Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply Trainer License ( Profiles )
Princess Temperance Leviette Amarantha ( Tamara Stonewall )

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IndecisiveWolk
Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:11 am
User Image

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

User Image
                                                  Her Royal Majesty...xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                      First and foremost, :: I was born Leviette Lee Amarantha, First born to the King and Queen of Amarantha my home kingdom. However, after a few years my parents officially changed my name to Temperance Leviette Amarantha. I am of course a woman, of seventeen years. I was born on the eve of November 12th. Today I stand at 5 feet 7 inches, and weigh in at One-hundred eighteen pounds. I am a princess in line for the throne, but recent events have lead to me being a "knight in training" and a trainer. My ambitions are to save my people from the destructive force that is my Uncle... and Team Royale.

My personality? :: Some would say I gained my new name 'temperance' from my temper, but also from how tough I was at an early age. My father would often joke about how I was made from steel, I once fell from a tree in the central courtyard and landed with only a few bumps and bruises. I hadn't cried or made any fuss. This holds true to this day. I do have a slight temper, but it more or less triggers when I'm honestly passionate about something. When it comes to my kingdom, I can get pretty 'passionate'. Despite this, I've found it quite easy to make friends. I often hear the towns people gush over me, though I don't try to be the center of attention. I do what is right for Amarantha, that is all. My sense of justice is strong, and I will go to the full extent of my power to find the truth and put the true culprit to justice. I follow much in the footsteps of my father, who also put the people before his own well being.

My teachers, might have a slightly different image of me when I come to their mind. During lessons I was easily distracted and hard to control. Once the Captain of the guard convinced my father to let me take up weapons training, things got easier for them. Though my way of learning was different from the way they were teaching. In the first place. If there was anything else to say about myself, is that... When it comes to Pokemon I am inexperienced, but I'm always willing to learn something new.

My past and the present? :: Where do I begin? I was for the most part, a typical princess... that was, until my mother passed away. I suppose I should start there. My mother passed away due to complications during the birth of what would have been my younger sibling. There was no doubt in my mind how much my father cherished my mother, but a king needed a queen as he would say. Sadly, at only eight years old, I was against my father touching another woman, let alone getting married to one. My rebellious phase started here. Like any rebel, rebelling against a parent, I ran away... more often than I should have. But not in the sense that I literally ran away... more like... I traveled more often than was nessesary. Whenever I was forced back home, I would get... mouthy. I'd have an attitude not fitting noble blood, and in the end only one option was left for me.

The captain of the guard debated for several weeks with my father about putting me on a soldier's schedule. I'd wake with the guard and work with them. It would keep me in the capital, and give me proper lessons in dignity and honor, most of all... in discipline. He finally gave in and for the following six years after that I was temporarily not a Princess, but a soldier. It was hard at first, but being the type of person I was, I never let myself be caught complaining. My entire body ached to the point I thought I'd broken every bone, and I actually had several times in fact, but each time I healed up swallowing the pain and locking it deep within myself. My name Temperance never was truer. Once my training was finally ended, my father appointed me to run the gym. It was quite a shock. The gym in the capital was run him himself, but it was around this time that my father's attention was being taken away by Team Royale, as they were only a thorn in Amarantha's side at this point, but a pain he had to focus on entirely. I knew little to nothing about Pokemon, I knew one day I'd likely take over the gym, but not at fourteen. There weren't to many challengers though, but for the most part I did pretty decent according to the referee of the gym, who'd been working as the referee for the past twenty-years, the entire length of time Amarantha had even been a region for such activity.

We are now at the present time. Three years later... My father was murdered. Team Royale, had been nothing more than a pain in the side, but now... Amarantha is in turmoil. It started as petty crime, explosions here and there, thievery, poaching... but then... One of our most ancient cities was burned to the ground. The entire city gone over the course of 10 hours. At the same time, while forces were being shipped to help the people of that ancient city, my uncle, Team Royale's leader, slipped into the castle that he'd previously been banished from, and murdered his own brother in cold blood.

Several days later, preparations for his funeral were already underway. It was a lot to take in, and even now I'm still finding myself waking with my pillow soaked with tears. My aunt, who'd married out of nobility came to the castle if only to oversee the funeral and the ceremonies that were to pass when it came not only to my father's death, but to the hundreds of lives lost in the fire of Phima City. The league was temporarily shut down, so my duties as a gym leader were put on hold. It has only been a little under a month since then, and Team Royale hasn't stopped tormenting Amarantha. Feeling powerless, I proposed an idea to my aunt. Amarantha was without a ruler, and since my Aunt was no longer considered a princess due to her marriage, she was unable to claim the throne... I myself, only seventeen was not allowed either. In Amarantha the age of coronation was twenty-one. Everything was left to the counsel, who would run the kingdom in accordance to any wishes my father had, as well as my wishes until I was of the right age to officially take the throne. But until then... Amarantha was defenseless. I proposed traveling to the other regions and seeking out strong trainers and potential knights to come to our aid. Of course the counsel was against it, as was my aunt... but in time they gave way, only if I traveled under a guise. Thus my alias was born. Tamara Stonewall.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 8:13 am
User Image
User Image
x x x x x x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪
                                                  A challenger approaches - :: - oo/15 || A worthy foe - :: - oo/3(5)
                                                  Could this be useful? - :: - oo/xx || This looks useful. - :: - oo/xx
                                                  I must keep moving - :: - oo/o3 || I do not say these things - :: - (ooc)
                                                  They are my companions - :: - (Out of Ball )

Text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

IndecisiveWolk
Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100

IndecisiveWolk
Vice Captain

Charitable Wolf

13,575 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:19 pm
User Image

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

Amarantha is a small kingdom, relatively the size Germany. it rests against a vast range of mountains with the sea open to it's south. Many terrains cross Amarantha, but for the most part it is swaddled in lush green plains. The Crown city, Lupita, rests in a large crater which formed a deep hole in the earth, surrounded by tall white-capped mountains. However, this wasn't always the location of the royal city. It was but a few millennia ago that a war stretched across Amarantha, then known as the Kingdom of Soferentha. It was during this time that the first king of Amarantha felled the king, and burned the royal city to the ground, then began his own campaign against the La'Ten people, worshipers of the God of the sky, Rayquaza. Despite the cruel rule of this king, Amarantha forever became established thanks to the man's political prowess. To this day, the Kingdom has since been ruled under the Amarantha's name.

Trainer License ( Profiles )

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games