Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lithiasaur

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:02 pm
MangoMeow
Thought I'd start something!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rangi stretched his large paws forward, spreading each of his toes and letting his claws arch out of their hiding places as he stretched every single muscle from the top to the bottom of his front legs. He rolled his shoulders back as he straightened up, letting the warm sensation of a good stretch move down his back. He leaned forward, stretching out his back paws in the same manner, slow and steady, before finally shaking his body out languidly.

Taking a deep breath, he looked up at the early morning sky and smiled at the soft sunlight that greeted him.

This was a beautiful world, and he loved to travel it. He wanted to see everything there was to see, from the snowy mountains to the sandy shores of the ocean. Every type of tree, every new bush, every little animal that called a specific location their home: they were all fascinating to him.

And beautiful.

Of course, the most beautiful thing the world had to offer were the denizens like himself: lions, leopards and cheetah, to be exact. There were dog species, sure, but they were not as perfectly crafted as the cats were. Maybe Rangi was bias, but then, he did not really care about that. He unapologetically loved his species, and those close enough to it. Felines.

Female felines were, in his opinion, almost entirely pictures of utmost perfection. So, of course, when he was seeking companionship for a day, that was the kind he sought. Who could blame him?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:26 pm
User Image

Tan colored paws dangled in the air, her red tail occasionally brushing against large back feet as the leopard lay perched across a branch of the tall tree she'd found the night before. It had seemed like the perfect place for Pikku to sleep, and she wasn't disappointed in her decision. Few creatures - predator or prey - ever thought to look up, so she didn't have to worry about any trouble that may have found her, and now she could happily say that she was well rested for her travels today. She hummed in thought, eyes still closed, while she pondered which direction to go.

She actually wanted to do something beyond walking though. It'd been a while since anyone had crossed her path, and she was ready for some entertainment. Maybe some trinkets that she could make off with. That would be fun! Opening bright blue eyes, she lifted her head to look around. Grass, more grass, maybe some bugs... nothing of interest to her. Great.

But then, as she turned her head, she caught sight of something in the corner of her eye. Flicking an ear, Pikku stared at the lion standing a ways away. A part of her was nervous - after all, some lions weren't the best... company to stay around - but this one didn't seem all that threatening. In fact, he was almost serene, judging by the look on his face.

And goodness, that mane. She couldn't remember ever coming across something so colorful! She almost wished she could make off with it. Too bad it was, well, physically attached to him. That wasn't really something she could take.

Lithiasaur

MangoMeow

Lithiasaur

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:22 pm
MangoMeow

Rangi spotted the female leopard at a short distance, lifting his head so he could get a better look at her over the dry grass. He smiled at her warmly in greeting, though he was a little too far away to say hi. At least the smile would give her a heads up that he wanted to talk to her, right?

He hoped so, because he picked up his speed and hoped she did not think he was going to attack her or anything.

Her coat caught his attention first, a deep red color that he had not seen on a leopard yet. Her eyes kept his attention, though, and he wanted to get closer to see more of their blue.

"Hello there!" he said jovially, when he was finally close enough to not be shouting at her like a mad lion. "Lovely day, isn't it? And a good day to find some company, I think! How lucky I am, then, to run into such a beautiful leopard as yourself!"

He was all charm and smiles, though he was not false in any of it. His love of beauty stemmed from a very honest and innocent place: there was not an ounce of malice or ill will in his body. He'd just been raised to love everything life had to offer. It wasn't his fault that he picked his favorite thing, and it happened to be ladies.

Parking himself not too near, but not too far from her, he swung his tail behind him eagerly, hoping she didn't send him away immediately.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:59 am
She tensed ever to slightly when he began making his way over to her. He still had that cheerful look on his face though, and she had the advantage of the tree she was in. So she slowly relaxed again, albeit with a guarded look on her face. You could never be too sure of the motives of another feline.

As he got closer and started speaking, she noted that he seemed genuinely happy to see her. Which was weird, but hey, he called her beautiful, and someone who noticed her splendor was worth her company in her opinion. She still didn't make her way down quite yet, but she did purr back a response.

"Why, a lovely day indeed. Though, on the topic of beauty, I must say, your mane is quite magnificent as well." She wondered if she could make off with a few hairs at least. They'd probably fade with time, but it would at least make for a nice addition to her collections of trinkets. Perhaps, if she played her cards right, she could convince him to let her pluck a few off.

Hmm, she was talking about keeping someone else's hair. Maybe she had a problem. Oh well, food for a later thought.

Flicking her tail gently underneath her, Pikku tilted her head coyly towards him. "Does the beauty seeker have a name?"

Lithiasaur

MangoMeow

Lithiasaur

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:19 pm
MangoMeow

Rangi straightened up and looked very proud of his mane when she commented on it, grinning at her in a coy way. He knew it was beautiful, of course, but he always loved when others thought to tell him they did too! It was nice to hear he was right, and wasn't just being vain.

Well. Not too much so, anyway.

"Thank you! Of course, I suppose my parents would have to take the credit, though I've no idea where they might be! It is a shame, though, to think I might be the last lion with this sort of color out in these lands... I believe the color of our fur is just a natural artform, and everyone should consider their pelts unique and beautiful!"

He chuckled, nodding his head.

"My name is Rangi, beautiful stranger! I'm torn between asking for yours, or letting it be an alluring mystery. The heart pines for mysteries, you know!"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:29 pm
Pikku hummed in thought as he spoke, then chuckled in response. "It would be a shame. The duty rather falls to you then, would it not?" It would also mean more opportunity to find such pretty colors, and while she couldn't keep his mane for herself, she wouldn't mind contributing to such cause. It's just another way of obtaining something. Hm, more food for thought.

She laughed outright at his next comment though, purring pleasantly. A mystery, eh? Well, she could get behind that, and perhaps it would make for an interesting game.

"Don't let it pine too long though. The mystery is always greater when it's rewarded at the end." She debated hopping down from her branch to meet him face to face. There didn't seem to be any threat, and she would like to see his pelt up close.

But then, where was the fun in that? "How about this then? Coax me down from this tree," she stretched her legs out along the branch, "and you'll have your mystery solved." Not that it would likely take much to get her to come down. She was far too curious about his mane to not get a closer look. However, that didn't mean she couldn't amuse herself first.

Lithiasaur

MangoMeow

Lithiasaur

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:40 pm
MangoMeow

Rangi nodded his head, though he had not even planned this line of conversation. Usually, he was very deft at steering dialogue toward things he wanted to discuss, but this happened rather without his previous thought. He smiled at her leisurely, warmly but with a slight glow in his eyes that showed his interested.

"You're right about that. It is most certainly my duty to continue my family colors! That is a very noble quest I had not thought of before! I was simply searching these lands for beautiful pelts, for colors and sights to delight in, very much the thing that drew me to you, but now I can put a purpose to it all!"

He grinned broadly, winking at her thoughtfully. Maybe he had thought about it before, but why not give her all the credit? It wasn't like he'd ever said anything out loud before, and hearing it now did make it seem like a grand, exciting adventure for him to embark on.

He was going to have a hell of a lot of fun, anyway!

He swished his tail behind him thoughtfully, watching her and wondering just how he was going to get her down from the tree.

"Well, I will never get a better look at your coat if you stay up there, my dear, and you'll never get a closer look at my mane! Did you know each strange of hair fades between the colors? That's why it looks like there are spots in it, because the colors have shifted down the fur. It's very fascinating!"

Sometimes, even he got lost looking at the colors of his mane. It grew in such a specific, strangely beautiful way, with each color fading into the next, so as his mane grew and new hairs came where old ones fell out, the colors always seemed to be shifting ever so slightly.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:59 pm
The leopard hummed thoughtfully as he spoke, preening just a bit when he praised her once more. She did hope he went through with it. She would love to see more of his colors across these lands. My, would it be a sight to behold!

At his coaxing, her ears perked up in interest, "Really?" That would be an interesting thing to behold. Oh, how she wanted to view it up close even more than before, but was it worth giving up the game quite yet? Her tail swished below her while she debated over that. "It must require quite the upkeep to keep your mane as luscious as it is." As a short-furred feline herself, she could only imagine how much went into keeping a lion's mane clean.

Shifting herself a bit closer, she leaned her head down from the branch, "I'll admit that you have a point. Just as it would be a shame for your family colors not to continue, so too would it be a shame not to be able to admire them." She purred, "And it is rather fascinating. I would like to get a closer look."

She tapped a claw against the branch she was perched on, finally reaching her limit. She was a bit impatient to see Rangi's fur up close, not sensing any hostility from him.

With a final flick of her tail, she stretched her paws out off one side of the branch, "I suppose," She slunk smoothly down from the tree, landing with a soft thump against the ground, "those are very good reasons for me to come down." She purred and she approached him, coyly flicking the tip of her tail against his side as she circled him once, "I've never been one to prevent others from enjoying the patterns on my pelt anyway."

Eyeing his mane curiously, Pikku trailed her gaze down the different colors, and then demurely glanced back at his face, "Congratulations. You've won your prize." She purred again, "My name is Pikku."

Lithiasaur

MangoMeow

Lithiasaur

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:12 am
MangoMeow

Rangi watched her as she climbed down from the tree, swishing his tail behind him with interest. He tilted his head, admiring the way her fur glimmered with her movements, and thought that leopards were always so much more graceful than lions. They had a way of moving that was captivating, and all their own.

Lions were mostly too heavy footed to have the same look.

He pretended not to be watching her as she circled him, though he had a hard time keeping his eyes off of her. He smiled, tilting his head to the side and getting a good look at the spots on her pelt. As promised, he shook his head and let his mane fluff out a bit, so she could get a look at how the colors ran through.

"It's very nice to meet you, Pikku," he said, bumping his forehead against hers in greeting, "Did I mention my name was Rangi? I have to admit, I'm finding it difficult to focus." With her so close to him, though, could he really be blamed?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:15 pm
Pikku smiled and gave a chuckle. "Yes, you did, but I do not mind hearing it again. Keeps it memorable." Coming to a stop in front of him, she hummed happily and leaned closer to his mane. Her eyes almost sparkled as she stared at the blending colors. She's never seen such a dazzling mix of colors before! It was almost hypnotic to watch.

She was trying to memorize the way it looked, adding it to the collection in her memory. It was yet another way she could "collect" it, and would have to be good enough.

Tilting her head, the leopard leaned forward to nuzzle the side of his head, "It truly is a magnificent mane! You're quite lucky to have it." With a wry grin, she sat back down on her haunches and curled her tail around her paws. "Thank you for letting me see it." If there was one thing she has learned over the years, it was to be sweet towards those who could end up helping her.

She sometimes didn't always follow it, but she could see the merits in doing it now.

Lithiasaur
Wanna end this rp in the next post? I'm admittedly running out of things to say. xD;; Also, I've got to do just one more rp, and Pikku will be ready to go for a fling~

MangoMeow

Lithiasaur

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:18 am
MangoMeow
You got it!

"I think," Rangi said, watching her thoughtfully with a smile on his muzzle, "this is a very nice start to a very nice friendship."

He was very happy to have met this beautiful, interesting leopardess, and was very much looking forward to spending more time with her, if she allowed him to do so. There was always a purpose to be found, even when wandering around the rogue lands, he felt like he had found his next new focus, his next piece of art, by pure luck and chance.

And he was very thankful for it.

[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff