Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› [RP Forum] Open RP
◊Sinnoh Region◊ Snowpoint City

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:31 am
User Image

"The City of Snow"

Going far into the north of Sinnoh you find Snowpoint City, a snow-covered city located at the far north of Sinnoh, where snow blows down from the top of Mt. Coronet causing low temperatures. With a beautiful blanket of snow one can travel further up it's routes to the mystical Lake Acuity. The city's main access is through flying or the port area. Not home to much the city is the location of the Snowpoint Temple, a sacred building covered in ice that can only be accessed if one shows true accomplishments as a pokemon trainer.

Places Around Snowpoint
Snowpoint Port
The Snow Temple
Lake Acuity
xxxxSnow Trail
Snowpoint Bakery
Snowpoint Trainer's School
Snowpoint Ranger Station

Wild Pokemon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:35 pm
User ImageUser ImageKIRSImmrhodes
mm >>tUser ImagetUser Imaget User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Date: Approx. 12/20

It should have felt good to be home, and it did, but Kirsi hadn't expected the loss of Rina to hit so hard the second she caught sight of those snowy peaks. After the events at the festival, she hadn't had a chance to find Ray and talk to him like she'd planned. At least she had caught a look and known he was okay, though he looked like he might have gotten hurt...again. Kirsi had been impatient to reach home because she wanted to find him and talk to him instead of being impatient and excited to be back like any kid should.

At least Chance was genuinely happy, running around and diving into the snow. He seemed to be trying to give Kai a tour of sorts, but kept getting distracted, flopping sideways so he could roll in the white fluff. Kai currently wore no illusion, though he had been disguised as Chance when Kirsi met with her parents. Seeing two growlithes had certainly given them a shock... Her dad had been especially excited when he found out that Kai was a zorua, proclaiming such a useful ability would be invaluable for a ranger. Kirsi got a pat on the head, and Kai took an immediate liking to Kirsi's dad, who had excellent taste.

Kirsi went to Ray's house first, knocking on their front door. It was weird to talk to his parents again, with Rina's absence looming between them. But Ray's mom seemed happy to see her, and told her where she could find him. Every step closer she just kept thinking about how she was going to see Ray, and Ray only. Surrounded by home, it was impossible to forget her absence.

Kirsi spotted the back of Ray's head and sucked in a deep breath. She returned Kai and Chance to their pokeballs- it felt like it should just be her and Ray. She walked up, sure that he could hear her approach from the crunching of the snow. "Hi." She spoke softly, trying to meet his eyes despite how hard it was to not look away. A lump was building in her throat, making it hard to breath. It was already hard enough to come up with words to say. "I um," she breathed slowly, "I need to talk to you. About- um. The stuff I said, before. I'm sorry. I didn't-" What? Didn't mean it? At the time she had, though from what Marcus had said she felt like somehow her words had meant something to Ray that she didn't understand. "I'm sorry."

User Image
                    Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
                    User Image
                                      C H A N C E the Growlithe
                                      Brought with her to Ordell; given as a gift from her father. Earnest and well-behaved.

Gender: Male | Level: 19 | Nature: Jolly | Ability: Intimidate
                                        Held Item: Quick Claw | Experience: 875/1000
                                        Move Set:

► Bite [60] | Dark | Physical | Makes Contact | 30% chance to flinch target | 100% Acc
                                            ► Reversal | Fighting | Physical | Deals more damage the lower the user's HP | 100% Acc
                                            ► Flame Wheel [60] | Fire | Physical | 10% Chance to burn | 100% Acc
                                            ► Leer | Normal | Status | Lower's opponent's defense one stage | 100% Acc

Friendship Points:
                                        User Image

User Image
                                      K A I the Zorua
                                      Battled and caught after the mysterious It appeared before Kirsi in the haunted house; his background is a mystery.

Gender: Male | Level: 17 | Nature: Serious | Ability: Illusion
                                          Held Item: Soothe Bell | Experience: 0/1000
                                          Move Set:

► Feint Attack [60] | Dark | Physical | Makes Contact | Always Hits
                                              ► Fury Swipes [18] | Normal | Physical | Hits 2-5 Times | 80% Acc
                                              ► Sucker Punch [70] | Dark |Physical | Makes Contact | +1 Priority, fails if opponent is not preparing an attack | 100% Acc

Friendship Points:
                                          User Image

Iɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
                    P O K E B A L L S :
                      User Image x 1

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :
                      ↦ Cheri Berry x2
                      ↦ Chesto Berry x2
                      ↦ Pecha Berry
                      ↦ Persim Berry x2

K E Y - I T E M S :
                      User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video, Registration App
                      User Image x Soothe Bell [Kai held item, silk cord around neck ]
                      User Image x Quick Claw [ Chance held item, leather cord around neck ]
                      User Image x Rare Candy 5

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
                      User Image x Ivysaur Plushie
                      User Image x Charizard Plushie
                      User Image x Venusaur Plushie
                      User Image x Salamance Plushie
                      User Image x Dewgong Plushie
                      User Image x Glaceon Plushie
                      User Image x Moon Stone Ticket
                      User Image x Poke Dazzler
                      User Image x Gible Figurine
                      Chance Doll
                    SpazzticPanda1311
                    /spoiler]

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:59 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

Date: 12-21~

And now you’ll lead the way
Show the light of day

Harvey Jay Bennet
-Breeding Teacher-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Harvey rode into town, parking his bike by the house he knew belonged to Elaine. He had spent some time in southern Sinnoh, but apart from saying hello to the daycare couple in Solaceon found he mostly just wanted to come to see his friend and make sure she was alright.
After seeing his father and step mother, his mood for the region as a whole had soured. All he could really think about was what it had been like to wander around it as a kid. To know that fear most children had of their parents not wanting them because of a new sibling, was real for him.
The idea of even checking in on his mother had made him want to drive himself off a cliff after that, so he had bygone Cavalane entirely and headed straight north. The ride had done him good, seeing the green scenery of Eterna fade to shrubbery and later snow had made him feel like he wasn't just putting distance between himself and Eterna but also
The dragon attack had left Elaine hurt, he had stayed with her for as long as possible but then he had found out Marcus had been hurt and-
Harvey hadn't exactly known what it was that he felt when he had found out Marcus had been hurt....worried? He had been worried. Guilty? Over what? It wasn't his fault.
But whatever the case he had stayed with the kid and made sure he was okay-how exactly he got it in his head it was a good idea to go against a Tyranitar Harvey did't even know. He had kept tabs on Elly but had been focused on Marcus and then calling his parents and getting him home.
So now here he was, ready to see someone he actuallyconsidered family.
Picking his bag and hanging his helmet on the motorcycle, Harvey went up to the door and knocked.

P O K E M O N

► P A R T Y
        Pokemon: Broski (Monferno)
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level:50
        Nature:Rash
        Ability:Iron Fist(hidden ability)
        Experience:
        Move Set:

►Flame Wheel
            ►Close Combat
            ►Thunder Punch
            ►Blaze KIck

Pokemon: Tank (Electivire)
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level:49
        Nature:Brave
        Ability: Motor Drive
        Experience:
        Move Set:

►Thunderbolt
            ►Discharge
            ►Meditate
            ►Discharge

Pokemon: Samantha (Slowking)
        Friendship Points:
        User Image
        Level:50
        Nature:Mild
        Ability:Regenerator(hidden ability)
        Experience:
        Move Set:

►Zen Headbutt
            ►Water Pulse
            ►Heal Pulse
            ►Trump Card

Nice work you did
You’re gonna go far, kid

ooc;  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:36 pm
User Image
User Image

▪Mood: --- II ▫House: Charizard, Room 100 II ▪Where: --- II ▫With Who: Rufflet (Rey) II ▪Profile: X II ▫Date: ~12/20

Ray hadn't really managed to say good bye to anyone other than his roommate. That was mostly because Ray felt the need to talk to Marco about his attitude towards the boy. Ray hadn't been very nice to him, even gone as far as to ignore the guy. He did feel guilty at the time, but his mental health had been questionable. It still was honestly, but Ray felt like he at least had a better handle on it. He had visited his aunt after he was cleared from the rescuers. She had been in bad shape the last time he'd seen her. The memory still fresh. Sometimes he had nightmares about it, of course the nightmares were ten times worse than what actually happened. It didn't help him sleep much. He had a lot of things on his mind, mostly to do with how he needed to figure out how to apologize to everyone. He hadn't exactly been nice, he had shouted some pretty messed up things. Even now those thoughts haunt him, and as much as he tries to deny them... they're still there. Deep down, Ray doesn't know if those thoughts will ever really stop. Rina was his twin, her death had left a large gaping hole in his heart. No matter what he tried, that gap never seemed to close. A permanent wound on his heart, something that can never heal not even as time goes by.

However, he's trying and he'd like to think that that's what Rina would want for him too. It still hurt, and it would always hurt really. The fear of losing, the fear of getting close to someone only to have them ripped away would never leave. He didn't know if he'd regress back into hurting himself to feel anything. There are times he wants to, times he wants to make sure that he's really alive and this is his reality. He's working on it and he was making at least some small steps towards stopping altogether. Still his parents had cried and fussed over him once they heard what had happened. They spoiled him really. They cuddled him, and showered him with love. Ray knew they meant well, and that they just wanted to make him feel loved... make him feel like he wasn't alone. Ray knew that, and he loved his parents so much. However, that didn't stop the sick feeling rising in his chest. It didn't stop him from eventually snapping and shouting at them that he didn't deserve their love. He didn't want them to praise him, or give him unconditional love. He wanted them to lash at him, tell him what they really thought just like Kirsi did.

It wasn't until after he had shouted and yelled at them that he realized what he'd done. He ran out of the house after that, fear and pain invading his heart. What had he done? He hadn't meant to, and the sick feeling just kept creeping up in his chest. He was confused, and he didn't understand. He wasn't feeling sick because of his parents... he wasn't feeling sick because his parents loved him. He felt sick because he LIKED it. He liked the attention, craved that warm love his parents were showering him with. How could he do that? How could Ray like it?! He was stealing the love his parents should have been giving Rina, but Rina wasn't here anymore. Ray was all that was left, all that his parents had left. Just another thing Ray had robbed that was rightfully Rina's. He cried, and it didn't take long for his father to find him. It was clear his father had been running around looking for him desperately, because he was out of breath.

Ray remembers his fathers own tears, as he rushed over to him and gave him a bear hug. He remembers his father rubbing his back comfortingly as Ray cried into his shirt, apologies slipping from his lips. His father shook his head, telling him it was alright and that Ray was still coping with the lose of his sister. Eventually, Ray felt drained and drifted to sleep in his fathers arms. When he woke up, he was cuddle up with his mother by the fire. She gave him a loving kiss on his forehead, before humming him one of his favorite lullaby's. It soothed him, and calmed him a bit as he clung to the warmth his mother was providing. After a while his mother and father spoke with him. Ray was scared to tell them, but it had all been too much. He told them mostly everything. By the end, they looked heartbroken and soothed him. They talked and discussed things, and after that Ray felt a bit better. He'd never get over the empty void in his heart, but he felt like maybe he could make some actual progress moving forwards.

One day Ray decided to get some fresh air, his mother pecking his forehead and waving as he left. Sometimes being alone was painful, but it did give him some time to think. Thinking too much wasn't a good thing for Ray but... it was refreshing in its own way. He hadn't realized he's made it to the area Rina, Kirsi, and him used to play at. He looked at the area fondly, before closing his eyes. Kirsi and him had fought, and it hadn't ended all that well. Ray didn't blame Kirsi all that much, but that didn't mean her words hadn't left deep wpunds. The scars were still there, and yes they had been slowly mending but... the words still haunted him sometimes. His mother was the one who reassured him that Kirsi was just upset, and that she hadn't meant what she said. Ray wanted to believe her... he did but... there was always the thought of 'what if she meant it?'

Ray thumbed Rey's pokeball affectionately. He had apologized to Rey for ignoring him, and of course the goof immediately forgave him. They were closer now, but right now Ray just needed to be alone to think. What he hadn't expected was another person to be in the area. So imagine his shock when he heard the crunch of snow, and a familiar voice. He turned, shocked to see Kirsi right in front of him. His heart stopped, and he tensed. Why was she here? Was she still mad at him? Was she... was she going to lash at him again? It didn't sound like it, but the fear from their earlier fallout crept into his chest again. He was nervous, Ray still had nightmares about what she said that last time and even though he was just moving past them he didn't think he could take more insults from his former best friend.

He gulped, his left arm clutching his right one. He eyes moved momentarily towards the ground, not sure he could look her fully in the eyes. Eventually though his eyes flickered upwards briefly, before they met hers. He sucked in a breath of his own, fear evident in his own eyes of what she had come to say. She seemed nervous herself, hesitant even. He waited for her to say something, and she did. She said they needed to talk, more specifically about what she had said before. She apologized, seeming to have the words stuck on her tongue before another apology slipped from her lips.

Ray was frozen in place, shock written on his face. Of all the things that he thought she would say, an apology was not one of them. She was sorry? Of course Ray had been hurt deeply by her words, but the more Ray thought about it the more Ray knew he'd hurt her in a similar way. His mother had opened his eyes to that, they'd both been in the wrong. He shuffled his feet a bit, chewing the inside of his cheek. He didn't want to make her feel bad but... but he couldn't keep locking his feelings away forever. They would only fester and cause him to fall back to how he was before. He took a shaky break "I... I won't lie and say that what you said didn't hurt... it... it really hurt... I um... I know that you probably said it in the um... heat of the moment but... but I kept thinking, is that what she really thinks? Am I really a monster, was everyone lying to me? Laughing at me behind my back? I kept thinking over and over again you had to be right that... that you KNEW me better than everyone else so what you said had to be right" he said, gripping his arm tighter. His body shook a bit as he continued "I... it destroyed me Kirsi, at the time I thought... I really thought I was a monster and I did some things that... that I'm not proud of... and I... I wanted to die you know? I wanted it to be me... and even though I know I shouldn't, that I shouldn't be thinking things like that... I kept repeating over and over in my head that it would have been better if I was the one that died... Rina deserved to live more than me... I still think that sometimes" he said, his eyes getting watery now.

He let out a chocked sob, before placing a hand on his face "I'm sorry... I should have told you, I should have said something but I was in so much pain that I didn't know how to tell you when I still hadn't fully accepted that she was gone. She was the one who kept me going, and she was the one who pushed me through life... then all of a sudden she was gone. I... I didn't know what to do, every time I looked over my shoulder expecting to see her she just... she just wasn't there" he said, hiccuping. He rubbed at his eyes, crying now "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry that I caused you pain... I'm sorry I avoided you and I'm sorry that I forced you to say things that... that you didn't mean but I... I just couldn't look at you because... because all I would see was a another reminder that I was in a world without her... that Rina was really gone and I couldn't accept it... I just couldn't... I'm a coward, and even now my heart still aches you know? I'm an emotional wreck Kirsi, and I don't know how to fix it... what's worse is I don't even know if I CAN be fixed, I'm beyond saving... sometimes I ask myself what's the point? I'm just a body with a broken heart at this point, I can't even stop myself from lashing out at people. I don't blame you ok... I blame myself, I'm weak and I... I don't know if I can keep going without her Kirsi... I don't know if I can..." he said, whispering the last part brokenly.

It was hard to speak about this, to spill his guts out. He had yet to tell some of these things to his parents. He didn't want to worry them, but Kirsi deserved an answer. She wasn't the problem, Ray was. Ray was always the problem, he was cancer. All he did was bring misery to people, he made them suffer all because he couldn't cope with the loss of his twin. He was coward.

((Out.Of.Cute-Birds: Sorry for the wait! School has just been super busy lately. Also I cried a little when writing this not gonna lie ;A; ))

▫Classes: Outdoor, History of the World & Pokemon II ▪Word Count: --- II ▫Total Word Count: ---

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
P O K E M O N
► P A R T Y
User Image

Pokemon: Rufflet
Nickname: Rey
Level: 24
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Sheer Force
Experience: 0
Move Set:
Peck
Aerial Ace
Fury Attack
Wing Attack
Friendship Points: 60
User Image

User Image
Pokemon: Phantump
Nickname: Ai
Nature: Rash
Level: 11
Ability: Natural Cure
Move Set:
Confuse Ray (100% Accuracy)
Astonish (100% Accuracy)
Growth (---% Accuracy)
Imprison (---% Accuracy)
Friendship Level: 0
User Image

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

User Imagex1
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x0

► M E D I C I N E :

User Image x10

► B E R R I E S :

User Image x2
        User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x2

► K E Y - I T E M S :

User Image: Video/Text/Contest Entry
        xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x1 Raffle ticket

► MISCELLANEOUS

User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x1
        User Image x1

► EVOLUTION STONES:

User Image x1

► TMS & HMS

M EGA STONES

TheWhiteDragonfly

Quote:

Quote:

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300

TheWhiteDragonfly

Friendly Duck

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:55 pm
User ImageUser ImageKIRSImmrhodes
mm >>tUser ImagetUser Imaget User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Date: 12/20

Kirsi had thought she was ready. She'd talked to her parents. She'd thought over and over about what she'd said to Marcus last time, what she'd say to him this time. But before Ray even started talking she was fighting back the tears. And after, she felt like it took everything she had to keep standing there while Ray spoke. Because of Marcus she'd had an idea of how what she said affected Ray, but to hear it from him made her heart ache. She'd never ever want to hurt Ray, and to know that part of what he was feeling right now, what he had been feeling, was her fault?

"Ray... Ray.." Her voice cracked, and it was hard to breathe, but she had to keep going. "I'm sorry, it wasn't your fault, it's just-" Kirsi cut herself off, sniffling furiously.
    "It's just that... Rina's... Rina's gone, and you- you were here, you were right here, but you were gone too. You didn't even want to talk to me, wouldn't even look at me. I thought... I thought you didn't want to see me anymore. It felt like... like I lost you too." Kirsi breathed in sharply, shuddering to get enough breath to continue. "I was so mad, because it was like you didn't think I deserved to know. It's not- I'm not mad anymore, I think, um, I think I understand now, kind of, cuz I felt the same after you told me. It was- I almost forgot, if I didn't see you, since it's not like I was expecting to see her around or anything. But then I'd remember, and think about how unfair it was, that she was gone. And then, then you got hurt. And I couldn't help at all. And- and I can't lose you too Ray, I can't."

Everything he was saying about- about wanting to die... that it should have been him, that it was his fault... Kirsi felt herself tensing with emotion. How could somebody be so angry and so sad at the same time? Angry at how Ray had to feel, angry at how unfair it all was, and the whole time feeling like she wanted to wail with grief. "Every- every time I see you, I think... I think that I'll see her any second. Or sometimes I think that you're her, especially when Rey is around. But- but- I never ever think that- that-
    that you should've..."
    Kirsi couldn't say it out loud, didn't even want to think about Ray ever being gone too. Instead she leaned forward, throwing her arms around Ray and hugging him tight. "I just want you back, Ray. I don't wanna lose you..." she whimpered, hugging tighter to stop her shaking. "And- and I'm glad, that you came to Ordell, Ray. I wish...what I really wish is that we could've all come together."

User Image
                    Pᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴ
                    User Image
                                      C H A N C E the Growlithe
                                      Brought with her to Ordell; given as a gift from her father. Earnest and well-behaved.

Gender: Male | Level: 19 | Nature: Jolly | Ability: Intimidate
                                        Held Item: Quick Claw | Experience: 875/1000
                                        Move Set:

► Bite [60] | Dark | Physical | Makes Contact | 30% chance to flinch target | 100% Acc
                                            ► Reversal | Fighting | Physical | Deals more damage the lower the user's HP | 100% Acc
                                            ► Flame Wheel [60] | Fire | Physical | 10% Chance to burn | 100% Acc

Friendship Points:
                                        User Image

User Image
                                      K A I the Zorua
                                      Battled and caught after the mysterious It appeared before Kirsi in the haunted house; his background is a mystery.

Gender: Male | Level: 17 | Nature: Serious | Ability: Illusion
                                          Held Item: Soothe Bell | Experience: 0/1000
                                          Move Set:

► Feint Attack [60] | Dark | Physical | Makes Contact | Always Hits
                                              ► Fury Swipes [18] | Normal | Physical | Hits 2-5 Times | 80% Acc
                                              ► Sucker Punch [70] | Dark |Physical | Makes Contact | +1 Priority, fails if opponent is not preparing an attack | 100% Acc

Friendship Points:
                                          User Image

Iɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
                    P O K E B A L L S :
                      User Image x 1

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :
                      ↦ Cheri Berry x2
                      ↦ Chesto Berry x2
                      ↦ Pecha Berry
                      ↦ Persim Berry x2

K E Y - I T E M S :
                      User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video, Registration App
                      User Image x Soothe Bell [Kai held item, silk cord around neck ]
                      User Image x Quick Claw [ Chance held item, leather cord around neck ]
                      User Image x Rare Candy 5

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
                      User Image x Ivysaur Plushie
                      User Image x Charizard Plushie
                      User Image x Venusaur Plushie
                      User Image x Salamance Plushie
                      User Image x Dewgong Plushie
                      User Image x Glaceon Plushie
                      User Image x Moon Stone Ticket
                      User Image x Poke Dazzler
                      User Image x Gible Figurine
                      Chance Doll
                    SpazzticPanda1311
                    /spoiler]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:28 pm
User Image
User Image

▪Mood: --- II ▫House: Charizard, Room 100 II ▪Where: --- II ▫With Who: Rufflet (Rey) II ▪Profile: X II ▫Date: ~12/20

Ray continued to cry as Kirsi called out his name a few times. He could hear the crack in her voice, and his heart ached at the sound. He never wanted to hear Kirsi sound so broken. He looked up with teary eyes, as she stated that it wasn't his fault. He looked back down at the ground again "but it is..." he whispered weakly. That was the one thing Ray would never believe, he wouldn't never believe that he wasn't at fault. He bit his lip as he let Kirsi say her part. She stated that she thought that he didn't want to see her, and that she felt like she had lost him too. Ray didn't have the courage to tell her that she may as well have. He would never be the same person again, he'd never smile as brightly without Rina around. He cried a bit harder when she stated that she was so mad because she thought that he believed that she didn't deserve to know. He piped up a bit "no, no Kirsi... never... I'd never think... think that" he cried out. He rubbed at his eyes some more, before listening more. She stated that she understood how he felt, and that when she saw him she expected to see Rina pop by too. Ray's lips quivered, if only she really did come by.

Ray looked up as she stated how unfair it was that she was gone, and that he got hurt. She expressed how she couldn't help, and that she couldn't lose him too. He stayed silent, his mind whirling with thoughts. He couldn't tell her that she'd already lost him. He was gone the moment his sister passed away, he'd never be the same again no matter how much he wanted to be. It just didn't work like that, and he didn't know how to tell Kirsi that without hurting her even more than he already had. He cried harder as she stated that sometimes she thought that he was Rina, especially with Rey around him. She seemed to struggle with saying that she never wanted him to DIE. Ray honestly believe that no one really wanted him to die, but Ray was still struggling with that. He didn't know how to feel about that. Some days are better than others... and well some days are worse than others. He was just honestly an emotional wreck.

He froze as Kirsi threw her arms around him and hugged him tight. He could feel her shaking against him, her tears falling on his shirt. She stated that she wanted him back, that she didn't want to lose him. He let out chocked sob, hugging her back "I don't think I'll ever be the same... I don't... I... I don't know what to do and I... a part of me left with her, I can't... I can't be the same as before I'm sorry... I'm so sorry but I just... I can't be who you want me to be... not when... not when... I can't and it's my fault that I can't" he cried, his head nestled against Kirsi's. He wanted to be like he was before, he really did. The problem was that he didn't know how to be like he was before. Rina was a big part of himself, and without her he just didn't know how to function the same way. It was like he was left defenseless, stripped of what made him who he was. With that major influence gone from his life, he didn't know how to act like before.

Kirsi then stated that she was glad that he came to Ordell, and that she wished that they all could have come there together. Ray sniffled "I don't know... lately it seems like I just make everyone depressed I... haven't done anything but bring others misery... but I'm sure Rina would have liked all of us going together... just me coming here, might have been a mistake on my part... If I hadn't come... a lot of people wouldn't be hurting..." he said sadly. After hugging for a bit longer, Ray parted from her. He wasn't sure what to do now, everything was pretty much out in the open and Ray knew she wasn't mad at him.

He pursed his lips, before fiddling with his fingers "um it's... probably pretty uh cold out do you... do you want to come in for some tea? I uh... I know that this might well... be awkward and too soon but do you... do you want to want to visit her with me?" he asked weakly. It had taken time, but Ray couldn't deny Rina's death anymore. It doesn't mean he's accepted what happened, and he's still emotionally unstable but he's acknowledged that she's not coming back. He had yet to visit her grave, and he didn't know if he could visit her alone. He was too ashamed to, but he at least owed Kirsi this. He owed her, and it was only right that Kirsi got to pay her respects too.

((Out.Of.Cute-Birds: ))

▫Classes: Outdoor, History of the World & Pokemon II ▪Word Count: --- II ▫Total Word Count: ---

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
P O K E M O N
► P A R T Y
User Image

Pokemon: Rufflet
Nickname: Rey
Level: 24
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Sheer Force
Move Set:
Peck
Aerial Ace
Fury Attack
Wing Attack
Friendship Points: 60
User Image

User Image
Pokemon: Phantump
Nickname: Ai
Nature: Rash
Level: 11
Ability: Natural Cure
Move Set:
Confuse Ray (100% Accuracy)
Astonish (100% Accuracy)
Growth (---% Accuracy)
Imprison (---% Accuracy)
Friendship Level: 0
User Image

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

User Imagex1
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x0

► M E D I C I N E :

User Image x10

► B E R R I E S :

User Image x2
        User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x2

► K E Y - I T E M S :

User Image: Video/Text/Contest Entry
        xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x1 Raffle ticket

► MISCELLANEOUS

User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x1
        User Image x1

► EVOLUTION STONES:

User Image x1

► TMS & HMS

M EGA STONES

TheWhiteDragonfly

Quote:

Quote:

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:51 am
User Image
Elaine Myers

▪Mood: --- II ▫House: ---- II ▪Where: --- II ▫With Who: --- II ▪Word Count: 0 II ▫Key-Items: --- II ▪Miscellaneous: ---

Elaine was grateful for Harvey, bless his kind soul. He has stayed with her while she was hospitalized, keeping her company. She told him a few times he didn't have to, but he insisted. She was happy that he was there, and she felt proud to have a friend like Harvey. He was like a brother to her, and she loved him a lot. They talked while she was awake, but for the first few days or so she had mostly been sleeping. A few of her ribs had been broken, and her leg needed attention too. Elaine didn't regret what she did, she had saved Ray's life she was sure of it. However, when Harvey heard his sibling had been injured, Elaine gently let him know that he should go see Marcus. She knew that their situation was an awkward one, but deep down Elaine knew Harvey cared so much about his kid brother. Whether or not he realized that was another thing entirely.

Harvey made a point to keep in touch, asking her how she was and seeing how well she was recovering. While Harvey visited his family, Elaine visited hers. When she'd saw Ray he was in tears, hugging the life out of her. He apologized to her, and Elaine did the same. They had made up to a certain degree, and at least Ray wasn't mad at her anymore. He knew why she had told kirsi about what had happened, but he also explained that he had wanted to tell her when he was ready. Nodding Elaine promised not to over step her boundaries next time, and Ray forgave her. A warm feeling bubbled in her chest at that. That was one less issue to worry about.

Her sister had coddled her, always fussing over her and asking her if she needed help with anything. While it was nice, there was a point Elaine had to ask her to stop. Besides, Her sister was still dealing with Ray's unbalanced emotions. Often times her sister would cry and ask her what to do. Elaine did her best to listen and advise her on what she'd do, but then again Elaine wasn't exactly good with emotions herself.

She had been placed in a wheelchair for about two weeks now, and while she was getting stronger again she wasn't supposed to walk until three more weeks passed. She groaned at the thought, before slowly making her way to her kitchen counter. She was just about to make some tea when she heard someone knocking on her door. Her face brightened, as she remembered that Harvey was on his way to visit her again. She hummed, rolling her way over "One moment!" she called out. She moved towards the door, and with a bit of trouble, she leaned upwards and twisted the door knob. She smiled brightly, arms out "Harvey! I'm glad you made it safe and sound" she said delighted.

((Out.Of.Cute-Flowers: ))

▫Occupation: Gardener II ▪Pokeballs: --- II ▫Items: --- II ▪Berries: --- II ▫Medicine: --- II ▪Total Word Count: 1,065

User Image
▪Pokemon: Shiny Gardevior (Eliza) II ▫Gender: ♀ II ▪Nature: Timid II ▫Level: 30 II ▪Ability: Telepathy II ▫Experience: 0
▪Move Set: Shadow Sneak Teleport Dazzling Gem Heal Pulse II ▫Friendship Level: Max

User Image

User Image
▪Pokemon: Milotic (Aurora) II ▫Gender: ♀ II ▪Nature: Bold II ▫Level: 30 II ▪Ability: Marvel Scale II ▫Experience: 0
▪Move Set: Surf Aqua Tail Rain Dance Ice Beam II ▫Friendship Level: Max

User Image

User Image
▪Pokemon: Leafeon (Leon) II ▫Gender: ♂ II ▪Nature: Jolly II ▫Level: 30 II ▪Ability: Chlorophyll II ▫Experience: 0
▪Move Set: Sunny Day Grass Whistle Iron Tail Magical Leaf II ▫Friendship Level: Max

User Image

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

››››››››› [RP Forum] Open RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces