Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 1:32 pm
User Image

Youth was still partially apparent on the adolescent that strode up the cliffs surface, venturing territories she hadn't really gone because of the invisible agreements made between gangs. Life as an adult was different and although she still felt stuck to the values of her crew she found herself growing a ouch defiant (more defiant then usual). But alas something did cease. She was no longer wondering who to rob, or make deals with - the adults would start to see her as an adult soon and so she was making steady changes, ones she encouraged her sister to start doing as well. They'd be welcome on their first Vikings soon, they were ready.

For now she chose to romp around the cliff, likely to be one of her favorite places. Sini`deimos, over time, had found she enjoyed the sounds of the waters crashing against the cliffs walls and admired at it's attempts to dislodge some of the weaker stones, weeding out the stones that simply didn't deserve to be there. When faced with a challenge she often thought pf those stones, reminding herself that she wasn't ready to be bowled over by some water, no matter what the water could be.

The purple lioness stretched, wrinkling her heart nose in the process, before flopping down onto her side. Plush grass that was growing beneath her (or at least patches of it) cushioned her fall, the smallest amount, and she sighed as the surface caught her. The home she grew up with was incredible, the life she lead wasn't easily challenged for it's amazing properties - in short, she was happy. Though, briefly, she wondered when her mother would return to take them on their first Viking - she knew her mothers friends cubs had grown as well and so it must be time soon. Very soon.

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 2:34 pm
Abominable Greenie

User Image

Kettu padded along the trails, he nodded to the few he recognized. He grew up out of the centre of the pride his mother decided it was safer for them to live in the forest then in the midst of the pride. Kettu loved his mom but well she was a little off. Once he hit adulthood he moved into the pride to become a real member. He was still just a Freeborn but he had recently began to consider becoming a Reaver.

As he approached the cliffs he saw a younger female already settled in a spot he usually called his own. He paused shuffling his feet a little. He wasn't sure if he wanted to setlle close by or perhaps he should just go and settle somewhere else. Really he just wanted to peer over the cliffs and watch the waves crash. As he thought about his next action he shifted on his feet accidentally kicking a loose rock.

nessiaing

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 3:07 pm
Purple ears twitched reactively to the sounds of an individual padding their way towards her. During her time as a gang leader she'd become accustomed to those 'sneaking' around so hearing this individual was a cake walk. Sin actually attempted to choke back laughter that bubbled up when the paw steps became unsure and even bumped an undisturbed piece of debris out of place. Still, she remained a silent party to the whole ordeal and even dragged the silence out a little bit, enjoying a moment where the other might suffer at the idea of having interrupted her.

"Are you just going to stand there?" She asked wistfully to the male. His scent was unfamiliar, so not one of her own, or even an enemy. This male was an unknown participant in the pride, which she had learned wasn't always a bad thing. In fact that kind of anonymous tactic was used by her recently - after her mother chose to adopt her Uncles spawn. The world worked in mysterious ways that allowed for pawns to be placed in advantageous positions. Those things were neither here nor there for her anymore - the past was in the past.

She smiled towards the horizon, eyes never leaving it besides closing briefly to inhale the salty air. "I promise I don't bite, much." She then turned slightly to finally gaze his way. Sin's pair of pale blue eyes latched onto the naturally colored individual that was invading her space with an intensity of someone that was used to being treated with a certain level of respect from her peers. Though she had reached her adolescence that expectation hadn't changed, not even a little bit. In fact it blossomed with encouragement from her past and present.

Slowly she reached out a blue tipped paw, tapped the ground next to her and simply grinned. "Join me."

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 5:19 pm
Abominable Greenie

Kettu bowed his head when the female invited him to join her and made his way over to her side before he gracefully laid down. He was a large lion like much of the pride but Kettu was light on his feet. Kettu gave his being raised in the forest credit for his stealthiness. If you wanted to sneak up on anyone in the forest you had to move without making a sound, stepping ona
leaf or disturbing any branches.

"Well if you insist." he said with a grin. He turned towards the adolescent female,
"My name is Kettu, I don't think I have ever met you before." he told her. He turned his head away and looked out at the sea. The waves were rough today and white caps were forming on the tops of them before they crashed into the wall of stone.

nessiaing

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 11:24 am
The purple lioness retracted her paw while watching the ratehr large lion approach and drop as gracefully as any lion to the ground in a laying position. "Of course I insist, I would want another to miss out on the crashing of the waves." She admitted and her purple ears flicked back towards the horizon where the sound was echoing from, heck if it hadn't been such a calm day she was sure they'd be unable to hear one another.

"It's likely." Sin admitted to him with a shrug, not taking her eyes off the horizon at first, but when she did they barely rolled in their sockets to gaze towards him, her lips still turned up ina friendly smile. "Sini`deimos, but feel free to not stumble over my full name. Sini, or Sin will do just fine Kettu." She took this moment to stretch forwar, pushing her forelegs out and digging into some of the loose dirt with her pale blue claws - what a life they lead.

"What do you enjoy so much about the way the water crashes against our homelands cliff?" Her inquiry was asked in passing, she was thoroughly curious about his wonder here - why did anyone else come here? Would she happen across someone else that had the same thoughts as she did? The lioness protected herself though and didn't open herself to being copied or insulted. Her pride was far to large for either.

Ironically she also left her past in the past - Sin had half a mind to bring up the cub gang she had run in her youth, but if he wasn't aware of that, then it was in the best interest of her fellow cubs to leave it like that.

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 7:13 am
Abominable Greenie

Kettu didn't turn to look at the female as she spoke instead loving the view of the waters and the crashing waves. "Sin it is." he said with a smile only giving her a quick glance. She was a good looking lioness a little younger than him. Kettu had grown up so withdrawn that he was still a little wary of regular stormborn members.

"Hmmmm I think my favourite part is the noise of the rushing water. The sound the waves make just before they crash into the stone." he told her turning this time to study her a little more. Having grown up in the forest it wasn't until Kettu was older that he had heard the sound of crashing waves and he fell in love so to speak.

"How about you Sin? What is your favourite part?" he asked a little grin on his face, he found the purple lioness intriguing.

nessiaing

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 9:56 am
Sin made no secret of staring at him while he admired the waters. She hadn't had a crush on anyone just yet and wondered briefly what it was like - was this it? Her youthful thoughts echoed throughout her mind as she realized he had begun to speak, answering her question honestly. Something she appreciated immediately.

"I love the way the water tests the rocks." She said, finally turning her blue gaze towards the waters that were again berating the wall. "Look how the water beats against the wall and it doesn't give in. Some lone, weak pebbles might break free and fall to a watery grave, but it's the strength of this wall that allows us to lay here." Lost in her own thoughts she had begun to smile - had he been able to read minds he'd have seen the amount of pride she carried, considering herself as strong as the wall that was beaten by the waters.

"That is my favorite part." She blushed profusely as she came out of her little lost state and smiled out towards the coast. "I come here to remind myself, especially on days where I feel like a pebble that I am still standing, therefore I must be the wall still." She chuckled softly to herself. "What do you plan on doing with your life, Kettu?" The lioness wasn't about to hide her desires for someone ambitious, especially considering she still wasn't sure to make of her emotions.

nessiaing

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:17 am
Ctrl Greenie

The orange lion watched the female as she spoke. He was amazed at the passion he could hear in the females voice. As a smile slowly crept along her face he felt his face mirror the image. She was pleasant to be around and Kettu found himself enjoying her company more and more as time went on.

He was shocked when suddenly the conversation turned back to him. "To be honest Sin, I don't know. I spent most of my life growing up in the shadows of the forest, its only recently that I came out and joined the many body of the pride." He didn't go into full details of his past he knew he was weird, and he was okay with it.

"What about you Sin, what do you wan to do with your life." Kettu was sure that the younger female was bound to have a ton of aspirations.

nessiaing

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:48 pm
The follow up was a little surprising for her. Sin was a little underwhelmed. She collected herself mentally and sighed softly. Everything else seemed to be in place for her first crush, but she wasn't about to lose hope. Especially considering the way he grew up. If he hadn't of been exposed to the possibilities he may simply not know. Another quick breath and she was back to square one, relaxed. "I appreciate your honesty." She said with a warm smile. "Well perhaps I can help?" She offered.

Hmm. She wondered to herself briefly. "Well, my goals.." She started slowly. Thoughts growing as she considered her words carefully. "Growing up I've always taken lead, I don't see why I should stop?" She mused lightly. "I plan to take on a Captains rank one day and who knows, maybe I'll even aim for Warlord?" That last part wasn't said with nearly enough confidence. Sin felt sure she'd be Warlord eventually.

"Maybe you'd like to start by pursuing Reaver?" She offered.

nessiaing

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:40 am
Ctrl Greenie

Kettu thought about what the female said, "Wow sounds like there is a lot you want in life..." he felt mildly embarrassed that he didn't have more plans, or hadn't done more. He was older than the female and had exactly zero direction currently in his life. He had moved out of the forest that was it.

He thought about becoming a Reaver, he almost laughed at the thought. He was just getting use to being out of the forest and in the pride now the idea of being out in the whole wide world he felt a twinge of agoraphobia streaking him in.

He fought it though, and smiled. "Maybe I should do that." he turned and looked at the female, "Will you help me Sin?" he asked. It was a big ask but he was looking forward to the possibility now.

nessiaing

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:47 am
"There is."

If there had been any doubt cast upon her feelings about what she wanted in life they had ceased immediately with this conversation. "Life is what you make of it." She cited with a roll of her eyes as she recalled many conversations prior to this one. She had a number of opportunities to do what she pleased with her life and so it wasn't hard to make it what she wanted. "I think you should." If nothing else she was striving to be supportive. How could she not be? If he showed a glimmer of promise down the road he'd make a wonderful right hand - next to her sister of course. The aspiring captain could only think of the future.

Sini`deimos was disturbed from her thoughts with his request. She blinked her bright blue eyes at him before looking back to the cliffs edge. Casually she contemplated the request with a calculated look on her face - her mind had already been made up about it though, she'd help him.

"C'mon. If I'm going to help you we should get started right away."

The youthful lioness didn't hesitate to stand and make her way down from the cliff side. Training was essential to becoming a successful reaver. Or successful anything for that matter.

nessiaing

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff