Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Motoujamii Lands
[prp] Father, Daughter talk ( Houjin x Huori )

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Huojin growled at his daughter as he approached her." why didn't you tell me you were going to be leaving with group that is exploring the rouge lands? " he was not amused one of his children were going on this trip, as he wanted his little family to be safe at home in the pride. tail lashing about it was clear he was very unhappy when he found out. " it is going to be dangerous and I do not want you getting hurt or into trouble." frowning, he was hoping to rattle her and change her mind about going. he was even more annoyied that he had to hear from her uncle that she was going instead of her telling him herself. it was clear he was being a way overly protective father regardless of the fact all three of his children were adults and had been adults for quite sometime.

Houri was unamused with her father treating her like a little cub at the moment. " I am no cub anymore father. plus you wouldn't be like this if my brother was going." hissing, she glared daggers at her father and slightly bared her teeth at him. it was a pet peeve she had with him even though she loved him dearly. " you need stop treating me as if I am still your little cub." she was so riled she hit her father with a paw to the face for his frowning. " I am not stupid and its not like you told me you were going too. not like you have to go ether even though you are a Corporal now." huffing, she knew deep down why he was going but that didn't mean she was going to let him go alone. plus she had her own hidden agenda to why she wanted to go but she was not going to tell her father anything. she knew he would not understand that she want to have cubs that had no relations here and that she wanted to see what was outside the pride.

Huojin took the smack and then rubbed his nose with a paw with a small growl. " did you really need to hit me? who is the parent here?" sighing, he shook his head and could only give his daughter a shrug. " you will understand why I always will treat you as my little cub when you have ones of your own." he gave her a head butt with a huff of his own. " I know your not stupid and I am going because I did become a Corporal. I feel it is my duty to join and make sure things go well. I just don't want to be worrying about you the whole time even though I know you can handle yourself." he really did not want her to get hurt or worse.no matter how old his kids got he still felt the need to be over protective specially when he only ever had one litter and no grandkids to speak of.

Houri still glared at him and gave him a good shove. " doesn't matter. regardless of your feelings I am going so you will have to suck it up." she had made the decision to go with him since her mother and none of her siblings were going to accompany him on this journey. it seemed she was the only one who thought it necessary to make sure he made it back in one piece. " someone needs to make sure you don't get killed out there." plus she was excited to explore and see new things outside the pride she grew up in.

Houjin just gave a sigh. "i guess I will have to suck it up. I doubt I could convince you not to go since you are an adult." he then shook his head and gave her a light smack on the nose. " you have always been stubborn like your mother." he rolled his eyes at the comment of needing to be watched over while out in the rouge lands. " I am not so old I can not handle myself." grumbling, he felt offended his own daughter would think of him as old now. though honestly he was getting up there in age and he was not wanting to admit it at all. tail lashing about, it was clear he was a bit sore of being reminded of his age. "besides your mother wouldn't still be with me if I couldn't handle myself anymore just because I'm a bit older now."

Houri snapped at her father's paw lightly and then gave a sigh. "alright I suppose we are just going to have to agree to disagree to put a end to this. since I doubt ether of us will choose to back down in this argument." grumbling, she had not meant to piss her father off more by calling him old with her comment that he needed someone to make sure he came back home alive. she cared deeply for both her parents and did not want anything happening to ether of them. " I know you can handle yourself dad.....I just don't ever want anything happening to you."

"regardless I am the one who is suppose to worry and not you. after all I am your father and I take care of you." he then gave a chuckle. "you are not suppose to take care of me at lest I don't feel I'm that old yet." sighing he was never going to win with his spit fire of a daughter and should of known better. "as long as you follow what is asked of you and stay out of trouble..........." he gave one last warning as he wondered if maybe just maybe she was getting other ideas in her head after hearing their Regent had bared cubs with rouge that was not eve battle testing to join. but for now he would put that out of his head.

"don't worry I promise to follow orders and all of that with no problems." she was glad they finally could agree to something and be done with this argument. Houri really didn't want him butting anymore into her business right now. if he knew her plan he really would be giving her a lecture right now that she didn't want to hear at all. giving a silent sigh, she leaned on her father for the moment in silence until they decided it was time to go back. which she was quite content with since she didn't want to fight with her father anymore just because she made a decision without his approval.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:07 pm
burning_eyes  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

[IC] Motoujamii Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out