[PRP] Grand plans

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:39 pm
User ImageGekkota was sitting on a piece of worn and tattered hide, and no one else could have it! She was feeling very clever, blissfully unaware that most of it was sticking out behind her. She had a very fussy idea about what she'd use the hide for, but she'd found it and it was hers now! She kneaded the part that was under her front paws, obviously very pleased. A nice breeze ruffled the green tuft of fur atop her head and she closed her eyes with a smile on her face.

She could hear the sound of other cubs playing in the distance, but they had no idea about the treasure she'd found. Her ears twitched as the noise grew louder and she cracked one eye open to see what was going on.

DavyJnah

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:39 pm
User Image

"What you got there!?" The young male jumping into his little sister. Trying to get at the little tattered hide she sat on. Varanus was a tiny bit of a mischievous character. The cubs large paws trying to vie for the thing beneath his sister. Of course he wasn't trying very hard as that would be too mean of him but it was fun to at least mess with her a little. "Should give it to me Gekkota."

He loved all his siblings and sometimes like to mess with them in little ways. Of couse not in a mean way but enough to get a reaction out of them. Far more fun to mess with the younger siblings though than the older ones.

Annchen

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:37 am
User ImageGekkota usually didn't mind sharing a meal or a well chewed bone or one of those fun crippled rodents they sometimes got to practice hunting on. This was different, however. She needed this for reasons and it was hers.

"Nooo," she squealed, batting at her brother with her small paws, "Is mine!"

She rolled around on top of the precious hide, all paws up and flailing with tiny claws sticking out. He was bigger than she was, but for once she didn't give in and let him have the toy.

DavyJnah

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 10:20 am
Varanus looked at the hide as he pulled it out from underneath her. His green eyes looking at it as he turned it over a few times. "Its boring anyway." He responded, putting it on top of her and then just laying down. Varanus' paw tapping on her tail. "So what were you going to do with it Gek? Or do you want to just explore around." Cautiously he looked around for their father and siblings in case they might be looking about. "Maybe we can go catch something or I don't know."

His paws itched to do something other than play with the hide. "I could put that somewhere safe so we can get it later, unless you want to drag it around with us to whatever place we go."

Annchen

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 11:15 am
It was so frustrating when she defended her treasure with all her might, but Varanus could still take it away from her since he was stronger. Gekkota squealed with anger, but soon got the hide back. She hugged it to her chest, using her front paws. Her tail twitched with agitation, and apparently it was a fund thing to poke and paw at.

"Stoppit!" she yelled. "I don't think I like you right now."

Varanus didn't seem interested in stealing the hide, not really. But she was still pouty about it and had a hard time follow him when he bounced ideas all over the place.

"'Tis going to be my medcine bag," she said, hugging the hide tighter, "So I need it."

DavyJnah

User Image"What are you doing?"

A large and quite chubby cub had been attracted by the yelling and was approaching, ears tilted forward in interest and tail tip moving slightly. He looked from the male to the female and back again, unable to figure out quite what was going on. The girl cub was on her back, hugging something tightly. The boy cub just looked restless.

"Are you brother and sister?" he asked, "I have a brother and a sister.."

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 6:28 pm
He laughed at his sister. Didn't like him?! Gekkota, not liking her older brother? What was the world coming to? "Oh come on Gekko, Gek..." Using his little pet names for her. His little green eyes looking at the little sister before him, trying to give her his best sad expression. "I can still hide it for you. Somewhere safe. Okay Gekko?" This time actually trying to be helpful to his young sister.

It was the new emergence of the young male that made him turn and hiss for a moment. "None of your beeswax." The male did his best to be intimidating. "Yes we are brother and sister." Rolling his green orbs at the other. "No one really wants your opinion." This was time for him and his sister, not time for him, his sister, and some new person he didn't know. And he was really protective of his sister despite how he was acting right now.

Annchen

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 2:02 pm
User ImageThe cub sat down and licked his nose as the other boy went on the offensive. He wasn't sure what he had done to warrant all that hissing and fur puffing. It wasn't super scary, but it was a bit strange.

The purple cub tilted his head.

"Is she sad?" he asked.

---

Gekkota wasn't interested in letting go of her treasure, but something else had caught her brother's attention. He was putting on a great show of... defending her? She flopped onto her side to try to see better. It was another cub, and he looked larger than Varanus from this angle at least.

"Whozat?"

DavyJnah

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 5:43 pm
Varanus didn't like the new cub, not even one bit. "I dunno." Was the male's response. Gekkota looked like she was okay, not sad or anything. "I dunno." Repeating what he said from one to the other. Then he turned tot he little purple cub, "Who are you?" Peering at the male with scrutiny.
This guy just came over here and wanted to butt in and he didn't really like it. A little jealous now that he wasn't going to hog all the time with his little sis.

"I'm Varanus." Fine, be nice, "This Gekkota." Pointing a paw the little one.

Annchen

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:39 pm
User Image"I'm Gute," the cub said, and then added, "You're those cubs with the dad."

He stated this as a fact. It wasn't all that hard to keep up with the current lion cubs in the pride. There was a mom around somewhere, probably, but he'd only ever seen them in the company of their dad so he'd assumed that was it. Families came in many shapes and forms after all.

"My family is the one with the mom," he explained, in case they'd seen his family around.

---

Gekkota didn't hold a grudge for long, and had almost forgot why she temporarily didn't like her brother. She listened to the other boy, Gute, with half an ear without commenting. No one tried to steal her treasure anymore and she was sprawled on top of it again. Varanus smelled, sounded and looked as if he was mad or annoyed or something. In a misguided attempt to tell her brother things were ok between them she crawled closer to him behind his back when he turned towards Gute, and chomped down on his tail in an invitation to play.

DavyJnah

[IC] Nil'nocere Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff