• Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 12:43 pm
User Image

WC: 1084

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 12:51 pm
Chapter 3: Scavengers

Two weeks after the wildebeest fiasco, and Rahman successfully making Gaea believe that only one died because of her while the other he killed and skinned for them, he helped her set up the pieces all around a set of ground.

"What are we doing this for?"
"Vikings, scavengers and others will probably find you, and once they see that your hunting on our lands, and not one of us still, they will chase you out, eat your food. This way, anywhere you go. You will have something to continue by."

There would be days where he didn't come for those two seeks, but the days that he did. He had her running errands for him, and drills.
"You know, like this, you may be better as a thrall."
"I'm not anyone's slave." She hissed at him.

"Keep going! I don't want you slacking off!" He yelled out to her, as he made her carrying a huge log on her back and dodge continuously. Finally she tripped and rolled.
"Get up!"

"You don't have to shout!"
"Yea, I do, so the dumb ones can listen. Now do it again!"

Night came, and they continued.
"Are you done yet?"
"I'm not done."
"You need to rest."
"I don't need rest- not when I don't know where my family is."
"They aren't in the stormborn. I told you that."

She continued to hack and slash against the the trees around her. Propelling herself forward and gnawing at the branches and tearing them off. Her leg was better, and she seemed to gain some weight in her time spent with Rahman.

"I have to get back. Stay in the den, don't go challenging anyone. I'll find you someone who can give you a fair match."
"Why are you helping me?"
"So I don't have to see your pathetic face whimpering about in front of my pride." He looked to her, and before he knew it, she tackled him and got him on his side, she still didn't have the weight to win a fight... "Angry?"
"How would you feel- if your all of your family died! The ones still kicking, are no where to be found, and you wake up to scavengers picking off the remains of your loved ones! You tell ME." Her talons pushing against his neck.

The lioness's eyes were so intense... that he couldn't help but to look away. He couldn't imagine. All of his family were alive and well, Brothers and sisters of the many, he didn't know what he would do if he saw all of their snotty faces, torn to bits. Well, maybe that would make him a little happy but it wasn't time to joke about that. Lifting himself up and shaking her off.

Gaea seemed hurt, and in so much pain, that the best she could do was look away as he walked passed her.
"Get rest. We spar tomorrow."

And in the night, as he slept thinking about her situation and having nightmares of his family desecrated, she screamed.. Scavengers attacked, and one massive lion..leading them in to the abyss. She was too tired to fight with all of her, fore most of the day was spent training. Fighting her hardest to get away from him as creatures he came with bit and held her down. The night lasted too long, and she wished herself dead..and cried for the lion whom helped her before.

The lion lowered his head.. "Thank Rahman for me.."

Her eyes widened.. in betrayal.

Chapter 4: A Pact

Rahman came, ready to cheer up the lioness, when he saw their camp in shambles. No sign of Gaea anywhere. "Lioness!" She yelled out.. but no response. "Lioness!" Her name, why hadn't they exchanged names! 'Damnit' he thought as he begun to search for her. High and low, and even asking the Petrol Vikings about her. None had seen a lioness of that color. He searched high and low, and through the forests, something in the pit of his stomach tossed and turned so harshly it nearly made him throw up his breakfeast and finally he tracked foot prints in to a cave.

The trees were hanging as if they were about to break at any moment.
"Lioness?..."
He slowly walked in, lowering his body in case it was a bear. And it was! Being chased out of the cave, he shook his body out and continued the search. An eagle passed about, and when it gave its call- he heard rustling in the bushes. Rahman took a gulp hard, and prepared himself to see a boar or anything of the sort and when he moved the bushes, it was brown lioness..

Decorated in open wounds. When he took a step towards her, she lept up and began screaming, taking out her talons as she tried to swipe him a few times, but her body gave out.. Falling, and dragging her body in to the tree, curling her tail around herself protectively. Tear stains against her cheeks.

"Lioness... It's me..Who did this. What happened to your den?"
"Ye told them whar I were bein'! ye tricked me, I'll warrant ye! ye waited til ye drilled me, and tired me so I couldn't defend meself! N' they came!"
"I didn't tell anyone where you were! I wouldn't betray you! Whoever did this, I share no iron with. Why would I have wasted my time doing this all!? Healing you, moving you further from the entrance so they wouldn't tire of you and kill you just so they don't have to see you anymore! And if you run away, they have won."
"They told me yer name., ye scurvey dog. Thank Rahman fer me, befur' dey left."

He took a step forward, and she pushed herself back against the tree again. Her body shaking in fear.
"I wouldn't ever betray you. And if you believe I did. Then fine. Kill me. Hurt me. Make me feel what you felt. So I too can hate me."

The anger finally built up so much that to heal, she attacked him. Again, again, and again. Til finally she gave in and collapsed on top of him.
"I won't leave you again... Not til you become a stormborn. So whoever did this to you, make them pay." His cuts were deep but not as bad as hers. He would patch himself up later, and he found an abandoned den not too far off and settled her in there.

Nights where she would wake up screaming, or attack him, or panic. It went on for a few days...Whatever they did to her.. They messed her up.

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items