Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:11 am
User ImageUser Image

[Throek is in a fit of panic seeking out help from someone within the pride when he comes across Zjarri (accompanied by her warband) and to his surprise she offers aid.]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:38 pm
Timing seemed to be everything these days - whether it was on the end of the Stormborn or those that they happened across. Today would be no different, though she didn't know that just yet.

"Sabia, wake the group." The Captain commanded to her right hand sternly, the group had been resting up, basically catching their breath. Zjarri had been tasked with scouting and she planned to do it well - but she wasn't foolish enough to push her band to it's brink, not without some form of reward. Pink eyes followed the crimson lioness as she went off to stir some of the members of her band while others followed suit in waking others etc etc. When she was satisfied her barked order was being followed she had decided to take a walk and scout ahead quite a bit.

Scouting ahead lead her into territory that reeked of fresh marking, that marking was also incredibly consistent across the board suggesting to her that the pride itself was likely in its youth and still cementing their borders. Her knowledge on the subject stopped there though and she hesitated moving forward, but spied a rather distraught looking orange lion speaking with some individuals in hushed, rushed tones - words that she caught included 'she needs me' and 'the poison is acting to quickly'. What kind of freak show had she stumbled across now?

"Hey!" She shouted at the group. The orange lion raised a paw to halt the speaking and used that same gesture to wave them away before he finally addressed her.

WC: 259  

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:24 pm
Throek`irid had to do everything in his power to straighten out and appear much calmer than he felt - that was his duty in the position he carried, yet his mate was upon a slab barely breathing which made this incredibly hard. "Hello." He said, responding formally to the blue lioness' abrupt interruption. "Would you be so kind as to back off our lands?" He asked, trying for an even tone, though his tone betrayed him several times. When he received a defiant look from the lioness he narrowed his dark eyes at her and made himself appear much larger.

"What's wrong?" Zjarri was genuinely interested at the dismay. When the orange lion didn't answer right away she got the feeling that he wasn't going to answer at all, but with an exasperated sigh he finally gave in - if no one in the pride was able to help, then perhaps an outsider would be able too. "What is your name?" He inquired, not wanting to waste time, still formalities were required. She spoke her name and he introduced himself in return. "Throek`irid, you've come to Dov Strunmah - it seems your timing couldn't have been better, dependent upon whether or not you can help us." His heart ached with hope that she'd be able to provide some form of assistance. "My mate, Rahisi, has fallen ill - I'm seeking help."

His orange eyes were pleading with her.

WC: 234  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:52 pm
"Your mate has fallen ill? Under what circumstances?" An individual could be any version of ill - what particular one was he discussing at this particular time. She listened intently as Throek`irid of Dov Strunmah told his tale, advising her that his mate had fallen victim to curiosity and as such she'd become ill. She wasn't entirely sure why the member had had an inkling to spontaneously try various plants, nor did she think long on the subject. "I may be able to help." Her pink eyes watched as the orange lion before her physically began to relax and even sighed a small amount.

"I'll get a bird out as soon as possible and reach out to some good friends of mine." Alliance was more like it, she hadn't actually made any friends just yet - though she would eventually, it was her hope. Over time she'd work on that. "Do you know anymore? Has anyone else become ill that you know of?" Her mind was whirling about to make sure she had all of the information prior to reaching out - if at all possible. He didn't have an immediate answer.

"Find out for me and I will send a follow up message to my source." She remarked, not wanting to waste anymore time on this conversation based on how distraught he had first appeared. "I'll get back to you as soon as possible - will you let your pride know that we are here and willing to help, so don't attack on site?" She narrowed her pink eyes defensively at him, but of course he agreed and soon she was leaving as quickly as she could.

WC: 274
Total Zjarri WC: 533

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:14 pm
He began to explain with as much detail as he could muster about his mate and her symptoms. For a moment he considered adding in that his son had come into contact with the plant, but decided against it. As for the rest of the pride? That was on his to do list, he knew that members had been seeking out Rahisi for doses of plants to be used in various things whether they have been meals or beverages.

"I'll find out about the rest of the pride - determine who may have been effected by which. It shouldn't take long, hopefully just a small list." That hope was genuine. "Thank you, Zjarri`fol." He said, exhaustion setting in as the weight of everything finally seemed to come down on him - he wasn't even the Jun, that would likely have to be his next step. Meet and execute a plan with the Jun, tell Alduin what was happening and that nothing was working on Rahisi.

"I'll send my son to meet you at the border, word will spread that the.." She rose her voice to let him know their pridal name, Myrsky Syntynyt (or Stormborn). "Yes, that the Stormborn will be making their way into our home. Anyone that is connected to you will be granted entry - should they be questioned advise them that they only need speak your name or mine. That'll get them to one of us to ensure they aren't fraudulent." He said, winging it a little bit. This was the first time another pride was involved, Alduin might have words on how he handled things, but Throek followed his gut more often then not and his gut told him that these lions would be necessary.

"See you soon." Then he turned tail to return to his mate and begin his work at determining who was healthy or not.

WC: 310
Total Throek`irid WC: 544

[IC] Dov'Strunmah Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces