Welcome to Gaia! ::

โ€  The Videl Academy โ€  (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Woods
Red Road Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mr Nightmares

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:48 am
User ImageUser Image

๐˜‹๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ
                                                        ๐˜๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ
                                                        ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด
                                                        ๐˜ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ด

๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐˜๐ž๐š๐ซ โˆ ๐‚๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐‡๐ฎ๐ฆ๐š๐ง โˆ ๐’๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ž๐
Health: Semi-unstable | Mood: Distraught | Location: Red Road | Reading: ---

Trust was such a strong and painful word, and even though he knew that Velma meant well, it still didn't ease up the pain he never outright showed. Trust... he had trusted people before, and everyone betrayed him. Everyone hurt him until the shadows and his broken self had been the only things to stay. Broken attracts broken. Ezreal simply hummed, giving the guns in her hands brief glances as they changed to revolvers he had seen western cowboys used in movies. "It's fine," he nodded, feeling a twinge of yearning. He wanted to watch movies again. He cracked a smirk at her dark joke. Poetic indeed, if death was the only way to free him of his curse.

The first year listened intensely, almost wanting to recreate the fight using the shadows. (He didn't.) He squinted at her phone, looking at the image of
                                                              fierce girl with intimidating tattoos and a menacing sword. He was curious how the fight would have went outโ€”it was different being there and hearing about it. This Tachibana person is no doubt a veteran warrior if she can cut bullets in half and almost winning despite being in the melee. He missed his weapons.

"It's not exactly the greatest," he began, slightly shying away from the expectant gaze from the older girl, "but it was a hard fight. I accidentally provoked a group of hitmen. You know... assassins. I was doing a jobโ€”collecting information for some company. I don't know, they probably had too much dirt so the address they gave me was in this big mansion. The moment I stepped in the room through the shadows, I regretted it." He winced at the memory. "There was this group meeting, I suppose. A dozen or so people were there. I came at the wrong time. I... my powers weren't... easy, that time. I left my usual weapons because I could've trapped them easilyโ€”just a snap of my fingers and their shadows would cease to move, but I couldn't. The shadows... they like to play with me. Those people, they were experts, you could see from the permanent bloodlust in them like another layer of skin. There were so many weapons, daggers, poison darts, chains, the entire room was a damn weapon facility. My shadows left me alone that time. I had to fight barehanded against those monsters." He played with his fingers, feeling the shadows with them. "It was bloody. I took most of them down thanks to my speed, but it took a while. By the time my body was too poisoned and wounded to move, there were three more left. I was stabbed thoroughlyโ€”pierced right through. I used all the energy I had left and jumped out the window. I passed out while falling. When I woke up, I was in an old warehouse." He sighed, rubbing the back of his neck.

๐˜ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ
๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต
๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ
๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ข

๐™พ๐™พ๐™ฒ:

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:56 pm
Mr Nightmares

โ™ชI'm a shape-shiftier at Poe masquerade hiding both face and mind afraid for you to draw I'am a shapes-shifter what else should I be? please don't take off my mask revealing dark.โ™ช

Velma โœฆ Cadmus โœฆThe Gunslinger Sorceressโœฆ

ร—ยบยฐโ€หœ`โ€ยฐยบร— ร—ยบยฐโ€หœ`โ€ยฐยบร—
เฎฃ ร—ยบยฐโ€หœ`โ€ยฐยบร— ร—ยบยฐโ€หœ`โ€ยฐยบร—
เฎฃ

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—

โ…  โ…ก โ…ข โ…ฃ โ…ค โ…ฅ โ…ฆ โ…ง โ…จ โ…ฉ โ…ช โ…ซ

โœฆ Velma looked at Ezreal giving him her full attention and even sitting on the ground as if a child. When he told the story in full she nodded with aw and gasp. By the end of the story, Velma looked at Ezreal in a new light ....admiration? The guy was a total badass if he could take out a lot of assassins with no help from his shadows. ''Sound like you had one heck of a fight, to be honest. No help at all just you and your weapons, gut and grit'' she said excitedly sort of oblivious to the danger that had befallen him. Not to mention both physical and mental scars as, she calmed down a bit she had to apologize ''Sorry guv I knew it must have been a grueling bout, and those shadows are bloody morons if you ask me'' in disgust. Viewing his powers as more of a curse, and a hindrance now that was unacceptable to her. ''Something that got my knickers in a twist is that these power shadows have a mind of their own? If you die don't they die as well aren't they apart of you?'' it was clear that Velma was keeping her voice under control at this point. Shaking her head, she couldn't wrap her head around this discovery yet.

Lucky for her there are other questions she wanted to ask this youngun'' Just how skilled are you? you're younger than me and form your story you killed highly trained hitman?'' Velma looked at him with interest. Though she was hiding the fact that, she too had blood on ehr hands that will never come off. The demon had used her as a tool of death when she had lost her memory just to feed his hunger. At the time she did not know that killing was wrong especially unprovoked killing. If she showed any pain of memory such an evil menory, she did not show it not here not at this moment in time. '' So what are your weapon of choice? and you mention you ended up in an old warehouse how did that happen? Do tell chap I'm all ears'' Velma needed to change the subject a bit there was so much to learn here. The rain this storm it all seem surreal at the moment like it was not even here.
OCC:

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

เฎฃ

โ™ Mental State: Stable
โ™ Mood: Fired up and pretty exicted
โ™Location: reaTell me more! ''
โ™Company: Ezreal

User Image

โ™ช Moments of calm with nothing to be found a mirror right in front of me is where I found a empty glass reflecting the sad truth its telling words not to be told I need that mask.โ™ช

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

Mr Nightmares

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:52 pm
User ImageUser Image

๐˜‹๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ
                                                        ๐˜๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ
                                                        ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด
                                                        ๐˜ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ด

๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐˜๐ž๐š๐ซ โˆ ๐‚๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐‡๐ฎ๐ฆ๐š๐ง โˆ ๐’๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ž๐

Ezreal nodded quietly, agreeing with her words. His shadows are morons. With the next questions, he laughed bitterly. "Oh, they definitely have a mind of their own. They're more like parasites since the only benefit I have from having them is a better immune system and healing rate. Controlling them, not so much. Since I mentioned before that my shadows like to play with me, they like to put me in near death situations but will never really let me die. I don't know what'll happen if I doโ€”don't know if they'll disappear with me."

He ran a hand through his hair. Nearly dry nowโ€”how long had it been raining? He didn't know if it was nighttime or just thick black clouds from the storm. He looked back at Velma, seeing the curiosity sparkle in her eyes. He shifted his gaze away, not wanting to see the attention being given to him. "My dad trained me since I was young." He paused for a moment, thinking again why his father wanted him to learn how to fight. He never really knew. Guess now he'll never know. "I use a tantouโ€”this traditional Japanese short sword." No reason to reveal the other weapon, he decided. He's revealed too much to the older girl already. Ezreal sighed. "I don't know. Like I said, I passed out while I was falling. Maybe the shadows thought it was too dangerous for me."

๐˜ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ
๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต
๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ข

๐™พ๐™พ๐™ฒ:

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:30 pm
Mr Nightmares

โ™ชI'm a shape-shiftier at Poe masquerade hiding both face and mind afraid for you to draw I'am a shapes-shifter what else should I be? please don't take off my mask revealing dark.โ™ช

Velma โœฆ Cadmus โœฆThe Gunslinger Sorceressโœฆ

เฎฃ

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—

โœฆ Velma was nodding her head intently as he spoke about his shadows being like parasites and the like.''Better immune system and healing rate?'' she said perplexed even scratching her head a few time. The girl was not even going to try and understand that tidbit, well unless the shadow was like his blood.''Bloody hell your blood is not made of..shaodws are they?'' she asked while pointing a finger at him in awe. As he went on to explain more about his shadows, she grew more interested''Hm if someone was to cut your blooming head off eh would shadows come out....oh my goodness mate do you bleed shadows!?'' Velma said both with shock and intrigue in her tone, she had someone many questions but held them back as she began to calm down. Taking a few deep breaths Velma was calm well as calm as someone like her could be. When he spoke of his father training him, she implores him to continue with a hand gesture. The topic of his weapon of choice came up soon after '' That sounds interesting chap I admit all I know of his the katana...for obvious reasons. I fancy you'll have to show me someday'' she grinned at him and gave him a hopeful look.

'' I guess your shadows do have their uses'' she said with a small amount of disgust in her tone. '' But I'll hold on to hope that someday you'll put a leash on them for good!'' giving him the thumbs up and a kind reassuring smile, she meant those words. Velma notices the clouds drifting apart giving way to a bit of sun it was still cloudy. It was daytime always seem to fly when you're having fun. Velma soon let out a great big yawn and began to stretch''Iโ€™m knackered I'm going to have to drink a crap tone of coffee mate. it seems our little play has drawn to a close got to get to class and all that'' she explains as she removed her hood, and began to gather up her things. she said sweetly her grey eyes glowing with life, Velma was practically emitting positivity.

[exit]
OCC:

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

เฎฃ

โ™ Mental State: Stable
โ™ Mood: Fired up and pretty exicted
โ™Location: Red Road ''
โ™Company: Ezreal

User Image

โ™ช Moments of calm with nothing to be found a mirror right in front of me is where I found a empty glass reflecting the sad truth its telling words not to be told I need that mask.โ™ช

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
Crew

Distinct Tycoon

Mr Nightmares

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:34 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ezreal shrugged nonchalantly, not really bothering to answer anymore. Anything felt possible with the way the shadows intertwined with himself. For all he knew, maybe he died that fateful night years ago and was reincarnated as a shadow with a skin of his former self. Perhaps.

"Sure," he gave her a smile when she said she wanted to see his weapon. Someday, and hopefully in calm circumstances.

"A bit," he agreed. A 50-50 chance of being saved by something inside of you, which is also the reason why you're near death? Definitely a perk despite most negative repercussions. Listening to Velma about putting a leash to his shadows... he grimaced when she wasn't looking. He'd hoped that entering Videl would help him achieve that, or something similar at least. The cursed power he had was too much for a 14 year old who never expected.

As the rain ceased and the skies became clear, they began to set off their separate ways. He gave her a wave, trying to give her something similar to a smile. "I'll see you around, then. Nice meeting you, Velma." He removed the thin shadow on his bag, and slung it on one of his shoulders. "You're fun to talk to. Hope we can both stay away from nasty storms. Ciao." He grabbed a handful of shadows and twisted it in front of him, covering himself completely as if it was a large cape. He sank quickly into the darkness and disappeared.

๐™พ๐™พ๐™ฒ: nice rping with you! [exit]

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Woods

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas