Submit

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:19 pm
The kitchen workers were busy, toiling away for dinner. Nemo peeked in, eyes narrow.

You are GOING to get caught.

He only brushed his dragon's warning off. Surely he wasn't going to get caught THIS time! Though why he still felt the need to sneak food was something he questioned sometimes. Until, of course, a woman with a wooden spoon chased him out... Really, sometimes he was just like a weyrling. Even years later, old habits were hard to get rid of.

With careful steps, he went for the pies. Any one of them would do, enough to fill his craving for something here and now instead of waiting for dinner. He was a hard-working cartographer! Why WOULDN'T he need to eat constantly, working away? There were still maps to copy, and another Holder to make happy!

As he nabbed a pie, he heard a yell from one of the ladies of the kitchen. She chased after him, brandishing her spoon, but Nemo knew the Weyr so well he simply evaded her with twists and turns. It was only once he was in the clear that he slowed down, smiling at his prize. "A tasty treat to fill my belly... Perfect!"

You're going to get too fat to ride me if you keep this up, you know.

Nemo waved his hand as he walked toward his weyr, despite knowing that Lokith couldn't see him. I'm fine, Lokith, I'm still fit enough! I just need to find somebody to share this pie with so it doesn't go to waste.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:45 pm
Marinel had almost the same idea Nemo had, except his way of getting pies included asking politely and thanking graciously. He his brother needed those pies to keep up their strength up if they wanted to Impress; and after, be properly fit for Thread fighting! But, he'd never gotten to the kitchens. He was nearly bumped into by a kitchen worker, who was brandishing a spoon in a most undignified manner. Dolmar would have tsked. She seemed angry enough that he turned into a different direction, and then another.

He didn't want the woman's wrath being turned onto him! What had made her so angry, anyway? He made his way, ocassionally taking another turn in hopes of avoiding that woman.

Or Dolmar. Marinel loved his twin dearly, but he figured Dolly wouldn't approve of daily requests for bubblypies. Dolly did seem to enjoy them, but... oh, shard it, it didn't matter how he got the pies! ...Oh, was that the person the kitchen worker had been chasing? There was a young man in the room with him.  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces