• Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:13 pm
My friends are my power!

Name of Cub: Sorxel
Meaning: (Sora x Axel)
Character Personality: Axel
Future Ideas/plots?: I would like to prompt her to going out and adventuring, fight some baddies, or probably become a baddie for a short time, and come home with a chip on her shoulder and probably some battle scars!
Prompt #: Neither you nor your siblings have ever known your father. You know he’s a traveler that your mom met while she was traversing the rogue lands, and you know he’s a cheetah that was “utterly hopeless” (your mom’s words). How do you take not knowing your father… or any of your extended family, for that matter?

Prompt Response:
If nothing else, Sori wasn't about to go and hunt their father down. No, much was needed to do at home. With their mother being solitary in this world other than them, Sori would be dedicated in to helping fend off the evil-doers, anyone trying to 'break' the family apart. Even so much as trying to stop their siblings from leaving if they are too young to do the 'traveling' to find out who their father is. Ultimately, this cub wants family and to keep it together at all costs.

When they are more grown up, and decide to leave, Sori would be hesitant and even a bit bitter to see them leave, but would eventually leave herself not too long after to be the 'guardian' of her siblings. If she gets separated, I can see her falling in to a bad group of creatures and causing some sort of ruckus that would get her 'remembered' as her one true fear is being 'forgotten'. Although after she realizes that those aren't the type of memories she wants to remember- she would try to help her karma by doing good deeds. Creating everlasting friendships even if she leaves. Hopefully find her father by this time, get answers for why he left- and come back home- fulfilled and missing the siblings that won't be back. Will most likely pair her with another hybrid or someone kh themed as well because ( who doesn't like kh ).

Her direct response:
"Utterly hopeless- are you sure~" Sori sounded very sarcastic and heavily waned at her mother's description. "It's his loss, We're a pretty stellar fam~ and whoever isn't with us~ is against us!" She smirked and stood up from her laid position. Waving her tail behind her as if to prompt some much needed play time pawing at her mother's tail and jumping to each side excitedly.

Hearing the whispers of her siblings about the subject she looked to them, near surprised at why they were questioning mother's words.

"Sorry... I'd hate to kill the suspense. But if he isn't here- then why- I mean come on' You really think the truth is going to make you feel better? It won't."

Although Sori made such a bold statement, in her mind, her father's absence made her feel security about her own future. Was a part of her missing like they say? As if not knowing someone could make such an impact? She wouldn't give him the benefit. She was worth remembering...

"Get that memorized." She looked at her siblings with false confidence.  
MangoMeow generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 34!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:01 pm
Aaaaand closed!

Now let's roll the winning number for cub 1, and then I'll announce the winners! (cause yeah, I was reading over the entries while I was waiting for this to close. xD)  

MangoMeow

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:17 pm
And here are our winners! I will be posting their certing info in Safaia’s thread shortly, so you won’t have to worry about that.

As Anderleit is winning the next cub (spoiler), the closest roll to mine was Erna Ironhand! So you’ll be getting your Amparo.

I’ve decided to go with Anderleit as the winner of the prompt contest girl. I love the idea of a Vanitas cub, and the possibility of her being so confrontational with their dad. (makes me wonder what she'll be like around her not-in-existence-yet uncle) So you’ll be getting your Utsuro!

And as the only entrant for this girl, VelvetVixie is getting Nia automatically. XD

I'm always open for rp, and I'm debating doing a group rp with all the cubs and Aislin, if any of you are interested. 3nodding Aislin has chosen a temporary den sort of near the Bahari in order to have the kids (seemed fitting to have them near the beach), but not actually in the Bahari lands.

”Erna Ironhand”
User Image

”Anderleit”
User Image

”VelvetVixie”
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:20 pm
MangoMeow

Thank you so very much she will be well taken care of. :3
Congrats to the winners. <3  

VelvetVixie

Feral Wolf

Anderleit

Familiar Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:41 am
Thank you, Mango! I had a lot of fun writing Utsuro, so I'm looking forward to future angst, heh. I would absolutely be down for group RP with the Aislin and the siblings. biggrin

[OOC] Player-run Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff