Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:06 pm
User Image

Sairin, my oldest lion, has had a litter with a rogue female. While this was new for him, as he's only bred twice to females he knows well enough to breed with, the male is trying to learn to overcome a lot of anger and hatred to become a more loving lion. As he has had a rough youth initially, Sairin is still a long ways from good - he did not want for love from his mother, Ishara, nor his littermates -- but his eldest half brother Toshiro and he had a violent fight to protect his mother, and losing her left him bitter and sad until meeting thje cheetah Elua -- his love.

This was him experimenting with love as thou wilt, and the female brought him his children as a result - two boys. While he will stay in their lives, he is not likely to hide his children's older half-siblings if asked - nor lie about Elua giving birth. However, they will be taught Elua is their mother, and will be taught to love better than he does, and to love any future litters Sairin or Elua or both have as their own siblings in full or else father will be most unhappy.

So to be thurough, this is an RP contest - and I'll be the first to admit I'll be a judgey, tense butt over entries sdo bring your A-game.

Ends: July 30 at Midnight! EDT

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:17 pm
The Family

Sairin - NovaCracker - The cub;'s father. Not the youngest lion, but age hasn't made him anywhere near weak or slow yet. Sairin is a strong male with a temper and a cool look. He's a bit of a Momma's boiy and never knew his father - just tyhat his birth was.... rather unplanned to be kind. Sairin loveed his mother, and cannot forgive his older half brother murdering her. He's learning to get over his hatreds however-- a difficult process, and has had two litters before. Sairin is not unkind, and will stay in his son's lives, ensuring they grow up well.

Elua - Das Tor - Elua believes in the good in all and is a ball of cheetah love. Not the cub's biological mother, but she will raise them with Sairin and they will know a large, extended family of adopted and half siblings through her. She is all that is wonderful in Sairin's life, and any cubs harming her will see a terror of a father. Elua will teach them tyo love as thou wilt, and to be warm and accepting.

Katayoku - Novacracker - The pale son of the pair, Katayoku is a gentle hearted boy. He wishes to please his father, and be strong and a good warrior, and to please Elua, and be a loving male. Katayoku's name, meaning One-Winged, doesn't bother him at all and the small boy merely seeks to better the world he lives in. He frightens in the dark easily, but it's mostly from things he doesn't know, and he's very protective of Mama.  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:43 pm
User Image

This is the male you're trying for! Compared to Katasyoku, he's dark like his father. The rest is up to you with a few guidelines:

• His name must be either: Japanese, from Final Fantasy, or from Elua's Children books. Nothing else is acceptable, sorry!
  • NO EVIL CUBS. While it's in the family, it's not normal to the family (Toshiro licked bugs okay).
  • Please no parent-hating cubs, or racist cubs, ETC. Their mother figure is a cheetah and their father is open minded.
  • Ple3ase fill out the form and answer tyhe prompt as best you're able!
  • They are to remain rogue until adulthoodf. Cubnapping is not possible and there is no exceptiuon. Sairin will kill any who attempt it, so unless yo7u want an SoA to die.... =w=;

And now good things.

Prompt 1

Your mother is a cheetah. Your father says the female who gave birth to you left you to him and that Katayoku is your only littermates. He also tells you to be nice to all. Discuss.

Prompt 2

You meet your half-sister Epyon, a member of the Aegnor'hini, and she tells you all sorts of stories about the pride. Your father however will not allow you to join a pride until adulthood so you may jmake an educated choice of home. How do you feel? Do you want to follow your sister? Remain in the roguelands?

Prompt 3

You have one full blooded littermate. Katayoku is younger than you and gets scared of the dark at times. How do you feel knowing he and your father are your only full blooded family in your life? How do you feel about having so many adopted and half siblings and relatives?

LE FORME

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Cub Name:[/b]
[b]Meaning and or Source:[/b]
[b]Final Fantasy SOMETHING:[/b] (Video, gif, fan art, link it.)
[b]Cub Personality:[/b]
[b]Any future ideas?[/b]
[b]Anything you want to note?[/b]
[b]Prompt # and Reply:[/b]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:02 am
Username: Excited Apathy
Cub Name: Cassiel
Meaning and or Source: Cassiel, also called the Perfect Companion, is one of Elua's Companions.
Final Fantasy SOMETHING: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_b-TEckmeo
Cub Personality: Quiet, steadfast, loyal. Not terribly imaginative, stubborn. Not evil.
Any future ideas? Maybe meeting more relatives idk?
Anything you want to note? I know I'm a bit late, but I love the Elua's Children books okay. Reply is first-person because I wanted to get into his head a little bit.
Prompt # and Reply: #3
I'm not really bothered that only my father and brother are 'full-blooded.' What's that even supposed to mean, anyway? That my mother is somehow less of my mother for not having birthed me? That my other brothers and sisters are any less my brothers and sisters? No. I have been taught that blood is not the only measure of family. So Katayoku fears the dark...nothing wrong with that. I will shield him from it, as much as I'm able. He is my brother; he is family.  

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

- Mynsed -

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:35 pm
Username: - Mynsed -
Cub Name: Balthier
Meaning and or Source: From FFXII
Final Fantasy SOMETHING: Too cute
Cub Personality: Charming || Smooth Talker || Unwillingly Kind || Tender Core
Balthier wants to be cool. He wants to be seen as cool and not have a care in the world. Of course, this makes him very proud. He also enjoys talking though he's usually full of compliments and flattery. Better to catch flies with honey, right?

He tries not to care or get involved into any situations that is just too much work. However, when there is someone in need, he finds it a hard time to turn a blind eye. He'd sigh heavily and grumble but he'd be quick to assist.
Any future ideas? he's protective over his mother, even if she's a cheetah.
Anything you want to note? Disregard if this entry is way too late to be considered. ; ~;
Prompt # and Reply: #1

Balthier doesn't care one bit. And he'd give quite a talking down to at anyone who says she isn't his mother. And would easily get into a scuffle with anyone who insults her or any of his family. Family isn't blood, in his mind. He could careless about the female who abandoned them. Bonds, Balthier believes bonds are stronger than blood. And if anyone asked who the cheetah was, he would claim her as his mother without batting an eyelash.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:45 pm
CLOSED LATE! oof. But, I'm not minding two last minutish entries.. Actually I had to talk to Das (Who owns Elua) for input because you made it hard, so I have... A good bit of news.

Excited Apathy

First, what this contest was for -- Cassiel is all yours! He was colored by Snails! <3 He was just too perfect and understood Elua's teaching of Love as thou Wilt. c: I checked Elua's Children by Das since she loves the books, and she's all in for Elua to have her darling Cassiel!

Now.

Normally? I'm not one to go out looking at pride stuff, but we've been trying to home an SoA Aegnor pridal custom a long time and never found anyone. Twice.

So I talked to Das. I hashed stuff over.

- Mynsed -

This contest was open to anyone regardless of SoA, and we've been trying to find a concept for an Aegnor'hini Sador for years... And Balthier, we feel, is the concept we've wanted for

User Image

This sador! He can not leave the Aegnor'hini, as he is a pride custom, but I really loved your concept, so.. You are welcome to him if you wish, as a cub of another litter of Sairin, whom joined the pride. It won't affect his mother being Elua or seeing his family-- Sairin has at least one child in the Aegnor, so he'd be good to visit with the group, and introduce him to his family. But, you may decline since he wasn't originally advertised... Or planned for advertisement until later LOL. Let me know! heart  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

- Mynsed -

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:46 pm
' - ' He is gorgeous!
Would I be able to apply most of my entry to him? Either way, if I could have him, I'll take him! Thank you so much for the opportunity. ; v;

NovaCracker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:24 pm
- Mynsed -
' - ' He is gorgeous!
Would I be able to apply most of my entry to him? Either way, if I could have him, I'll take him! Thank you so much for the opportunity. ; v;

NovaCracker

Yes! The only requirements is he not leave the Aegnor'hini and he is a Sador. (Not required but obvious is, he's from another litter! c smile  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

- Mynsed -

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:26 pm
NovaCracker

That is fine by me! ' v ' He can be a suave Sador. Thank you so much!!!

The parents of the other litter... Sairin and ??? Is Elua his mother still?

SORRY I FEEL VERY DENSE RIGHT NOW.

:EDIT: May I also know who colored him? ; v;

[OOC] Player-run Events

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces