[PRP] Priestess Me! (Datura & Dione)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:59 am
User Image

After some slight setbacks, only slight of course, Datura had finally discovered how to properly become a preistess. She had to convince one of the current ladies to take her under her wing, she had to become an apprentice. It was exciting, she could feel the warm burn in her belly and as she approached one of the Lionesses dens she felt all heady and jumpy. Her mind was a whirl with questions. She would certainly not be leaving today unless she was a preistess in training.

The sun dappled along her back as she stood before the place she hoped she would find Dione. She had been told by others that's he was a great preistess and that she would help, she hoped she would help. The nervousness hadn't subsided yet and she was starting to wonder if she had accidentally eaten one of her own little poisonous concoctions. No, she was more careful than that, after the first two or three times of poisoning yourself you learned from your mistakes.

The green lioness took a breath and cleared her throat. "I'm looking for Dione." She called "I'v been told I can find her here."

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:24 am
User Image
It had been without much fanfare that Dione has found herself elevated to the rank of Priestess. Kluna had been impressed with her efforts, and while Dione had appreciated the sentiments, neither of them had felt the need to celebrate. They had work to do after all, and having spent so much time away from home, it was now vitally important that they settled themselves into the Stormborn again. Suffice to say that the Priestess didn't have much time for small talk today, and she wouldn't have time for small talk for a fair while after either.

...They were on a very tight deadline you see; and distractions simply weren't something that they could afford.

Thus, when the green lioness ended up darkening her doorway, the lioness didn't even bother to look up from her unpacking. As she carefully placed each of her newly acquired herbs and roots that they had collected from the Bahari, it seemed that at first she didn't have any intention of acknowledging Datura! Fortunately, Datura was in luck, Dione had always been a natural at multitasking even if her manners tended to go out the window when she was busy.

"There's a sack of herbs to your left, bring them in," she ordered without introducing herself. "Make yourself useful, and you can have some of my time while you do," she stated.

Ah, well it seemed Datura had definitely found the priestess then!

Syrius Lionwing
#

Epine de Rose

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:46 am
The green lioness grinned. If this was Dione, she liked her already. She recognised some of the herbs that the lioness was pawing about and her heart skipped a beat. "You're using belladonna?" She picked up the sack as she had been instructed and placed it down beside the lioness. "Who's heart are you trying to stop?" She raised a brow a little smile forming on her maw, her sage green eyes dancing happily. She had defiantly come to the right place. She recognised some of the plants and items littered about the place but others, she was less familiar.

"I want to become a priestess." She stated rather simply opening the satchel and carefully pulling out the items within placing them in small, methodical piles. If Dione was using belladonna, who knew what was inside the bag so she decided to er on the side of caution and use her paws to decant the satchel instead of her mouth. She had been on the wrong end of certain poisonous plants thanks to her hobby and she had learned to use her paws quite deftly.

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:02 am
"We use quite a lot of things," Dione replied, raising a brow as she took the satchel from the young lioness and tossed it into the corner alongside another. To say that she had turned several of the Reavers in to pack mules on the journey home had been an understatement. They had managed to gather so many supplies in the Bahari that even the thralls hadn't been able to carry it all; but it would certainly last them for the duration of their research. Credit where it was due, the Bahari had done well to provide them with what they did, and Dione was even curious to find out what their Hlare would discover through this research as well.

"Some of it from here, some of it from far beyond our shores," she tossed another set of roots onto the shelf and finally took a moment to inspect the lioness. Now that she had stated her reason for being here, things made a lot more sense. Priestesses were generally only interrupted when a blessing was required, the healing was generally left to some of the very capable freeborn. Ah, but she recalled when she had turned up on Kluna's doorstep seeking advice on how to become a Priestess as well.

"I would say you've come to the right place," Dione mused. "But why should I let you join our ranks?" she challenged. "Beyond knowing what belladonna is, can you do anything else worth note?"

Syrius Lionwing

Epine de Rose

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:22 am
The bright green lioness gave a nod, she puffed out her chest and stared Dione in the eyes. She wasnt going to be turned away so quickly. Of course she hadn't really thought up a hundred reasons. " I want to be a priestess but if that isn't enough I want to learn the way of the plants. I'm only getting so far on my own. I mean I'm, already an adolescent and the worst I'v done is given one of my siblings.." She paused and looked for th words "I can't think of a nice way to put it, it was nasty all around. I mean I don't really want to kill my siblings or my parents buta close call would at least prove I was more than just, just a freeborn." She stated the word like it left a bad taste in her mouth. She wasnt interested in being a reaver, she didn't want to fight head on, she wanted to learn the secret ways to make someone suffer, if they deserved it of course.

"I came looking because I want to learn. Teach me, I will be your student and I will learn quickly. I know some about plants but I want to know it all, I want to know everything I want to be a great poisoner a priestess whom people know to come to for just the right brew.." She rumbles happily a slightly far away look in her eyes though she quickly returned to the moment and fixed a steely gaze on Dione. "I won't leave until you say yes, I'll work hard and I will be the best."

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:43 am
"You might claim that you won't leave until I say yes but there is nothing to say I can't have you dragged out," she replied delicately. The adolescent had gumption though, and if there was one thing Dione liked it was someone who had conviction. It had run through her veins, it had run through Kluna's veins, and both of them had a great deal of pride. They had fully intended to make sure that those who became priestesses were made of sterner stuff, the delicate bedside manner would be left to someone else.

That aside, Datura will still need to learn her place and when it came to where she stood in the pecking order, she was Dione's subordinate and would need to follow instructions, even if that meant being dismissed now and then...

"There is nothing wrong with being a freeborn," she added and raised a brow. "They have considerable talents if you at least give them a moment of your time to see it," she paused, albeit briefly, and examined the younger lioness again for a few moments.

"If you're going to study under me then you are going to have to appreciate that I have rules, and if I give you an instruction it needs to be followed. Can you do that?"

Syrius Lionwing

Epine de Rose

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:51 am
Epine de Rose

Datura raised a brow, "I'll fight tooth and claw to stay." She huffs her tail swishing. "I can see there are some, but I don't want to just be that person, I want to learn to be something more than I am now, this is the only way to do it for me."

Her ears flickered upwards, she thought Dione was agreeing to keep her right? Dione was saying yet right? A grin spread across her maw her deep green eyes dancing happily. "I can follow an order, I'll learn everything you have to teach me." She smirks happily.

"You'll train me wont you Dione?" She looked at the older lioness hopefully a knot in her stomach, she had to get a yes or she would have to stay and harass the older female until she got her way. She just had to be a priestess it was her dreams and she wasnt going to give up on it for anyone.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:57 am
"You're in luck," Dione drawled as she regarded the lioness. Datura certainly didn't know how to hide her desires, she was as easy to read as an open book, but if she was truly this determined then she might prove to be of some use. The priestess would remain reserved in her assumptions as to how useful the younger lioness would be, but for the time being it did indeed look like Dione was willing to give her an in.

Granted, Dione fully intended to work the teenager to the bone. If Datura wasn't dragging herself home with every muscle aching from being run ragged, then Dione clearly hadn't done her job right... Or that was the intention anyway!

"We have need of a few more able bodies, so your timing has brought you some measure of fortune," she continued and raised a brow. "But if I find you aren't doing as you are told I will end your stay with me immediately, and you will have to darken someone else's doorstep in your attempts to become a priestess, are we clear?" she asked at last.

She knew what the answer would be, there was no other answer to give for the teenager, but she still wanted Datura to confirm it for the sake of posterity!

Syrius Lionwing

Epine de Rose

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:44 am
Epine de Rose

Daturas smile only grew wider until she was beaming. All she had to do was say yes? All she had to do was agree and she would finally be on the path she had always wanted. She would finally be heading for her mission in life.

She would learn all he could, she would become an amazing priestess and she would make it her life's mission to be the best. This was her first step and she would happily work hard to get what she wanted, no, what she needed.

She nodded at Dione. "Yes, I'll follow your teachings, I will show you what I can do." She rumbles a pleased sound her tail flickering happily. She wouldn't be chased off she would learn under this amazing priestess. "Where do I start?' Her eyes danced around the lionesses den, she was ready to go, ready to start, ready to learn and if Dione wanted to teach her she was ready to become a priestesses apprentice.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:06 pm
Where did she start?

Dione's brow raised higher as the lioness turned positively giddy. Given that the priestess had only just returned from her excursion, she hadn't anticipated that she would be taking an apprentice immediately. She therefore hadn't even got herself settled back in yet, let alone a student! Thus, how she intended to proceed with this entire scenario was in much the same way has her master had done when she had been accepted for her own apprenticeship.

"We start, by sending you home," she said with a wry smile. She paused, allowing the words time to settle in and then waved her paw dismissively.

"Your lessons will start tomorrow; be here at sun up and do not be late," she warned. "If you are late, I will take that as a change of heart and you will lose your position as my apprentice," she finished and turned her back. As far as she was concerned the giddy lioness was dismissed for today and she would have time to put her den back in to working order.

She'd figure out the lesson plan later...

Syrius Lionwing
/fin!

Epine de Rose

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas