Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 12:54 pm
User Image

It had been a while since the last time he had come to this spot. A spot that held a very fond memory to him as he went down by the beach. The tide was lowering and therefore revealing a lot more of the landscape. He had finished many things but he still felt like he wasn't complete yet. Agnar wanted more under his belt.

With an audible yawn that echoed off the cliffs Agnar then stretched, toes just tapping the water before he just plopped there in the sand. Water rushed by his paws and then receded. Low tide was nice at least for the fact he would actually have some sand. This was the place he had met that fine lioness. The lioness he had not seen again, not for a while. The dark pirate viking wondered what she was up to. Deimos had to have gotten a viking by now. He had at least had a few under his belt already. Though the last one was a bit more... interesting than the others.

The smallest of shivers ran down his spine at the thought. The way his father had looked at Sabia. The cold and almost lifeless stare that came from those silver eyes wasn't going to be something he'd forget any time soon.

His own eyes, one of dark orange and one of silver, caught some movement on the cliffs. A dark lioness was coming down and for a moment he thought of Deimos. That was absurd though, she wouldn't just be summoned here from a thought... right?

Puhterodactyl

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:50 pm
User Image

The lioness visited the cliffs from time to time, lying to herself that she wasn't hoping to see Agnar. Other times she stayed away because she didn't know what she would do if she did run into the male. It had been so long, or at least it felt that way. She had become a reaver in the meantime at least. So had he, probably. She liked visiting the cliffs most when the tide was lower and the winds and temperature were too perfect to resist. She answered the call of the waves and made her way towards the sea. Her eyes were too focused on finding her footing (though she was familiar, it was always slick and mossy).

By the time Deimos had sand under her paws, it was too late. She looked up and her eyes met Agnar's. She was going to speak to him, to say 'hello' or 'it's a good day to die,' but... She forgot how to talk.

DavyJnah

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:43 pm
Clearly the gods were giving him a sign and summoning her for him as he stared at her for a moment. The way he looked at her was almost unsure if she were real or a hallucination. Then suddenly words burst from his mouth, surprising even him.

"Stormlords Deimos!" He shook his head before focusing on her again. Alright not a hallucination, she really was right there in front of him. "Someday I will kill ye." Greeting her with a purr and then adding, "It be a good day ta die, don't ye think?"

Gods it had felt like a lifetime since he had lain eyes upon the fiery beauty. He had seen things and though the male wanted to tell her of his excursions he opted to not. "I be a Reaver now. Gunna try ta be a Captain at some point too. Just like me pa."

Puhterodactyl

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:13 am
Deimos nodded and gave him a small smile. Though she was slightly conflicted about whether or not she wanted to run into him, she still found it quite pleasant to be around him. She laid down a few feet away from him, her front paws also lapped by the breaking surf and splashed by the foam.

Her small smile broke into a wider grin.

"Ah. I see. I am a Reaver too now, as luck would have it," she purred with pride. She did not know if she would like to become a captain someday, but would not rule it out. No one in her family had become a captain, not for a lack of ambition, but because when one had a busy and well-rounded life, all those vikings took some extra time to get through.

DavyJnah

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:01 pm
Why did she sit so far from him? Was the first thought through the male's mind. It wasn't like she was actually too far from him but he had hoped her to be closer. Listening to her he smiled, one that almost rivaled her grin.

"I went wif me father." He said. "His methods in becoming Captain was.." He looked lost in what to say next. No, he was never going to talk about that day.
"And me sister. That Sabia'Deimos, she be... she be definitely somefin."

Puhterodactyl

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:56 pm
Deimos looked at the male with curiosity as he seemed to have been lost in the swells of his memory washing over him, but didn't press the subject. She nodded.

"I went with one of my triplets– Phobos– the purple one. It was not especially exciting, but it was worth getting it over with so at least now other captains take us seriously and agree to take us along without so much as batting an eye." It was quite the change of pace from having to beg and practically throw herself at captains as an adolescent in the hopes of them taking her on a viking. Some refused her for her age, some refused her for being a female. But that was done with. No longer was she a freeborn. No, now she was a reaver in her own right. And proud of it.

"Did you get any good, what is it... booty?" she asked with a sly grin.

DavyJnah

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas