot Ideas:[/b] (Just Curious)
[b]Are you a winged Lion Newbie?:[/b] (Just curious)

Entries

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:57 pm
I declare thee open!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:50 pm
I want to be part of the family!

Username: ChaosTheories
Cub's Name: Tuilelaith
Meaning: An old Gaelic name meaning "abundance" and "princess"

Personality: Even as a young cub, Tuilelaith carries herself like royalty. She is always prim, proper, clean, and insists on everyone using her full name, especially if they are not part of the family. She can be difficult if she's expected to do anything that goes against her haughty ideals and she often comes off as a snob. Tuilelaith isn't afraid of saying exactly who, what, and why something displeases her, but she usually doesn't do much more than complain. Majority rules, so she will eventually suck it up and do whatever is asked of her.

Although her demeanor may suggest otherwise, Tuilelaith is also a generous soul. The weak, unfortunate, elderly... all of them deserve respect and a chance to better themselves, so she will not look down on them. If she can, she will offer them a paw of support and a listening ear, as long as they do not step on her ideals. She may be too stubborn to see when her advice is not wanted, but she means well and will back away if it's made clear she is being an annoyance. She has a lot to learn, and she plans on using her knowledge to keep helping others.

Plot Ideas: A friend who will drag her snooty butt through the mud, literally or figuratively. Perhaps she will head to the Bahari and find a place there.
Are you a winged Lion Newbie?: Nope, I've got a feathery wing and a leathery wing in my hoard. xD  

ChaosTheories

Obsessive Streaker

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:05 pm

Username: *Greenie
Cub's Name: Kupotea
Meaning: 'stray'
Personality: Kupo will be a rambunctious young thing that is incredibly taken by the need to wander away from her immediate location at any given time. She is often caught wandering away or straying from the group to see this or that.

• Family - Kupotea is a timid little girl. She finds great joy in the fact that she has such a protective family and enjoys nothing more than to hide in their shadow. The shy, timid, and often silent young female tends to become this way around strangers. To her family she is loud, a little bossy, and adventurous.
  • Strangers - When she is addressed by a stranger she has a hard time finding her voice. Unnaturally shy would be the way to describe her. If they prod at her protective layer and try to actually get to know her she may break away from her abnormal silence in favor of a much chattier self.

Plot Ideas: Have I got plots for you...

• Meeting the Moth - The moth is a very specific lion (that I know at least some people who already own cubs are familiar with). He goes by the name Ali`dido (or Ali) and has built up quite a bit of travel time over the course of his existence. I'd like her to either stumble across him or encounter his cubs in some way. Have his story be heard by those curious ears and eventually have her either seek him out or perhaps there can be another chance meeting. She's curious and intrigued enough by adventure already, to take up traveling with a small group would only make sense.
  • Scribe - Ali`dido isn't an incredibly organized lion. He's taken on some small articles here and there, plus stories. Those stories haven't been drawn anywhere. I'd love for Kupo to take up drawing his stories. Using various materials for inks and a brush (likely gotten from a character owned by Mynsed in Nchi - should Mynsed be okay with Boneka sharing such a thing haha) and giving some images to his stories. (This will eventually lead to her having a bag of some kind and eventually a home to store these images.)
  • Taking up Residence - Here we go! This is the part where she stores the images... Naturally I'd like to say she'd take up living in either the Nchi`mahadhi or the Bahari`mtoto. The Nchi would likely be the first place Ali would take her. He naturally gravitates towards the music there and the lions (+ opossum) he has met. This would lead to her being exposed to the Nchi early on. However, the way that Ali describes the Bahari would very likely lead to her traveling out there herself. She'd want to get a view of the way the water sparkles. Then if she encountered her Father she'd likely be inclined to stay with him.
  • What do you mean you love me? - Typical plot so to speak~ I've always enjoyed the boy meets girl and girl is clueless plot. Busy as she is I'd believe whole heartedly that she'd pay attention to a love interest even if he yelled it at her.

Are you a winged Lion Newbie?: Yes >>;

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:57 pm

Username: Anderleit
Cub's Name: Maharani
Meaning: A Sanskrit title for female rulers meaning 'great ruler'.
Personality: Rani is a chill girl with an easy smile and a knack for getting into trouble. It's hardly a question of intelligence or a lack of instinct; she just tends to leap before she looks. She's practical enough to understand that the majority of the scrapes she gets into are her own fault, but as long as the ensuing accident ends in adventure, she's more likely to gleefully recount the tale than really learn from her mistake.

The love she has for adventure is akin to her love for everything: head-over-heels, overenthusiastic affection. As she matures, this will develop into a true, encompassing love that may well spread to everything and everyone she touches. Despite the freewheeling manner in which she comports herself, she'll do her best to be responsible under her family's watchful eye. This is partly to make sure they stay safe, although it also helps her stay on the good side of her more conservative siblings.

Plot Ideas:
+ Do As I Say...: In her youth, Rani's kind of impetuous and accident-prone. There may be an incident as she grows up that causes her some harm - whether physical or emotional - that teaches her that a little prudence goes a long way. And if one of her more protective siblings, or even her parents, had the foresight to warn her against the danger? That's just another lesson learned.

+ ...Not As I Do!: Alternatively, something could happen to one of her siblings or friends that is all the fault of her misguided sense of adventure. Rani would seek to dissuade her siblings from following her on these adventures - as she's well aware that what she's doing is probably not the best idea - but if she was less than vigilant, and someone ended up getting hurt because of her? It would leave quite the impression, and maybe force her to grow up a bit. (For instance, she would totally dissuade her sister from going to see a hippo, because they're dangerous. But would she listen to her own advice? Not likely. Or maybe she would be the reluctant companion for once, because she really doesn't want to see Hewa get hurt!)

+ In Wanderlust: I can see Rani seeking out Cheveyo, maybe even going with any siblings who want to make a journey of it, to get to know him and take in the sights and attitude of the Bahari. As much as she might like them, though, for the first part of her life her paws are going to constantly call her back to the rogue lands. She'll feel like there's too much to do, see and explore to be tied down.

+ Won't You Stay?: Along those lines, she could meet someone she really cares about, whether a good friend or a potential lover-to-be, who would really love to settle down with her. Alas, her paws keep her moving on, leading to a tearful goodbye at best or sorrowful stealing away during the night at worst.

+ Shut Up and Dance With Me!: Eventually, Rani could fall by complete accident (as she does) in with one of the creative-based prides, like the Nchi. She might be content to stop wandering at last given somewhere to vent her free spirit and dancing paws.

+ Down Memory Lane: Once she becomes more grounded, it might also be fun for her to revisit some of the places she has been through in her youth. It could open up a lot of possibilities - maybe revisiting that lost love mentioned earlier, or visiting some guiding light from the past. Who knows!

Are you a winged Lion Newbie?: Yes - although I do have a winged leopard and waterbuck.  

Anderleit

Familiar Phantom

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:58 am
Anderleit

CONGRATULATIONS! Maharani is yours. smile

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:01 am
But wait! There is more!

Ctrl F Greenie