Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Past & Inactive Profiles
[Y1] Karleen Awar // Student // APPROVED

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 9:08 pm
User ImageG E N E R A L - I N F O R M A T I O N

Username: I Tortured Sleep I
      Name: Karleen Awar
      Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
      Ethnicity: French
      Birthday: August 31st
      Height: 4'8"
      Weight: 70 lbs
      Physical Description: Kar sports a platinum blonde-pink hair with sky blue eyes and a lithe-skinny frame. Her skin is pretty much flawless besides freckles running the lengths of her shoulders, and a birthmark on the outer part of her left calf. Karleen's hair is fairly long, as it's never been cut other than trims, and reaches to about the back of her knees when let down, and just below her butt when in a ponytail.
      Theme Song:

P E R S O N A L - I N F O R M A T I O N

Personality: Karleen is bright and kind, and often bubbly. There are times when she gets shy, or too self conscious, and she will distance herself from the people around her. Karleen is very open minded and accepting of pretty much everything, but this also makes her quite naive and gullible; and Karleen has a bit too much faith in humanity. The young girl shows much love for people, pokemon, and nature alike; and will put herself in harms way to protect either. It's difficult for her too feel strong negative emotions like hate, but once hurt Karleen can become very closed off and defensive. Kar doesn't like crying or showing any negative emotions in public and will often bottle up any sadness or anger she feels, in fear that she might be called a crybaby.

Strengths: Karleen is very emotionally and mentally strong, and also very smart for someone of her age despite being naive. It's not uncommon for Karleen to act more mature than her age as well, and she excels in her studies when it comes to just about anything. Karleen is amazing when it comes to artistic pursuits and can read and write fairly fast; often finishing a nice thick book in a day.

Weaknesses: Karleen isn't a physical person and therefor lacks in most physical categories; she hates P.E and running is like her own personal hell. Karleen will avoid sports the most she can and as a consequence of doing so, the young girl is fairly out of shape even though she is quite skinny. Karleen becomes somewhat over-reactive and grumpy when hungry or tired, and will often throw fits when either. Karleen has a problem with self doubt and self confidence issues, which are very internalized.

Biography: Karleen was born on a beautiful sunny day to an artist and a pokemon trainer in Lilycove city in Hoenn; the couple's first and only child. Karleen was an happy accident, but her parents didn't bring in much money and her father was often gone in search of a challenge for him and his pokemon. Though a blurr of happiness and color, Karleen remembers a few memories of this time; growing berries with her mother, playing in the shallows of the coast, playing with the pokemon her mother used to help her around her house-- her favorite was their skitty. It was when Karleen turned five that her father went missing; at first they had thought nothing about it. Her father was sometimes gone for weeks upon weeks, camping and having fun with his pokemon. Two years passed, and on her father's birthday, one of her father's pokemon finally made his way back to their home.

When they found her father's ninjask at their door, exhausted and dirty and hungry, they knew something was horribly horribly wrong. After taking the time to nurse the pokemon back to health, they let the pokemon guide them back to their father. Durring his trip, the man had fallen down one of Hoenn's many mountains and outcrops and bashed his head, causing amnesia. Her father had already found another family and remembered nothing of his other life; her mother was heartbroken and so was she. At first her fathered seemed spooked, unwilling to have anything to do with his old life, but once he saw how much his pokemon loved these two strangers he didn't remember, he agreed to try and balance both families. Karleen's father never regained his memories, but after a while traveling between the two families and spending time with both became a normality-- or at least as normal as that situation could get.

When Karleen told her mother that she was interested in a profession with pokemon, her mother was hesitant-- even downright against it at first. But eventually she came to terms with Karleen's love of pokemon and agreed to send Karleen off to school to pick what she'd like to do with her pokemon filled future.

Hometown: Lilycove City - Hoenn Region

↦ Sweeter berries; such as Pecha or Bluk berries
          ↦ The smell of the ocean
          ↦ Art in all it's forms
          ↦ Salt, like a lot of it. Karleen puts maybe way too much salt in most of her foods
          ↦ Lemonade
          ↦ Cool, sunny days

Dislikes:
          ↦ Extreme humidity
          ↦ Spicy foods, including spicy berries
          ↦ The abuse or mistreatment of nature or pokemon
          ↦ Coffee or anything coffee flavored
          ↦ Being underestimated or underappreciated

S C H O O L - I N F O R M A T I O N

House: Kingdra
      Dorm Room: 201
      Elective Classes:
      xxxMorning Class: Coordinator/Performance Class
      xxxAfternoon Class: History of the World and Pokemon
      Clubs:
      Goals:

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        Pokemon: Eduura [ Torchic ]
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level: 5
        Nature: Adamant
        Ability: Speed Boost
        Experience: 0
        Move Set:

► Tackle
            ► Growl
            ► Feint [ Egg Move ]

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :
        User Image Pokeball x1

► M E D I C I N E :
        User Image Rare Candy x10

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image Pokegear [ Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability ]

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        User Image PokeDazzler x1

ⓄⓇⒹⒺⓁⓁ⊖ⒶⒸⒶⒹⒺⓂⓎ  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:43 pm
I Tortured Sleep I

Hi I'm Prairie and I just wanted to drop by and POST YOUR SEAL OF APPROVAL!

I will be posting your character in the student roster with her House and room number.
Your classes will be the following:
Morning Class: Coordinator/Performance Class
Afternoon Class: History of the World and Pokemon

You may add the following items to her inventory: ((Please track of your inventory at all times!))

- 1x User Image
- 10x User Image
- User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability
- 1x Poke' Dazzler User Image (Can only be used once)

Now since you randomized your pokemon we actually give them to you so here's the edited profile for Torchic ^^
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Pokemon: Eduura [ Torchic ]
Friendship Points:
User Image
Move Set:
► Tackle
► Growl
► Feint [Egg Move]

Right now you can't catch any pokemon because the entire student body is taking part in the Winter Festival in one of the new districts. To begin post your character at the Leoconoe Train Station and then you can take part in the games and even the upcoming tournament if you would like ^^
Also for convenience you may say that your character has been at the school for a few weeks now. They understand the basics of the academy and whatnot. Any way welcome to Ordell!

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:48 pm
Prairiefox
I Tortured Sleep I

Hi I'm Prairie and I just wanted to drop by and POST YOUR SEAL OF APPROVAL!

I will be posting your character in the student roster with her House and room number.
Your classes will be the following:
Morning Class: Coordinator/Performance Class
Afternoon Class: History of the World and Pokemon

You may add the following items to her inventory: ((Please track of your inventory at all times!))

- 1x User Image
- 10x User Image
- User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability
- 1x Poke' Dazzler User Image (Can only be used once)

Now since you randomized your pokemon we actually give them to you so here's the edited profile for Torchic ^^
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Pokemon: Eduura [ Torchic ]
Friendship Points:
User Image
Move Set:
► Tackle
► Growl
► Feint [Egg Move]

Right now you can't catch any pokemon because the entire student body is taking part in the Winter Festival in one of the new districts. To begin post your character at the Leoconoe Train Station and then you can take part in the games and even the upcoming tournament if you would like ^^
Also for convenience you may say that your character has been at the school for a few weeks now. They understand the basics of the academy and whatnot. Any way welcome to Ordell!

Thank you! biggrin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:31 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Fusce molestie neque id porta egestas. Proin euismod velit pretium, tincidunt ligula bibendum, elementum justo. Nunc magna libero, efficitur nec purus sit amet, elementum placerat leo. Nunc ac consequat dui. Ut eu lectus porta, vestibulum ex in, tristique nisl. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Quisque efficitur pellentesque enim, eu convallis nulla. Vestibulum augue est, congue in mattis quis, consequat a nisl. Nulla ut lorem ipsum. Duis massa mi, aliquam vel turpis ac, maximus egestas elit. Orci varius natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus.

Fusce faucibus urna turpis. Nunc a elementum leo. Donec at posuere lectus. In eget nisi non nibh pharetra ullamcorper. Nam aliquam scelerisque magna vitae ultricies. Vestibulum in malesuada dui. Fusce bibendum fermentum diam, vitae consectetur nisi ornare sed. Donec pharetra ultrices lectus at auctor. Integer sodales sollicitudin leo, nec auctor neque aliquet ac. Nullam tortor lectus, eleifend et dapibus quis, dictum at odio. Ut varius quis risus ac consectetur. Pellentesque gravida metus vel imperdiet gravida. Sed viverra, nunc ac varius feugiat, erat felis efficitur eros, et malesuada diam dolor ut sapien.

Donec purus arcu, consequat sit amet dignissim interdum, tincidunt non diam. Quisque feugiat vitae odio at bibendum. Vestibulum eu risus nisi. Vestibulum tempor magna at metus imperdiet suscipit. Phasellus viverra accumsan laoreet. Morbi mollis turpis eget nisl euismod, at euismod nibh fermentum. Cras vitae enim lectus. Etiam nec enim nec erat congue ultrices. Proin lectus nisi, placerat quis elementum ac, elementum non orci. Suspendisse ac ultrices nunc. Etiam commodo vulputate nulla quis hendrerit. Cras ut turpis fermentum mi tincidunt pulvinar eget eu diam. Etiam cursus ex vitae leo tincidunt ultricies. Sed eget justo eget nisi vehicula faucibus. Morbi ultrices tortor eget ornare ornare. Quisque iaculis porta nibh, nec hendrerit diam congue at.

Cras leo turpis, porta ac dignissim sit amet, sagittis convallis purus. Vestibulum convallis orci et felis accumsan, eu tempus tellus congue. Nulla varius elit odio, in pellentesque turpis mollis vitae. Maecenas ac velit tincidunt, consectetur lorem eu, hendrerit lorem. Nulla sed rhoncus velit. Cras lectus arcu, semper sit amet libero pulvinar, ultrices gravida lectus. Nunc risus nibh, lacinia vitae tincidunt ut, lobortis quis urna.

User Image

❖┆x WITH : : x x ❖┆x WEAR : : x x ❖┆x WHAT : : x

[ Learn More Here ]

Quote:
                                                Quote:
                                                Quote:

[imgleft]http://i1174.photobucket.com/albums/r620/Daemon_succubi/KarPokeOne_zpscqoa2yut.png[/imgleft][img]http://i1174.photobucket.com/albums/r620/Daemon_succubi/KaRPokeTwo_zpswvsqf6y6.png~original[/img][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=10][/size]

[align=right][img]http://i1174.photobucket.com/albums/r620/Daemon_succubi/KarPokeThree_zpsjjtshwcg.png~original[/img][/align]
[align=center][size=9]❖┆[color=transparent]x[/color] WITH : : x [color=transparent]x[/color] ❖┆[color=transparent]x[/color] WEAR : : x [color=transparent]x[/color] ❖┆[color=transparent]x[/color] WHAT : : x[/size][/align]
[spoiler]
[align=center][size=10][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=25138907][ Learn More Here ][/url][/size][/align]

[list][size=11] [color=transparent]x[/color] I N V E N T O R Y [color=transparent]x[/color] [/size]
[list][size=10][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=25138907#380457123][ Inventory here ][/url][/size][/list]
[size=11] [color=transparent]x[/color] P A R T Y [color=transparent]x[/color] [/size]
[list][size=10][url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=25138907#380456949][ Current Pokemon Here ][/url][/size][/list][/list]

[quote][/quote][quote][/quote][quote][/quote][/spoiler]
[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:04 pm
User Image

[ x C U R R E N T x P A R T Y x ]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                    xxxxxx❖ PARTY SLOT ONE
                                    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

❝ EDUURA ❞ - Torchic
                                      xxxxxxx| | Modest | | Speed Boost | |
                                      User Image Held Item: No Item

xx > xx Tackle
                                    xx > xx Growl
                                    xx > xx Feint
                                    xx > xx

[ x C U R R E N T x B O X x ]

User Image
                                    xxxxxx❖ BOX SLOT ONE
                                    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

❝ NICKNAME ❞ - Species
                                      xxxxxxx| | Nature | | Ability | |
                                      User Image Held Item: Item

xx > xx
                                    xx > xx
                                    xx > xx
                                    xx > xx

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:28 pm
User Image

[ x P O K E B A L L S x ]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ⁺¹

[ x M E D I C I N E x ]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ⁺¹⁰

[ x B E R R I E S x ]

[ x K E Y x I T E M S x ]

User Image ⁺¹
                        - Allows for access to pokedex, texting, calling, recording video/taking stills, and video calling

[ x M I S C E L L A N E O U S x ]

User Image ⁺¹

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
    • Rat Conqueror 500
    • Battery 500

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
    • Rat Conqueror 500
    • Battery 500
    PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:48 pm
    User Image

[ x P O K E D E X x ]

> Pokemon Scanned

> Scan Log
                        [ 0 / 0 - - 00:00:00 ] Nothing

[ x C O N T A C T S x ]

Name [ RELATION ]
                        - Contact blurb contact blurb contact blurb contact blurb

Name [ RELATION ]

Name [ RELATION ]

Name [ RELATION ]

[ x V I D E O x / x P I C T U R E x L O G x ]

[ 0 / 0 -- 00:00:00 ] No PIctures/ Video Yet
                        - Description of picture / video here

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:54 pm
      User Image

User Image
                                          XXXXXXXXFIRST NAME LAST NAME
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ↳ Relation/ Relationship type [ House ]

[ i ] Personality x [ ii ] Traits x [ iii ] Here

Blab here, blab here, blab here. Where did you meet and stuff and things and yes. Blab here, blab here, blab here. Where did you meet and stuff and things and yes. Blab here, blab here, blab here. Where did you meet and stuff and things and yes. Blab here, blab here, blab here. Where did you meet and stuff and things and yes. Blab here, blab here, blab here. Where did you meet and stuff and things and yes. Blab here, blab here, blab here. Where did you meet and stuff and things and yes. Blab here, blab here, blab here. Where did you meet and stuff and things and yes.

User Image
                                          XXXXXXXXFIRST NAME LAST NAME
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ↳ Relation/ Relationship type [ House ]

[ i ] Personality x [ ii ] Traits x [ iii ] Here

Blab here, blab here, blab here. Where did you meet and stuff and things and yes. Blab here, blab here, blab here. Where did you meet and stuff and things and yes. Blab here, blab here, blab here. Where did you meet and stuff and things and yes. Blab here, blab here, blab here. Where did you meet and stuff and things and yes. Blab here, blab here, blab here. Where did you meet and stuff and things and yes. Blab here, blab here, blab here. Where did you meet and stuff and things and yes. Blab here, blab here, blab here. Where did you meet and stuff and things and yes.

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
      • Rat Conqueror 500
      • Battery 500

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
      • Rat Conqueror 500
      • Battery 500