Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

- Mynsed -

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:00 pm
Name: Boneka
Name Meaning: "Puppet" in Malay
Personality: Boneka is 100% business. Her life is her work and vice versa. The lioness slaves over each piece, sometimes up for days with caught fireflies or a lit fire nearby, crafting each piece. She is a complete workaholic and prideful in the work she does. Anyone who ridicules her work or treats the objects carelessly gets the sharp side of her tongue. She has a softness for cubs, though, and tends to make small and simple puppets for cubs she encounters.

What might you offer the Bahari`mtoto as an artisan? Boneka would bring her puppets. She is fairly confident that her designs are unmatched and has her team of assistants to put on a show for those interested. She has pre-made pieces and also takes custom orders.

Do you have a specialty? Boneka designs complex puppets that can be used for a variety of events and by anyone, depending on the design. She has simple puppets for cubs to play with, decorative puppets, and even complex and detailed puppets for shows and dances. Each of her puppets are made with leather, twine, nut shells, leaves, and bits of cloth. She has several rabbit helpers to do the small and more detailed bit of work, under her watchful eye. She also has her main assistant, an African Opossum named Emas, who is better able to tie knots and look over anything Boneka is too busy to glance at. Degil, the wild donkey, helps with carrying her wares from place to place.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:39 pm
Name: Tendaji
Name Meaning: Makes things happen, Swahili
How many SoA do you own?: More than five, as many as nine maybe

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

- Mynsed -

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:36 pm
Name: Kolibri
Name meaning: Hummingbird in Bosnian

Link to Complete RP: Link
Character in RP:
Rangi'ukungu and Munyu Misodzi  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:15 am
Name: Oresteia
Name Meaning: It's a trilogy of Greek tragedies .
Personality/History: A very go-getter type of woman. She has lost a lot in her life with both her children passing unexpectedly to the flood and her mate leaving her shortly after. She strives to keep moving forward no matter the adversity.

This can lead her to overwork herself as she pushes herself forward past her limits. But she does it because she believes it's for the good of the pride, and nothing is more important than that!

Rumor has it that the pride you'll be visiting doesn't have instruments. This would be a shock. The musical instruments and chants of the pride are precious to their traditions.

What does she think of this rumor?
She'll be reeling over the fact that they don't have instruments. How do they live without music!? She would be extremely worried about if these folks are overly stressed or high-strung without the relaxation of music in their lives. Boy is she in for a surprise!

Has she prepared anything to present to the Bahari`mtoto?
Probably she'd have some of the children of the pride paint some instruments and deliver them over to their new neighbors and offer free lessons. Music brings the best out in everyone and would be a great way for the two cultures to mingle!

(I had seen that this poor beautiful girl hadn't had any entries! I had to try for her!)  

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

Ctrl F Greenie generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 3!

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:19 pm
Raffle winner is...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:20 pm
- Mynsed -
Hey Mynsed! I spoke with Pollack and she agreed that she would like the musical, stripey, lioness. So can you please let me know which of the below you'd prefer? The other will go back into the pool of contest prizes for future Nchi events. 8D <3

User ImageUser Image

Epine de Rose
User Image

Pollack
User Image

PandorasRealm
User Image

VelvetVixie
Just in case you are using this account right now~

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

VelvetVixie

Feral Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:21 pm
Ctrl F Greenie

Woo thank you so very much I am I just woke up , and hopped on. <3  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:06 pm
LKEFSLGKJFLK OH GEEZ I would love the starry one. ; v ; Because I fell in love with her as Boneka.  

- Mynsed -

VelvetVixie

Feral Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:35 pm
Ctrl F Greenie

It seems I forgot to ask where to go to get my diplomat certed. :3  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:08 am
Thank you Greenie! I'll be looking forward to roleplaying with everyone else in the upcoming events! biggrin

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:28 am
Ctrl F Greenie
- Mynsed -
Hey Mynsed! I spoke with Pollack and she agreed that she would like the musical, stripey, lioness. So can you please let me know which of the below you'd prefer? The other will go back into the pool of contest prizes for future Nchi events. 8D <3

User ImageUser Image

Epine de Rose
User Image

Pollack
User Image

PandorasRealm
User Image

VelvetVixie

Forgot to add the colorist is Data is. 💚  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:34 am
Ctrl F Greenie
Ctrl F Greenie
- Mynsed -

User ImageUser Image

Epine de Rose
User Image

Pollack
User Image

PandorasRealm
User Image

VelvetVixie

Forgot to add the colorist is Data is. 💚

Greenie is having issues with her mobile. Safaia the colorists. Make sure to post here to be 'official' annnnd then you can request a cert!

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:59 am
Thank you Pollack! <3

Yar, trying to post things on mobile was not my best moment lmao  
[OOC] Player-run Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff