Closed! WINNARS.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:25 pm
This is an RP contest for three little dollops of cute headed straight for the Aegnor'hini!

This closes August20th at Midnight EST.

Global Rules

• These cubs are not to be evil for no reason. Mom is a stern warrior-sort, but she's not really bad, and dad is pretty muchg not standing his children's bullcrap either. Circumstances happen -- just know they aren't being raised evil, or mistreated. It'd probably come from outside influences.
  • That said being a bit... Bonkers... Or poly, gay, ETC is entirely fine! Prim is poly and Mioyo is... Well, Mioyo.
  • Cubs cannot leave the Aegnor'hini. That doesn't mean they cannot breed someone outside, but wee want more people actually RPing. Legit. :T
  • Similarly, these girls are related to... A lot... Of Demons... 8D; You are warned.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:45 pm
The Fanily

Th family!

Primitus, God of Leadership[ (Gaius) - Primitus is the Bahron of the Aegnor'hini, an impartial role that affords his cubs little more than a pat on the head. The son of the God of Fathers, Primitus values good fathering -- in other words, he will be present and involved and love his children. Primitus is polyamorous with several mates, abd has known Mioyo since his last life, and her cubhood. In other words, a really long time. They're very good friends, and their children will be raised with love.

Mioyo (Athena) - Mioyo is an old hat at raising children with several litters under her, ah, belt, and a long, prosperous family line to show for it. A firebrand in her youth, Mioyo has had to settle into a matriarch role and began to journey with other Displaced former Swampies across the Savannah. She will be joining the demons using her swampie name as a Demon name, and raise her cubs to be self sufficient, and will love them and spoil her grandcubs. Mioyo is a loving mother and protective, and any squabbles will be sorted out. She's also not entirely polyamorous, but not monogamous, and has a mate that will be around. Both she and Primitus will admit they are cubs born of an old friendship, and Mioyo will likely be around them as much or more than Primitus. And that does meran fighting with the Nanbnies.

Audax (Zenos) - The oldest boy, Audax is cold, calculating, and ruthless in battle, with an efficient tactical mind and quik claws. He's fond of battle like his mother was, and has a soft, gentle side reserved only for those few he cares for, where most are met with a cold, indifferent face.

Ceto - The only sador of them all,Ceto is the youngest girl and second-youngest cub. Ceto is accepting of her rank in life, and tries to get along with all of her siblings. Similarly, Ceto will hold her own with any in a fight, and has no0 problems trying to posture. Trying is the operative word here.

Zulvan (Baelsar) - Zulvan is dedicated to the Aegnor, and generally... Him. Very him. He seems to have a complicated relationship with two of his sisters -- which is a part of this conterst, and he is the youngest male3.  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:24 am
Daddy's little Jewel

User Image

This little girl takes most after her father Primitus! Like Daddy, upon joining the demons, she may be any rank except for Sador, Chil or a leader. She's also the only cub not colored like a raging inferno. This is a very free form RP contest for Aegnor'hini Newbies only.

Remember, she cannot leave the pride. For this contest an Aegnor'hini newbie has 2 or less demons and sador.

[color=blue][u][b][size=18][align=center]Daddy's Little Dollop[/align][/size][/b][/u][/color]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]SoA Name:[/b]
[b]Meaning:[/b]
[b]Demon Naqme:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]How do they feel taking most after their father?:[/b]
[b]What do they think of their siblings?[/b]
[b]Anything else?[/b]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:01 pm
The Fiend
User Image

Much as Zulvan is 'The Demon', two of his sisters complete a trinity that everyone around calls the Warring Triad (You know what I mean). This female bears a demon known as The Fiend - as such her demon name is decided as Sefirot. Other than that, the rest is up to you! However, she can not leave her pride, the Aegnor'hini. This girl is Open to everyone.

[b]Demon Name:[/b] Sephiroth (The Fiend)
[b]Thoughts on Zulvan, and his demon, Baelsar:[/b] (The Demon)
[b]Thoughts on your sister, bearing Sophia:[/b]
[b]Thoughts on your other siblings?[/b]
[b]Picture of your favoriute animal or tree. Or both:[/b]

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:08 pm
The Goddess
User Image

Much as Zulvan is 'The Demon', two of his sisters complete a trinity that everyone around calls the Warring Triad (You know what I mean). This female bears a demon known as The Goddess, Sophia. However, don't let Sophia fool anyone -- she's as demonic as her siblings. Her demon name is pore-decided, but the rest is up to you! This contest has an element of googling to it, but nothing major - [amuse me. This girl is Open to everyone and can not leave the Aegnor'hini.

[b]Demon Name:[/b] Sophia
[b]Thoughts on Zulvan, and his demon, Baelsar:[/b] (The Demon)
[b]Thoughts on your sister, bearing Swfirot:[/b] (The Fiend)
[b]Thoughts on your other siblings?[/b]
[b]Post something reflecting her relationship with her favorite sibling:[/b]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:11 pm
Oh no my nerd is showing. ...MEH.  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

VelvetVixie

Feral Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:16 pm
Username: VelvetVixie
SoA Name: Ignatia
Meaning: "Like a fire"
Demon Name: Sephiroth (The Fiend)
Personality: Calculating || , Resilient || Focused
Thoughts on Zulvan, and his demon, Baelsar: (The Demon)
Ignatia thinks of Zulvan and his demon Baelsar's dedication to the Aegnor is quite admirable, though he seems to be very much independent with how he interacts with her and tries to be bossy towards her. Which makes her inner fiend want to lash out, and perhaps give him a smack of her paw to show that she is older then he, and that she will call seniority over him if he gets too out of hand. While she has feelings of love for her brother, she does not want him to become overly confident in himself, and he needs to learn to control his inner demon better.
Thoughts on your sister, bearing Sophia:
I hold a disdain of that demon entity I do not believe she could grow to her full potential with having what seems to be mild at best kind of demon.
Thoughts on your other siblings?
I look up to my older brother Audax (Zenos) I hope to be able to be as seasoned of a battler as he is. There is no doubt in my mind I will most likely follow in his footsteps with how I decide to train myself for battles.
Ceto I tend to play around with, and practice sparring with her since she will need to train as well, she is about the only one I have no dark feelings towards as it stands.

Picture of your favoriute animal or tree. Or both:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 3:44 pm
Username: Erna Ironhand
SoA Name: Dumisile
Meaning: "They have praised", Zulu
Demon Name: Sophia (The Goddess)
Personality: Proud, vain, and haughty, she believes herself worthy of adoration and praise as her natural right. Whether it be through calculated manipulation or force, she is determined to be adored and praised by all, and if not praised, feared would be a close second. All eyes should be on her, as is her due.
Thoughts on Zulvan, and his demon, Baelsar: There isn't hatred for the passionate younger brother, but rather frustration and a bit of disbelief. He should be staring up at his elder sister in wonder and admiration, but instead, he is antagonistic and tries to ruin her machinations! Nevertheless, she will strive to overcome the male cub. After all, he is just another obstacle she will have to face.
Thoughts on your sister, bearing Swfirot: Her sentiments toward her sister are similar to that of her brother, Zulvan; lifelong obstacles to be gotten over or pushed aside. Oh, yes, she'll certainly play as if she loves and cares for them from time to time, especially as the other sister will ignore her or give her rough treatment, but playing the part of a good, sweet sister will win the favor of many, Dumisile is sure.
Thoughts on your other siblings? In her effort to gain admiration from the others in the pride, she views Audax as one of her first challenges to be conquered. After all, he is cold and indifferent to all but a select few; what better way to make her superiority known than to be one of those? As for the Daddy's girl, she acts indifferent, but she can't help feeling envious of the cool-colored cub. After all, she takes after their father. While Dumisile has come to terms that her father will care for all of them, not just her, she truly wonders if their father favors the one most in his image.
Post something reflecting her relationship with her favorite sibling: "Favorite" might be the wrong word here, or even "sibling"; Dumisile finds her youngest sister Ceto to be an interesting oddity in her life, although she has a hard time truly feeling or believing someone as lowly as a sador could be related to someone as amazing as herself. Ceto's attempts to posture and act grander than what she really is (in Dumisile's eyes, at least) pass off as amusing to the vain cub, and while she act the part of a caring or loving sister to gain the attention she desires, Dumisile views her more as a toy to be played with than an actual sister.  

Erna Ironhand

Lonely Creature

- Mynsed -

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:16 am
Daddy's Little Dollop

Username: - Mynsed -
SoA Name: Joia
Meaning: "Jewel" in Catalan
Demon Name: Verin
Personality: Joia likes to please. A lot. She thrives on praise and would jump through hoops to make someone happy. Of course, if doing something would make more people unhappy with her, she'd think twice on it. But sometimes, she simply didn't think about it!
How do they feel taking most after their father?: Joia actually loves it! It makes her feel somewhat unique.
What do they think of their siblings? Joia... is cautious with them if they are violent. Her own weapons are her words. If they aren't violent towards her, she enjoys their company. Of course, she would still try to butter up the violent ones; friends near, enemies nearer.
Anything else? She may become a seasa, despite the chance to be a Himy'ainur. When she grows older, her need to please becomes quite manipulative to where she'll butter someone up to get what she wants.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:49 pm
I'm extending this until at leasyt Tuesday, if anyone is wondering. RL is beating my a** and Das' -- as in,. we're crashing in a place until we can get a new home (Eviction sucks). As such I'll try to close Wednesday, but if I can't, uhhhh. ASAP.  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:03 pm
Username: AstoriaFallen
SoA Name: Tania
Meaning: "Fire or Star Goddess"
Demon Name: Sephiroth (The Fiend)
Personality: She is a trickster of sorts, playing small pranks here and there on her siblings and unsuspecting others. They are never aimed to cause harm, just to get a good laugh or scowl from those she decides to go for. Other than that she's pretty level headed about what she wants out of life and how she wants to be known within the pride. Despite her prankish ways she's a warrior through and through, she just doesn't like to take things too seriously. What's the point of living if you're always gloomy?
Thoughts on Zulvan, and his demon, Baelsar: She likes to push him, not in a bad way, just to see what he's got and how far he's willing to go for the pride and his family. Once he's show he's had enough of her antics she'll stop and be like, 'yo what can I do for you' but other than that she'll be a pain in the a**.
Thoughts on your sister, bearing Sophia: She feels a little bit jealous of her sister, mainly because of her golden markings but she has awesome glowing star feet, so her golden hued eyes and markings can take a hike. She will most likely butt heads a little bit with her, but in a good way that's great for character development. She'll fight tooth and nail for her and her other siblings though no matter what. Even if she is a little bit envious.
Thoughts on your other siblings? The little Sador Ceto will be the one she takes under her wing so to speak. She'll never HELP her in the way that makes life easier but she'll do what she can, when she can to help her get through things in a manner that actually give her credit where credit is due. As for her other sibling, she'll probably be caught in a few fights with Audax, mainly because she wants to prove that just because he's the oldest doesn't mean he's the toughest. Girls can kick a** too.
Picture of your favoriute animal or tree. Or both:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:28 pm
I actually had to call in a second party to help me figure out the winners on this so... XD

- Mynsed -

Daddy's little Dollop!

AstoriaFallen

The Fiend!

Unfortunately the entry for Sophia did not fit the family nor how the cubs will be raised, so I will be trying again to home her. I appreciated everyone's entries!  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:45 pm
Screams into oblivion  
[OOC] Player-run Events

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers