Reply [IC] Deserted...
[MINI EVENT] The Hunt

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aegnorhini

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 10:22 am
He was unsure of this. Of his role, his new place, but he was leading... Something again.

Primitus had quietly been given a leader rank in the pride - a rank slipped to chil and newcomer as 'Bahron'. The judge, a great balancer. And now he was to try stretching his wings. It had taken him time -- great time and lengths to work up the courage, but he finally did. Hakuna's urging had helped, of course-- as did his own thoughts and consultations, both with his inner demon, and the seers of the pride. The pride needed more blood, and so... He would aid them.

The pride was called together -- Demon and Sador alike to the normal space of meeting, and the god stood before them, large, wings spread faintly as he studied them all before finally noddingh.

"Many may wonder why I have brought you all here. What you have been Called for. Why it is I. I will keep my words simple. The other leaders requested I join them as a balance, and in doing so I seek to do the job of leade3r effectively. So, I sought counsel of several seers among you, and of no affiliation. Our pride is strong now - large, blossoming to power once more. But we are in need of more. More blood, more strength. The more dilute we become, the more we prosper, by unifying the lost under us. And so tonight -- tonight I declare there to be a tradition revived lost to the ages. The Hunt. All - demon, sador alike - are to go forth into the rogelands and beyond, and gather who you can, in any way you can, so long as you bring us the living. Dark, pale - it matters not. Demon and Sador alike know what is worthy and to that end I will see us prosper, our name grow, and all remember the might. Think - think of your skills. All are gifted among s -- use this gift. Trust in instinct. Know you may yet strike out and make us stronger."

The god bowed, sweeping out his wings before roaring -- a clear sign for all to scatter, to get... Hunting.  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 10:23 am
What is this?
This is a Mini-Meta! Basically, this is to encourage SoA to go out and fetch more to join the pride by any means they can. Just be PG-13, of course.

Are there prizes?
Yes! Yes indeedy! A handsome demon and a scruffy sador will be given away by raffle, with each capture RP counting for one ticket for each person involved. This means even if you lack a demon, you can enter!

Can Captured SoA escape?
There will be an RP at the end, where some SoA may escape if you'd rather just enter for tickets, however, please don't havfe all of the captured SoA escape. Defeats the point.

Does a female breeding with a rogue male count, or a male breeding with a female rogue if he returns with all cubs?
It can certainly happen but for tickets it won't count unless the rogue partner is brought back. If you rogue-breed it's the norm - no prize for an unknown dad!

Are pale demons allowed?
Pale SoA captured will be sador. No pale SoA may convince the pride of their demon at this time, but you may submit a plot for later!

What soecies counts?
A Dark pelted lion or leopard will count as a demon! Just consult the color chart - acceptable variations are lions-only, and average onward is ideal for leopards. When in doubt, ask Das or Nova.

What count for sador?
Pale lions, bright lions, pale or bright leopards, and any hybrid, cheetah, hyena, wild dog, or non-prey familiar. Prey species are delicious kibbles. Sorry!

Will there be longstanding effects?
If enough SoA join in... MAYBE. We'd need over 5 SoA sticking around to see effects. PPride participation will affect this plot's outcome.

Can my demon/sador steal from another pride?
With the owner of that SoA's permission. With some prides venturing out and getting braver, it's entirely possible for your SoA to run into them -- so as long as both parties say OK, yes, you can steal from other prides, just like taking prisoners in normal RP. The demons literally won't care. However... Allied prides may not be sytolen from. This means they're exempt. Don't worry. Most prides are fair game.

Cubnapping? Is this allowed?
Steal ALL the cubs!.... No, really, this will be encoutraged. There's nannies at home guarding the pride young, as well as at least one Nat (wut) so reprisal will be hard, and a retiualiating parent risks captured thremself, but yes, cubnapping is encouraged by the pride. Again, Allied prides are exempt and to be in fgact protected.

My pride leader is not happy that the pride stole members! RAWRT!
COME TALK TO NOVACRACKER AND DAS TOR YES. We'd be happy to work out any developments.

Back to prizes. How do I get a ticket?
RPs. One RP is one ticket for both parties as long as they claim it. This means 1 capture for 1 ticket. It can be any SoA not allied to the demons as prisoner, as long as they fit a role. They can escape later, during an ORP planned, or remain ()the ideal).

How do I get tickets for a specific SoA?
The scruffy, happy sador is by capturing demons. The Demon sexiness is by capturing sador!

Can I capture a nat?
Nat are the worst of the worst - below even rogues. If you bring a Nat,m they CAN NOT escape and the RP counts for a ticket to both. However Nat have no rights ICly as they're basically things for various severe crimes against the demons or others. For example, Lillith nearly cannibalized one of Ri's cubs and tried to murder him, Jezebeth attempted to murder Noh'vah, and Mauji murdered Hakuna'jina (Leading to her ascension). In short.... The SoA brought in must fit this criteria.

*I'm having trouble finding an SoA to capture, help!
NOVA LOVES YOU. I sam entirely willing to offer my SoA up for an RP if you need RP and want to go for a ticket without others, if needed.

I need help finding a demon to capture my SoA! Help!
NovaCracker still has you. Or Das Tor. XD If you have trouble, ask us on Skype or Discord -- shoot a PM to get our names if needed.

I don't have any SoA, can I enter?
Yes - post a name for the SoA you want (The demon needs a demon name as well)_, as well as a picture of a crow or ferret under the spoilertags. Cute is great. If you have SoA, you may not do this. Sorry - we don't want newbies excluded.

May these prize SoA leave the pride?
Nope, they were customed for us.

Do the sador's edits pass?
Nope, they were done in the old guid by Yuna, so. Non-passing floofybuns!

Is there an end date?
Yes; June 12th at 11:59EST is when the raffle closes

Aegnorhini

Aegnorhini

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 10:30 am
Prizes and posting forms! O MAI

The Happy Sador

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[size=17][b][u][color=red]There's a demon who didn't know it![/b][/u][/size]
[b]RP link:[/b]
[b]RP partner:[/b] (They need only to quote to claim their ticket!)

The demon from flames

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[size=17][b][u][color=red]Better than moonlight![/b][/u][/size]
[b]RP link:[/b]
[b]RP partner:[/b] (They need only to quote to claim their ticket!)

For the SoAless

[size=17][b][u][color=purple]Oooooh-oh, I'm halfway there, ooooh-oh! Living on a prayer![/b][/u][/size]
[b]SoA name:[/b]
[b]Demon name:[/b] (If entering for the demon, fill it in!)
[b]Crow or Ferret cute picture:[/b] (Spoilertag plox)

[IC] Deserted...

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games