Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Past Events & Games Threads
[Y1: Leoconoe Festival] [Game] Pokemon Prize Lottery 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Hitsukei generated a random number between 1 and 400 ... 62!

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:26 pm
X
XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image
      【 LOTTO PLAY CARD 】xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:: ICHIRO SATO ::

> Tickets Left: 04/10 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
              > Daily Play Number: 2/3
              > Date of Play: June 28th
              > Result: Blue Ball (Delibird plush)
              > Claim Prize?: [Yes]
              > Total Number of Plays: 8 (+2 Free Re-Roll)

◆Prizes Claimed:
                  ◇ Spheal Plushie
                  ◇ Dewgong Plushie
                  ◇ Delibird Plushie
                  ◇ - - - - -
                  ◇ - - - - -

Hitsukei generated a random number between 1 and 400 ... 266!
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:28 pm
X
XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image
      【 LOTTO PLAY CARD 】xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:: ICHIRO SATO ::

> Tickets Left: 03/10 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
              > Daily Play Number: 3/3
              > Date of Play: June 28th
              > Result: White Ball
              > Claim Prize?: [No]
              > Total Number of Plays: 9 (+2 Free Re-Roll)

◆Prizes Claimed:
                  ◇ Spheal Plushie
                  ◇ Dewgong Plushie
                  ◇ Delibird Plushie
                  ◇ - - - - -
                  ◇ - - - - -

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:39 pm
ShyWolfHeart

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

MARCUS ALDEN BENNET

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
User Image

Wearing: coat and scarf from picture and dark blue jeans. Black sturdy shoes.
Feeling:
Company:
Pokemon out :

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Valiant
Friendship Points: User Image

Level:5
Nature:Relaxed
Ability:Truant
Experience:0
Move Set:

►Yawn
►Scratch

Phillip

Pokemon: Ducklett

Level:9
Nature:Mild
Ability:Big Pecks
Move Set:

►Water Gun
►Water Sport
►Defog
►Wing Attack

Squeeze

Pokemon: Ekans

Level:6
Ability:Intimidate
Move Set:

►Wrap
►Leer
►Poison Sting

Marcus’ eyes focused on Elijah as the other boy explained what Mauville was like. It sounded interesting, and really different from Eterna...they didn’t even had a mall.
“It sounds like Sunnyshore over in Sinnoh” he said remembering a trip he and his dad had taken there. “There’s this huge mall and a lighthouse...I’ve only been there once or twice though, my dad..he fixes up houses. Sometimes people call him out of Eterna”
He lit up when the Flygon student mentioned Marcus could visit him “yeah most deff!” he said “Absolutely I’ll visit ya. Maybe the summer? Or sometime during winter break...I hope that’s soon.”
Marcus wouldn’t want to admit it but the truth was he had been feeling homesick. The school hadn’t released anything about the Holidays but surely they’d be allowed to go home? His old school always closed down for the Holidays so that people could spend Christmas with their families.
He moved away from those thoughts wanting to keep unpleasant things away. Instead focusing on his conversation with Elijah.
“Y’know what if you come during spring, you can see one of the festivals! And dad can maybe take us to Sunnyshore when he goes to do maintenance.”
The idea of Elijah coming over and him going to his city in Hoenn almost made him forget about Ray and how they had made similar plans.
“Eterna’s not that big” he said forging on determinedly, he wasn’t going to be bringing anyone down with thoughts of Ray. “There’s the herb shop-my grandparents own and the bike shop. Lots of people ride bikes there so we have real cool trails. And we can ride dirt bikes too. And there’s Eterna forest.”
He realized halfway through his spiel that Eterna didn’t really have a lot of things to do. It hadn’t occurred to Marcus, he spent most of the time in the forest and the herb shop.
And home.
“Actually if it’s during the summer you might have to catch me in Kanto” he said turning to play again “My mom lives there with my grandparents so we spend the summers in Pewter. My uncle’s a ranger there, it’s fun”

He couldn’t laugh when Elijah said he’d have him talking like a person-as opposed to a psyduck “Psyyyyy” he said grabbing his head “yeah my cousins might like that”

In the end he ended up not getting the Lapras plushie but he did walk away with a bit of a haul. “I think we can trade ‘em” he said as he put away the prizes. “Mind if we go see?”

He listened when Elijah started talking, his expression sombering when he said just what it was he had told Ray.
“I’m sorry” he said putting a hand on Elijah’s shoulder. Not for the first time, he thought of his sister, and what it would be like if she went missing. Just the thought of it was enough to make his heart hurt.
He couldn’t imagine actually losing her-or anyone for that matter.
As Elijah kept talking Marcus mulled over what was being said “I think it did help” he said as he started walking towards the trading center, subconsciously signaling for Elijah to follow him.
“I think it helped him” he said biting his lip in worry when the boy mentioned they were only making things worse ( what if they were? ) , both because he really did and because...well, he didn’t like to see Eli sad.
“Ray was doing better until...until Kirsi talked to him”
It had been Kirsi who told him all of those mean things Ray had said. Ray had even confirmed that.
“She told him he was a monster, and that we didn’t like him...I don’t even know why”

OutOfChillComments: ( is it okay if the exit after this? )
Word Count: huh?

► TEXTS

User Image

ITEMS IN BAG

► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :
↦15 rare candies

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
↦pen and folder
↦Prizes (flygon and charizard plushies)
↦tickets 10 + 4 from lamia festival = 14

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:24 pm
User Image

ⓛⓘⓙⓐⓗ ⓑⓝⓔⓨ
NervousLotteryMarcusBack from errands ^^

It was nice to talk to Marcus about all this stuff, the good and the bad. It seemed that was all was around anymore. They go from talking about visiting each other for the summer break, checking out each other's hometowns- fun stuff- then it goes downhill when he revealed what he even had trouble telling Ray weeks ago. Saying it out loud made it seem all the more real. He still hopes hope that he's not really...well yeah he hopes but after talking with Ray he did begin to contemplate the idea that maybe...he was really gone.

Marcus suggested they head over to trade prizes, but he wasn't too willing to part with what he had, even if he wasn't much of a toy person. He put the plush in his bag as Marcus reacted to everything he had said. He feared all of this was getting laid on Marcus too much. He could read Marcus's expression like he had all the others, like his parents, like Shiane, like him. His friend patted him on the shoulder as a way of comfort and Eli smirked apologetically.

User Image
"Thanks man...but I'm better than when it happened...I just wish I could say the same for what's happened to Ray. I think I went in with him expecting to be like me, but he's not. I'm Eli, he's Ray. I lost my older brother, but he lost his twin sister. No matter the similarities I should never have thought of it as the same thing. It confused me as to why he was acting the way he was while I am this way right now, I figured I'm just a cold person, but I dunno this is all so confusing..." Marcus's words caused him to pause, of course he was already losing what he was saying, and Marcus admitted it probably did help Ray. Aside from his own concerns it did help hearing it from someone else that it was helpful. He didn't see Marcus bite his lip with worry, his attention was towards the table of trade-able stuff, but his voice caught his attention, but he was confused, "Kirsi? Well they know each other from back home don't they? I'm sure she had no idea this had happened..." thinking more on that he had no idea who all knew and who all didn't know. He definitely knew that Koru didn't know, Ray told him so, but who else was in this circle? Marcus went on to explain that Kirsi called Ray a monster. Eli couldn't believe that. It was tough to knowing Kirsi's usual attitude, but this situation was causing a slew of new feelings. He looked at his feet trying to figure why she would do such a thing,"That...that doesn't sound right. It doesn't sound like something Kirsi would do without cause, if she knew what he was going through then-!" They're kids! The one element in all of this he was ignoring- they were kids learning about the death of a friend and family member. He has been raised to be so adult and mature he didn't even stop to consider how weird that was. He pushed his hair back with both hands grunting angry at himself for not thinking about that sooner, "Okay none of this is turning out well I think we should- hey!" Eli couldn't finish his sentence as Marcus walked off. Eli began to breath in short breaths- what was his friend about to do?
Exit after Marcus

User ImagePoochyenaSassyLv.13No Held Item
User ImageAipom JollyLv.5No Held Item

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

I read your posts in the OOC and no worries take some time for RL stuff no one's going to be mad for that. If you need to talk to anyone let me know my schedule at my new office has finally worked out to where I have time to be social- well gaia social at least XD

Shadow of Miracles

I still plan to participate with Elijah and Marcus as his partner if Juubi is still able to as well.

ShyWolfHeart

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:33 am
ShyWolfHeart

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

MARCUS ALDEN BENNET

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
User Image

Wearing: coat and scarf from picture and dark blue jeans. Black sturdy shoes.
Feeling:
Company:
Pokemon out :

P O K E M O N
      ► P A R T Y

Valiant

Level:5
Nature:Relaxed
Ability:Truant
Move Set:

►Yawn
►Scratch

Phillip

Pokemon: Ducklett

Level:9
Ability:Big Pecks
Move Set:

►Water Gun
►Water Sport
►Defog
►Wing Attack

Squeeze

Pokemon: Ekans

Level:6
Ability:Intimidate
Move Set:

►Wrap
►Leer
►Poison Sting

Marcus nodded when Elijah said he was better. He constantly felt -especially with Ray- that he just didn't know what to do or say. And that because of that, he was messing up. So it was nice to know that Elijah was actually doing okay.
He tried to keep his mind on the talk they had had about visiting each other during the summer. "Dad can take us fishing or camping if you're into that" he said, his face lighting up as he thought about it. Maybe...maybe if they could make up with Ray it could be the three of them.
But well..if it didn't happen.
"And if you come while we're at Kanto, you can come to the Ranger tower with me and uncle Elliot-you ever flown a charizard before?"
Maybe Elijah could be...initiated in one of their family's traditions.
Summer was far away though.
"Oh Eli, watchu doin for New Year's?"
Christmas and Hannukah both fell on the same day this year, Marcus knew that much because his parents would. Not. Stop fighting about where he would spend the holidays that year ( he personally thought his mom was gonna win this one....bejesus it got tiring sometimes. He hoped his sister was okay)
But if Christmas and Hannukah fell on the same day...maybe he and Elijah could meet up for New Year's. "also will your parents just....let you come?"
His parents would, but Marcus had been fending for himself for a while now. His dad worked construction and his mom was a Ranger. So he was alone a lot, and they trusted him to be.
He exchanged some of his prizes, smiling when he finally received the lapras plushie. Marcus couldn't help but hug it, it was soft. He loved it.
He listened intently when Elijah said he was confused by Ray, he had confused him too. Frowning when he said it didn't sound like something Kirsi would say.
"She and Koru kept trying to get Ray to spill about Rina....and then she pushed me down on the ground and my brother-" he shut his mouth at that, both because he didn't want anyone hearing he was family with the breeding teacher and because he was still hurt by everything Harvey had said....and mad at Kirsi. "And now Ray's worse than ever, and she told him we hated him" he said unable to keep the anger out.
He barely registered Elijah calling after him as he realized Kirsi would be at the tournament. He slowed down a bit after that, so they could go to the stadium together
Eli was the only one on his side it seemed. Last thing he wanted to do was mess that up too.

-Exit-

OutOfChillComments: I'M SORRY D:
Word Count: huh?

► TEXTS

User Image

ITEMS IN BAG

► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :
↦15 rare candies

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :