HQ for the B/C Shop "Tendaji" 

Tags: Roleplay, Tendaji, B/C Shop 

Reply ◈ Beast Battles
[Yitzah and Aylin vs Piplit] Friends not Food

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
DraconicFeline rolled 2 100-sided dice: 61, 33 Total: 94 (2-200)

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:45 pm
Basics

Character || Yitzah
Stage || Blade
Battling || Piplit x 2
Battle Stat || 19
Defense || 7
Roll Needed || 60-100, 50-100 with Aylin
Rolled || 61, 33
Outcome ||
Yitzah: Win x 1, Lose x 1
Experience earned ||
(For each win: 9)
(For each loss: 3)

(1 win, one loss defeated by friend)
9+6= 15 exp (each)  
Alethryia rolled 2 100-sided dice: 22, 59 Total: 81 (2-200)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:45 pm
Character || Aylin
Stage || Elementalist
Battling || Piplit x 2
Battle Stat || 19
Defense || 7
Roll Needed || 60-100 [50-100 with Yitzah]
Rolled || 22, 59
Outcome ||
Aylin: Lose x1, Win x1
Experience earned || Difficulty of 6 = 15 total XP
[For each win: 9]
[For each loss: 6]  

Alethryia

Seasonal Guildswoman

10,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:51 pm
Alethryia

Yitzah didn't know what to do with herself at the moment, but she needed food, and she needed things she could trade for with that food. It was only this need for necessities that pulled her out of hiding.

She needed to head to the coast and do her hunting there, but just as the need for supplies got her out of hiding, her fear of being alone with the Dretch Monsters out and about kept her in. It was a paradox that gave her nowhere to go.

So, she went to a third option, the only person that came to mind immediately when she thought I need company.

The shifter.

She knew where she was in this hell of a city, and so that was where she went. Silently. Tensely.

As if the Dretch could be hiding just behind the next corner.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:37 am
DraconicFeline

Aylin was grooming Airi while Iona bathed in the incessantly beating sun. While the sailscale couldn't seem to get enough of the warm rays, Aylin wiped yet more sweat from her brow and pined for the shade of the Jauhar canopy.

She wondered how Biroki and the villagers of Ast were doing- had the Dretch attacked? Was it time she head home? Was her help even needed here? When the Dretch had attacked the gathering she and Yitzah had stepped up to help, but the Oban military had simply brushed them aside. She hoped the Alkidike was faring well- she was really shaken up after the attack and while Aylin didn't want to pry into personal matters, she was worried.

Alethryia

Seasonal Guildswoman

10,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:31 am
Alethryia

Out of the dusty streets and into the shade of the inn, Yitzah searched for her friend. If, indeed, friend was the right word. She barely knew the girl, couldn't expect anything, but she was what she had. Certainly, Aylin was better than all of the other options.

The room that Aylin had mentioned was empty. Yitzah tamped down on the little fear - what if the dretch had gotten her too - and instead decided to check the shaded animal pens... there! She opened her mouth... and closed it again, throat clenching unwillingly at even the idea of sound.

Instead, she knocked on some wood as if it was a door, waving as the girl looked at her.

Hey.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:41 pm
DraconicFeline

Aylin looked up at the sound of someone knocking, and with a smile she waved back to Yitzah- delighted to see the Alkidike out and about. She stood and slapped the dust from her hands, trotting towards the edge of the pen. She offered the tall woman a small smile and gentle inquiry, "I'm glad to see you- I was so worried after the meeting. How are you?"  

Alethryia

Seasonal Guildswoman

10,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:48 am
Alethryia

She wasn't sure if she was happy, sad, or both to hear that someone was worried about her, but Yitzah knew - for certain, now - that Aylin was a pretty allright person. She felt better already seeing her, though not by much.

It was enough to get a few words out... which was good, because she didn't remember how to talk to anyone without talking.

"Fine." She lied, a very obvious lie. Yi had never been good at hiding her feelings. She wasn't injured though, she guessed, and Aylin would probably know what she meant. "You?" She looked Aylin over.

She looked okay enough, but it was really different from the jungle. Sure, Shifters were black in the day, and that helped protect against the sun, but who knew what was happening inside. Yitzah certainly didn't like what was going on inside herself.

"Hunting?" She asked, pointing to her bow and arrow. Do you wanna go... got swallowed somewhere in the process of asking, but she was just glad she'd gotten something out. She wanted to try to be okay. She really did.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:30 pm
DraconicFeline

She looked over the Alkidike, sure she wasn’t injured- but Aylin doubted she was anything but “fine” on the inside. But, everyone took their own time to heal and had their own methods for recovery, she would just need to accept and respect Yitzah’s boundaries for the time being. “I’m okay, a little nervous whenever I’m out alone. But I have Iona and Airi, so I guess I’m not really alone after all.”

It was true that Yitzah wasn’t talking much, but at least she was speaking and it was enough to communicate what she wanted. So Aylin nodded in reply, “Let me just get these two girls put away and grab my staff. I’ll just be a moment.” She re-stabled the scorra and whistled for Iona to follow her. The sailscale glided to her shoulder easily, but Aylin still didn’t trust her on hunting expeditions. So she made sure the reptile was comfortable in their room and then scooped up her staff, trotting back down to her friend.

A little breathless from rushing to keep Yitzah waiting, Aylin said through a smile, “Do you want to try hunting in the tidepools? I could do with some more humid air and a cool breeze. Plus, I’m sure the water will feel fantastic and sea life tends to congregate in them.”

Alethryia

Seasonal Guildswoman

10,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

DraconicFeline

Hilarious Genius

9,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:38 pm
Alethryia

Yitzah was quite envious of the pets. It would be nice to have a companion, she thought, something to be her friend. She didn't have many. She hadn't needed them to be a dretch hunter. Now she wasn't so sure.

She felt strange -- bad, honestly -- to hear that Aylin was nervous about being out on her own. Was she all alone here? Like Yitzah was? The dretch-shadowed pit in her stomach grew darker, but at least there was a positive bent -- she wanted to keep Aylin company.

She was somewhat disappointed that the sailscale and the scorra were going to be put away, but she couldn't figure out anything to say about it. She could only stare after them reluctantly, half-envious, half-admiring, and wait for Aylin to return. It was a nervous wait -- Aylin had reminded her that she was alone out here, and it wasn't always safe. Her antennae twinged at nothing, her skin crawled, and she jolted up at the slightest sound... just a bird taking flight. Just a fish flipping in the water. Just a wave on the shore.

When Aylin returned, the young Alkidike calmed, angry at her own thinned skin. "Yeah." Yitzah agreed, relieved in sum, "Tidepools good." She'd had most of her success with them while fishing and the water was nice.

The walk was quiet, too quiet, and Yitzah struggled against the silence. Truly struggled, indeed, against words that seemed to want to stick, chokingly, in her craw.

"Your scorra is... pretty." she managed, a little embarrassed that that was all she'd gotten out.

◈ Beast Battles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games