Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
A Golden Opportunity (?) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:10 am
Keiko was in shock - how did Sub come up with this stuff? Still, there were two small details Sub left out of his explanation, and when a convincing lie came to her mind, she started talking before she could stop herself. "Yeah! Me and my brother saw Miss A showing off her prized Pokemon and we couldn't help but introduce herselves. We had our Pokemon out because... well, we were starstruck! We were kind of hoping she could give us some advice about how to raise our Pokemon, yanno?"

Keiko kept her gaze firmly locked on the police officers, but was mentally praying to Arceus that Sub and especially Night would go along with it.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:50 am
"And you Miss?" The officer who had been previously watching Big Al asked, "you sure you're alright? You don't look too well."

Once again, Night put on her biggest s**t-eating grin and turned to the officers, "Oh me? Yes, I'm fine. Afraid my Gyarados got a little excited with the sudden appearance of another pokemon. Big guy was born to perform, he just loves showing off for others."

"Yes well," the first officer said, occasionally glancing at Night and Dorkfish as though he was trying to figure out if he believed them or not, "That's all well and good, but might be best to steer clear of the fellow who just walked away. Big Al as he's known around here. Been causing us quite a bit of trouble over the years. Best not to get too involved with the likes of him."

"I'm terribly sorry officer," Night said, giving the cop a small bow, "we didn't know. We'll be sure to be more careful from now on."

"No harm done," the officers tipped their hats before walking off, "Best to put your pokemon away for now, and good luck in your next match, Capital A. We'll be rooting for you."  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:12 pm
Keiko kept smiling until the officers were out of sight and earshot, then sighed heavily. "You know they'll start asking questions once the next couple of Pokeathlons come and go, right?" Keiko asked, looking at Sub and Night with reasonable apprehension on her face.

"So?" Chaos scoffed, shrugging as he came back into view. "You lot will be long gone by then."

"So?" Keiko asked, looking a bit more worried than she probably should have been, though she calmed down shortly. "Where'd you run off to, anyway?"

"Yeah, sorry about that," Chaos sighed. "People around here think of me as a down-on-his-luck handyman just trying to support his family, and that makes things easy and all, but I can't really risk my history back in Hoenn coming back to bite me in the ~/~. Not with Rose and Abby involved."

"Is that who called you earlier?" Keiko asked, glad for the subject change.

"Rose, yeah," Chaos explained. "I figured I had some time before I needed to take Abby home from school, but apparently not. Would have just got home with her now, but as it turns out, she walked herself home. And just as one of her teachers told me this, Rose called saying she got home safe. I expected Rose to be pissed when she called, but apparently, Abby argued with her that she can take care of herself and I avoided getting shafted with the blame as a result. Don't know how many times I told that girl that there are people... well, people like that Al character running around, for instance. Doesn't help that she's got my stubbornness. But that's kids for ya."

"I guess," Keiko sighed sympathetically, not realizing that there was a certain lady nearby that was just now learning all of these things about the ex-Snagem.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:12 am
Sub would listen to Chaos and Keiko go back and forth a bit, letting them have their conversation before he put himself in it. "Speaking of Rose, how was the honeymoon? I can't imagine a more perfect destination than Lumiose." He asked him, cheerfully. It was only after he said that did he realize that was information he technically wasn't suppose to know. Crap. What was with him lately and being a leaky faucet of secrets? He blamed it on the whole Ein thing and being forced to come clean. Was he becoming an honest person now? Gross.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:35 pm
As far as Night was concerned, the entire conversation went in one ear and immediately left through the other side. It may come back to her at a later time but for now, her mind was a turmoil of thoughts and emotions. So much so that, as soon as the two officers were out of sight, she sank to her knees on the pavement, releasing the breath she had been holding since she said her part in Sub's lie.

Dorkfish shifted slightly so he could bring his head around and brush it gently over his trainer's. An odd sight for anyone who didn't know the special connection the two had; to see a pokemon so large and, normally, ferocious, being gentle with anything, let alone trying to soothe. But that's exactly was Dorkfish was doing. The low rumble he made, almost sounding as though it were meant to be comforting, as he continued to rub his cheek across Night's head.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:55 pm
Chaos noticed Night once she'd all but collapsed, being consoled by Dorkfished. He sighed, and uttered an expletive almost immediately afterward, turning to face Sub. "I think she's dealt with enough ~/~ for one day. Do her a favor and take her home. She looks like she could use the rest."

Chaos started to walk away, but Keiko couldn't help but speak up. "That's uncharacteristically kind of you."

To this, Chaos smirked and shook his head before facing her. "My women-abusing days ended when I decided to live with Rose. My terrorizing days didn't last long after that. Don't worry, you'll find the right man soon enough and find out what I mean."

Keiko glared at him for that comment, furrowing her brow. "You know I have a boyfriend, right? You -have- met him."

"Yeah. A -boyfriend-," Chaos scoffed. "What are you, twenty-four? Twenty-five? Yeah, you're old enough to be someone's -wife-. That 'boyfriend, girlfriend' ~/~ is for teenagers."

"Twenty-six," Keiko whispered, feeling heavily embarassed by Chaos's insinuation.

"Speaking of wives, I've got one to get home to. By the way, nice seeing you again, Sub. You still in charge right? You were a far better leader than that Ninetales hybrid ever was."

...okay, what just happened?  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:33 pm
Sub just watched Chaos leave, not sure what to say as the man continued to overload everyone with information. It was nice to see him again but he had forgotten how confusing the man could get at times. With Chaos gone Sub would turn his attention back to Night, the hybrid now on the good and her Gyarados nuzzling up to her. "You okay, Night? Want to head on back home?" He asked her, they had gone through a lot today and getting some rest was probably for the best, for all of them.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:14 am
"I'll be fine, V," Night said, using Dorkfish to pull herself to her feet, "just as soon as I get out of this Arceus-forsaken city." Giving the large sea serpent an affectionate pat, Night returned him to his pokeball. While the comfort he offered was nice, unfortunately the massive pokemon just drew far too much attention.

She turned to Keiko and Sub and gave them both a small smile, "If I ever so much as hint about coming back here again, you both have my permission to give me a swift kick in the a**."  

Ms Edyn

Dangerous Millionaire

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:24 am
"I might try to talk you out of it if you do," Keiko started to say. "But I'm not gonna try to hurt you." Keiko was about to make a joke about Night being able to set her on fire if she tried to hurt her, but she felt like it'd be in bad taste after all that'd happened. "So, ready to go home?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:01 pm
Sub wouldn't say much more to Night, they had a hell of an outing and really there wasn't much else to say. Taking out his SNAG he would summon forth Claydol who would then provide the Snagems a ride back to HQ.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
Side RP Board

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash