Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 6:13 pm
User Image

The one who was lost at sea... Things weren't particularly going well for the fellow. Samous had gone on a raid with his crewmates, and upon coming, something happened to the lion. He was known for being a happy captain, laughing and carrying on but something broke. While his crew began to bicker amongst themselves, they had no idea where their captain had gone. When they had noticed, it caused them to break out in a full on fight.

After a few years, Samous found himself at the gates of the Vikings. The pride that his families had hated for so long. If any of the rumors were true, and other pirates had found their way here. Then so be it, he needed his family... and he was lost without them.

"Ahoy! I challenge thee~"

He spoke up to a shadow near the pride's entrance. From his understanding, he simply had to ask for a challenge, and wait for a response before they exchanged blows. His heart was stiff and weighted greatly upon him. After all these years, this was his last hope. If he did not find his family there within,
then there would be no telling what the lion might do.

DavyJnah

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 11:29 pm
User Image

The male appeared out of the shadows. First the dim light of the moon caught first his teeth and lit them up, next the glow of his eyes, before his full body was bathed with moonlight. "Aye. Ye got a challenger mate." Giving a grin to the ex Captiain. "Nice ta see ya Black Sam." Greeting his old pride mate. Interesting how many ex pirates were flocking here now. It was a good thing for him, although still uneasy but it was their home and they made it well enough there.

"Ye 'ave iron in yer blood fer comin' 'ere ta dis place mate. I 'ope yer ready fer yer askorun." Before baring his teeth and getting ready for a fight between them.

Chi Sohma

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

Chi Sohma rolled 5 4-sided dice: 4, 2, 4, 3, 1 Total: 14 (5-20)

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 7:16 am
User Image

Du Serpentis!?"

Hope began to fill the lion's eyes, oh he could be dreaming.. Shaking his head, "Well will Lady ocean drown me whole, gifted me thee guiding tides! Ye, be who I looked up t'. Maybe t'is whar I am suppose to be." Bowing handsomely low, where the starfish and seashells woven in to his mane shined in the night.

"I pray to lady ocean that I be accepted fair 'n square. 'n if ye be here, that means me family could be in thar. It gunna be me honor ta' sparr with ye' first matey." Lowering his body, giving a nod before he backed up and put himself in a stance. Something turned in him, as if given a second chance at light, and began to revitalize what he had lost.. This was such an honor,
he hoped he wouldn't make a fool out of himself especially in front of the first mate!

DavyJnah

DavyJnah rolled 5 4-sided dice: 4, 4, 2, 4, 3 Total: 17 (5-20)
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 3:10 pm
The male took the hit gracefully although he glared at the other for a moment longer than he should have. Of course he wasn't going to use his claws, no reason to get nasty about it. Although glad to see his ex-pride mate he wanted to only let in those who were strong enough to prove themselves. "Is tha' all ye got?" He snarled before jumping at the other, slamming his body full force into the other.

As soon as he slammed into the male he then kicked off the ground. His tail twitched but he roared at the other. Gods it was good to fight again. Even if it was just the askorun. Seemed he would need to work on small duels within the pride, maybe even against his own children to toughen them up. No weaklings within this group.

Chi Sohma

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas