Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:00 pm
User ImageShe had been wandering through the roguelands for a while now and was a little uncertain of her current location. She was quite pleased that she was in an area that looked to be inhabited but she didn't really know where this place was.

Her pups were old enough now to take care of themselves though she wouldn't be against if they wanted come with her, but their only home was no gone so finding somewhere else to live was something she hoped to accomplish. She wasn't cut out for this solo living.

Looking around she hoped to find someone to give her some answers.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:59 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Being a Queen's Knight was made even more difficult after the first heir to the throne ran away from her duties. Hiranga took it personally. It was hard not to, honestly, when your job was to protect the Queen and her family.

The steely blue male was pacing outside the pack now, not nervous but definitely not at peace. His thoughts were on how he should be out looking to find the previous heir, and at the same time he had to keep a closer watch on the new one, as unconventional as she came about. Don't blame the pups for how they were born. That was his motto. So the Queen had them without any kind of thought as to how bastards were going to grow up in the pack. It wasn't their fault. It wasn't even really the Queen's fault. The king had been gone for so long she sought comfort from somewhere and someone else. It was an understandable thing to do.

He was a bunch of frazzled nerves for now. Finally the large, blue dog laid down on a fallen log outside of the pack, and rested his head on his paws. He would whine, if he felt safe.

AstoriaFallen

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 8:05 am
Peppermint Coffee
I dropped the ball

Continuing on she finally spotted a steely blue form resting on a log, she didn't think it looked particularly comfortable but maybe looks were deceiving in this case.

She gave herself a once over real quick to make sure she looked presentable and made her way over to him. She did her best to look friendly but she was still lost so it wasn't like she was entirely thrilled at the moment.

Still it was good to see another face. "Hello, I don't know where I am. Are you from around here?" She asked him as she came within a reasonable speaking distance.  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 11:35 am
Hiranga's ears perked up at the sound of pawsteps coming closer to him. His head lifted and those eyes focused their entirety of their focus on this female who was now talking to him. Every nerve in him said to run, but she didn't seem to be attacking first. So he stood down for now.

He listened to her and nodded. "You're on the border of the Pakiti Ya'jua. We're a pack of dogs who find the sun the most important part of us. I'm Diamond. ...Is there somewhere you were needing to go?"

AstoriaFallen
<3

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:35 am
Peppermint Coffee

Sienna nodded her head and smiled when he introduced himself. "Well Diamond, I'm actually in search of a new home...." Her voice trailed off as she wondered what to say next. She then realized she could at least introduce herself in return. "My name is Sienna." Perhaps she could ask him to tell her more about the pack's lands she was on. Being open to new ideas of where to make a home she was curious to learn about this male and his home. "Can you tell me about your lands?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:49 am
Sienna. Well she didn't have a wolf name, she wasn't part of the pack, but this was his first time meeting anyone not in his pack. Diamond's ears perked a little as he thought about how to describe his lands.

"We're prosperous. There's plenty of room for expansion. There's plenty of food, and nearly every single day is sunny. There's hardly any rains, yet the grass remains rich, and the water doesn't stop flowing. We do get, maybe a week of heavy rain, but that's it. Sometimes sun showers."

He was completely serious faced as he talked. He was passionate about his homeland. He loved it, but Diamond had a really bad habit of coming off as monotoned or uncaring. Expression wasn't his strong suit. He looked Sienna over and then gave a little nod. "We'd welcome you. Our Queen is very nice."

AstoriaFallen
<3

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash