Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 6:50 pm
User ImageHe had adjusted to the pride rather well and fairly quickly, mostly because of their father. Currently he was off on his own, away from his twin sisters. While he enjoyed his family he needed the space occasionally and today was one of those days. He was growing antsy and agitated a little bit but overall he chalked it up to the scrutiny of his fathers standards. He refused to be like him though and it would seem he had chosen Baum to follow in his paw-steps so the brunt of everything went to him.

Taking a moment he looked around and took in a deep breath, letting it out slowly as he laid down. He hadn't really mingled so much within the pride as he wanted to and was hoping to actually get out there and get to know some of the others. He would want a family one day and that required him to know someone to begin with. Flicking his tail he curled it around his feet and contemplated checking out some of the further reaches of the pride.

KasaiLoki

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 12:22 pm
AstoriaFallen

User Image

“I’ll be back soon, okay mum?” The beige lioness stated, hearing the quick response from the thrall before heading out.

It was true Astrus was fully grown, towering just slightly over the lioness that had borne her, but still she felt she needed to stay at home just a little bit longer. Going on raids did not intrigue the lioness as much. That was more of her brother’s thing, and truth be told, she didn’t know if the Reaver Ciro would be able to handle not only one of Astrid’s kids, but TWO. Not that Astrus would be much trouble.

The lioness padded through the pride, feeling the wind slightly begin to push on her pelt. A storm was a-coming. With it would dismiss another group on a viking, and bring back those who had left previously. Her brother was set to head out on the next trip with Ciro. He was excited, and Astrus was happy for her about it. The blonde streaked female could only imaging what the band would bring back. Tossing her head in a shake, Astrus scouted the pridelands. Her eyes spotted a growing dark male in the distance. With a small smile on her face, the lioness headed towards him, keen for introductions.

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:20 pm
It wasn't long before someone started to come into view, they were pale like the sands and he cocked his head to the side slightly in curiosity as they grew nearer. They were older than him though he wasn't sure by how much. Watching her come closer he realized he hadn't met her before, which wasn't a surprise to him at this point. There were plenty in the pride he hadn't met yet.

Getting up so that he might introduce himself properly he shook the dust from his pelt and removed himself from his rock so that he was standing on her level. "It's a good day to die." He was pretty sure that was the right phrase and he gave her a small smile. "Nothing really much this way save me and perhaps a few tumble weeds, what brings you to this area?" He was mildly curious.

KasaiLoki

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:49 pm
AstoriaFallen

It's a good day to die. Ah yes, that was the saying the lands had always said. Born from a mother who was a ghostborn, she did not hear the term from that parent. Her father, when around, would use it. Astrus found it a little more difficult to pick up the pride's lingo, staying in the company of her child-like mother. Her brother, Kristanf, on the other hand, would eat, speak, and bleed viking at all hours. It was quite a unique family dynamic, really.

"Indeed." She answered, not knowing if she should have answered with the same response or not. "hmm?" She looked surprised at his statement. "Oh, I like to introduce myself to those I normally don't see! My name is Astrus." She greeted the male. "Saw you here by yourself and thought you might want company?" Astrus was quite a sweet lioness. She would likely never make the trek to become a Reaver. She'd leave that to other members of her family. She was quite content staying within the pride's borders.

"Looks like a storm is coming." She stated, looking towards the darkening clouds.

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:33 pm
KasaiLoki

"Well, I consider myself fortunate for that then Astrus." He smiled and watched her curiously. Glancing towards the sky he gave a small nod of his head, indeed there was. You could start to smell it in the air too, it was a calming scent, at least to him. "So it would seem."

Looking back towards her and rubbed his leg with his paw. "What do you like to do in your free time?" It might seem like a random question but he really had a reason for asking.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:22 pm
AstoriaFallen

Astrus paused, thinking about the answer to the question.

"Hmm..." What did she like to do in her free time? She was no reaver, that was for sure. She'd likely never become one too. Going out on vikings, nah, that just did not suit her. Something would need to drastically change for her to change ranks.

"You know, I'm always taking care of my mother, that I don't think I get free time as much. Just time to hunt," although hunting was a job of the thralls a lot of the time, Astrus did not mind helping out. It did give her something to do.

"What do you do in your free time? Any suggestions I may be able to work into my life?" she giggled slightly.

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:10 pm
KasaiLoki

Mother....

When she mentioned taking care of her mother he frowned and knew he was showing it. Their mother had done everything she could to take care of them and she had even won her duel and was able to be a freeborn like them but this pride wasn't the place for her. It drowned her spirit and sank her soul so she had to leave.

He used to watch after her until she left.

Shaking his head he focused on her question. "Hunting is always a good thing to do. Can never not hone the hunting skills." He gave a smile to hide the earlier frown. Perhaps she wouldn't ask? If she did he wasn't going to lie.

'I'm a master at evading others." Mainly his father. He had already ruined one brother, he didn't want to get ruined but doubted it would happen. He wasn't like his father in anyway which he was thankful for.

"Perhaps I can teach you to be a skilled ninja like myself." He laughed.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:24 am
AstoriaFallen

"You don't sound like many others of the pride. Whenever I mention I do the hunting, they always look at me weird." Astrus shrugged. "They say hunting is a thrall's job. I guess when you have a thrall mother it wipes off on you." The female shrugged, still smiling. She did not care who were mother was. She was still family, and to Astrus, that was everything.

"Oh? Who are you trying to evade?" Astrus questioned, ears perking forward.

"Sneaking is always a good skill to have, especially for raids," not that she planned on being a part of the Reaver team, ''and especially for hunting." She stuck her tongue out in joy. "Alright! Teach me then!"

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:37 am
KasaiLoki

"Hunting is highly important in the pride so that's surprising." He said with a shrug though he supposed he could understand why they might want just thralls to do it. "Everyone should know how to hunt regardless." He wasn't ashamed of how he felt about it either.

He flattened his ears. "My father.... He's one of the more notorious Captains in the pride...." He disliked him a great deal.

"Oh?" He was actually surprised she wanted him to teach her. "Okay, so it's the same principles of hunting, except you're trying to avoid other lions."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:36 pm
AstoriaFallen

Astrus' ears flickered, as Milas' ears flattened. Oh, that couldn't be good.

She wracked her brain on who this captain could have been. Coming up short, she gave the male an apologetic smile. She didn't ask though, he did not seem to want to talk too much about him.

"Oh, that's easy!" She grinned. "My mom's a thrall, she knows how to stay hidden if needed. I think I gained her skills." Astrus was happy about that. "I guess I gotta test those skills then." She probably was a terrible sneak. "Who can we evade to test this out?" The lioness questioned out loud, thinking as she tapped a paw against her forehead.

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:00 pm
KasaiLoki

He squinted his eyes for a moment, looking upwards as he thought. Hmm, who could they practice evading. He had plenty of siblings they could practice with. In fact, he was certain one of his twins, if not both would be up for the idea.

"I could get my sisters, they're always wanting to help me with things. I'm sure they'd be more than willing to practice 'hunting' us." He suggested, not entirely certain she'd be up for that? He could try to hunt her and they take turns but then no one would be guiding anyone.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:04 am
AstoriaFallen
One more post from you then we can call this one done :
)

"Oh, that would be good." Astrus agreed. "Test our skills on the siblings. I'd over mine, but they are all off doing...whatever it is they do nowadays." They were no longer children, they did not need to live in the same den or see each other on a daily basis. Astrus stood with her mother because her father had not returned, and she did not think Astrid would be capable of taking care of herself to the best of her ability.

"I can stay here, if you want to go get them." The pale lioness asked, a smile on her maw.

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:03 pm
KasaiLoki
We can do another with his twins? Syri owns the other triplet

He gave a nod of his head, at least his idea was well liked!

"That works out perfect! I'll be back soon then." He gave her a smile and then padded away to go get his sisters.  
[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games