Ruhane Chiisai

Clockwork Rodent

21,850 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:23 pm
Lithiasaur

Jirru tilted her head at the lion's display and couldn't help sniggering at him. "Well, then, I'll leave you to it." She chuckled. "You'll be a better fisherpelt than my father ever was, before long."

She gave a stretch of her own and let out a long yawn. "I'd best be going. You look ready for a sun-nap, and it's making me drowsy." She was teasing... a little, anyways. "Enjoy your nap, lion- Uwanja, was it?- and your new hobby." She gave a nod of her head, attempting some form of respect, before she trotted off, not keen on sun-naps herself.

(We can close out if you want to, I think. ^-^)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:37 pm
Ruhane Chiisai
Fin! Thank you for being patient with me <3

The big, cow printed lion smiled lazily at his new friend, nodding and letting her wander off. He would remember the fishing lesson for a while to come, and practice as much as he could.

When he was awake.

And maybe not too much, because it was a lot of work, and he didn't like getting tired... though he could always just take another nap after. Naps sounded nice, actually, which was what he was thinking as he fell to sleep in the sun light. He rolled onto his back and let the sun warm his stomach, comfortable and smiling dumbly as he snoozed away the day.

Lithiasaur

Snuggly Knight

[IC] Rogue Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas