User Image
.::Godly Devil Titan Form::.
User Image

Theme:Here
You were just a pawn

In my little game of chess
..but now I call Checkmate..

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •

As the blades continued to clash, Daichi pushed away his enemy with a dark aura flowing around him which gave them a chance to breath. Daichi slid his blade back into it's sheath before looking over to his right to see the others trying to heal Takara, discussing about Mitsuki possibly defeating the Demon God which he only chuckled. Oda went into a relaxed position with his blade, reading his opponents movements as he began to thing of his next strike. Daichi relaxed his right hand on his blade's handle before speaking up,"The thing is, my children...the people who she had fought all those years ago..they were trying to become gods...I am a god.."
Daichi then quickly slid his blade out of his sheath, swinging it toward them but a large dark energy wave shot out of his blade straight toward Alice and the others, making Nobunaga quickly dash toward the group before cutting the energy wave in half to miss the group. The demon king stood in front of Alice as blood began to pour out of his armor, the left hand having blood dripping off his fingers. Dropping down on one knee, Oda groaned softly with his Seventh Heaven sword in his right hand still in a guarding position,"We will stop you...god or not..you bleed just like the rest of us.."
Daichi only chuckled softly before sliding his katana back into it's sheath as a dark portal appeared behind him. He just stared at the piece of the olympus keyblade as he spoke while the portal covered his body with darkness,"Keep the bow, my children..I'll have it soon enough, anyhow.."
The portal then quickly consumed the demon god as Oda growled loudly, falling down onto both knees and transforming back into his cat form. Dropping down to the ground, Oda became unconscious and was definitely needing medical service. Takara groaned softly as he stared up at the broken fragment of the Olympian Keyblade, smiling softly before looking over at Hinata as he used one hand to use his american sign language toward her,"Thank you".

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:54 pm
User Image

User Image

My brothers once shown me a path...

The assassins glared at Daichi because the rest of Brotherhoods knows Mitsuki defeated Fox and Falcon, who were trying to become the gods, unlike himself. Hinata, Rune, and Orpheus were puzzled, "Then that means..." "Her spiritual power are nullify against him," Drake calmly replied to Orpheus' question. Suddenly Daichi drew his blade out of his sheath, and much of their shock, the dark energy wave was head straight towards them. Before they can react, Nobunaga save them in nick of time, but he was down on one knee. Alice sheath her Blade of Gaia and prepare to catch him, however she and the rest looked at Daichi to let one of them keep the bow, but he will have it soon. Rune snarled at him before he was disappeared into dark portal, "You sick b*****d!" he yelled as Alice caught Nobunaga, who transformed back to his cat form. Hinata begin to worry after she finished healing Takara, she looked at his sign language, she doesn't understand, but guessed that he's thanking her, "Your welcome, but..." she replied with a smile, then faintly looked at Nobunaga, "I have to heal him," she added and walked towards to Alice, then placed her hand over him to cast healing jutsu. Kaito looked at the bow, "One more thing, who's going to wield the bow?" he asked them, but none of the assassins didn't say anything. Rune signed deeply, "I would, but why does Daichi let us keep the bow? Nobunaga said he's after the fragments," Rune said, but wondered why Daichi let them keep the bow. Drake frown and begin to think, Orpheus thought of it, "I don't know, but we can ask Joshua and his friend about it or inform this to them."

... Now I will lead the way

User Image

Alice Hiro Kaito Hinata
Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:30 pm
User Image

User Image

As he felt his arm feeling much better, Takara slowly got up holding his arm to keep the strain off of it. Using his own coat as a sling for his arm, the silent keyblade wielder only closed his eyes as he felt like he lead them to danger. Walking to his friend, Nobunaga was still unconscious with japanese seals in a line against his chest plate on his armor. Takara only placed his hand against his head softly to pet him softly before looking up toward the bow which he knew what he had to do. Standing up straight, the keyblade wielder walked up to the bow before swinging onto the floating Bow of Artemis before opening his eyes widely to see exactly what this weapon could do. Great for hunting, this bow was made to never miss it's target. With practice, this weapon could be unstoppable but it comes at a price. The bow won't summon any arrows unless someone has a light aura flowing within them and knows that they must only use this to hunt their pray. Takara sighed with no sound escaping from his lips before turning back around and gave it to Alice before giving her a soft nod. He knew that Alice would know how to use it and it would be better for Oda and Takara to stay here to protect this realm from anymore of Daichi's alliance until Oda is able to walk again.

User Image

User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:01 am
User Image

User Image

Hinata continue to heal Nobunaga, Alice looked at Takara as he handed her the Bow of Artemis. Confused, but she take it, "Umm thank you," she thank him and place the bow around her shoulder. "Alice, there is no telling Daichi will go after you, if you have that bow. I highly doubted anyone who has the keyblade fragment in their possession will be place target on their back, but Joshua mentioned Arachne has Helen of Troy Dagger," Hiro warned his younger sister about putting herself into target by their enemies. Alice was well aware, but she already planned out to hide the Bow of Artemis, "Don't worry, I have to treat it like Pieces of Eden," she replied to him before she handed out cold Nobunaga to Hinata, "How is he?" "He needs the recovery, but it will be bit risky for anyone in my village learn about different Realms. I will keep him and his friend hidden at my manor," Hinata replied, as she stop healing him, so she can save her chakra for another time.

User Image

Alice Hiro Kaito Hinata
Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:20 am
User Image

User Image

Takara listened about how Oda will need to go to her manor to heal him which the silent boy nodded before slowly grabbing his cat friend with one arm, cradling him almost like a child before looking over at Hinata with a soft smile. Picking up his kitty companion, Takara looked out to the crater before letting off a soft sigh that made no sound. What Daichi had said about how they know exactly what had happened, he knew that he would endanger his friends which was why he gave the bow to Alice. Looking back at Hinata, the silent keyblade wielder nodded to her, ready to follow her back to the village.

User Image

User Image

MikuHinata1

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:28 pm
User Image

User Image

Hinata got Takara's message, so she summoned her keyblade and pointed forward to open the portal, she lowered her keyblade and looked at the assassins, "The portal will take you to Italy, after that... you are all on your own, if Daichi and his allies try to get that bow," she told them before she made her keyblade disappeared, yet they all on their own if Daichi or his alliance try to get Bow of Artemis. Alice and rest of assassins understand, "We will keep that in mind," she replied before the assassins walked through the portal and disappeared. Hinata looked at Takara, "Come on," she said to him and she lead him back to her village.

User Image

Alice Hiro Kaito Hinata
Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:15 pm
User Image

User Image

Takara nodded softly toward Hinata before watching the assassins leave into the portal. With a soft nod, since he wasn't able to wave goodbye for holding Oda in his good arm and his other arm in a sling. Once they were gone, the silent keyblade wielder turned toward Hinata who he was very interested on how she got her keyblade but one thing at a time. Get back to the village before more enemies appear. Takara quickly followed his new friend in hopes to heal the wounds of his best friend.

User Image

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Land of Shinobi

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers