Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:31 am
High Reaches had just had a whole clutch and in the same amount of time, nobody from Western had Risen yet. They were due soon. Martirae could feel it in her bones and more than once she’d been caught eyeing the Queens with doubled interest. Which one would it be? While she hadn’t let the curiosity keep her from her chores on a day to day basis, there was no way she wasn’t the only one wondering. Thread was falling – Queens rose more often at least in the histories and Marty was ready to bet chores and marks on it.

It had been TWO TURNS and even longer than that since a Queen Egg had been seen at Western. Would they see one? Martirae was daring to hope. No dragon had picked her in four years and while she still had plenty of time to go…she was getting tired of waiting for things.

As she sat peeling tubers – a very, very basic task – she didn’t even know she was muttering out loud. “Sheyoth? Vimiath? Maybe Orcheth, but it’s been a while since she rose. Which makes her a likely option…..”

Thaliawen

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:18 pm
"Having fun?" R'elien had stopped by the kitchens to get some klah--but instead he'd found a candidate! He had lost interest in his mission as he turned to speak with her. "Deciding which gold might rise, hm? I think Vimmie's too old, but maybe not. I'd bet a half mark on Orcheth, though."

He was lucky he had a free moment. "Did you see the klah?" He asked. Good, strong klah. "Which Queen do you think will rise first?" He was always interested in games, currency involved or not.  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

demon_pachabel
Crew

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:17 am
Marty paused in her musing when a voice cut into her thoughts, turning her dark eyes up towards the young man who had paused at her table. The tuber she was peeling stilled in her hands as she gave him a look of consideration. A bluerider if she remembered correctly.

"Vimiath loves to rise though. I don't think she'll stop until it actually risks her or hers." She was, after all, the most prolific gold at the Weyr so discounting her for her age alone seemed like a dumb decision to make. "Orcheth seems like the most likely contender." she confirmed as her current front-runner of thoughts before her eyes drifted to the cup in his hand.

"I had some earlier. I've seen enough cups knocked over while people are doing hands-y tasks that I don't usually keep a drink where I am also working."

Thaliawen
I DIDN'T KNOW YOU'D TAGGED ME I AM THE WORST ;A; <3

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces