Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands
[SRP] TNO (Thralls' Night Out) (Dhik x Xan)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:52 am
User Image The white male was waiting nervously on the edge of the mint field on top of some of the steeper cliffs within the lands that made up the territory of the Myrsky Stynyt pride. It was that magical time of day when everything is awash with gold and honey and even a thrall might find themselves experiencing hope or optimism within the pride of their forced bondage. But perhaps Dhikkara had found some sense of liberation in the magical goddess that was Xanthippe. He had been made to spend some time apart from the object of his undying affection and he had been devastated by it. Even for a guy who is usually kind of depressed and glum. His mistress sent him along with her father, the reaver Phlegyas, on a viking as a pack animal of sorts. There, coincidentally or perhaps as ordained by fate, Phle had captured Xan's aunt, Ebumnyami as a thrall. Dhikkara had done his best to console Ebumnyami through the tough transition and new reality- really, he was a nice guy, he was not always trying to find another new girlfriend- but his efforts were all forgotten as soon as Ebumnyami crossed into the pride's lands and been reunited with Xanthippe. Though he also was dying to nuzzle his face into the full and radiant ruff of fur on her neck, he had been kept at bay while Ebumnyami and Xan caught up for a day. However, Xan had promised to see him later, well, now, and at this spot. So...

Where was she?

His ears twitched back and forth nervously at every sound. Was his love nearly here? Had he been set up as a part of a cruel joke? Or had her intentions been true but something happened to her while she was on her way? Or would Delphi, his dreaded mistress beat Xanthippe to him? Oh, gods, where was his Xanthippe?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:59 am
User Image
"Dhikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkaraaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!"
How anyone was able to stretch the 'k' sound into that many syllables remains a mystery.

"Let's gooooo!!" Xanthippe had vaulted herself up the slopes to reach the field of mint where she had told her new boy toy to wait for her. And she had kept him waiting. The first part of that was intentional and meant to build the anticipation so he would relish in her arrival even more, but then, well... She kind of had lost track of time, letting a thrall cub play with and braid her mane, weaving flowers and bits of shells into her cascading navy crown. Adelheid had been gone on another reaving or whatever, STILL, so while mistress was away, Xanthippe figured that she would play. Ebumnyami had already fallen back into being a real friggin nag, going on and on and blah blah blah about oh well we can't trust anybody Xanthippe, we need to try and figure out a way that we can escape and not get caught and we cannot bring your fifty-hundred new boyfriends with us Xanthippe because I am mean and boring and refuse to get laid what I never said that where are you going stop rolling your eyes at me. Or you know, something close to that.

This new pride she did not picked for herself did have one tradition she really liked though. The mint they chewed that made them feel real good n funny was an ideal way to survive Ebumnyami's rants. So some of her time post nag, pre grooming was spent indulging in it.

"Dhikkara..." She purred and rubbed her face through his green and yellow mane.

"You're so fluffy!" She laughed and smiled at him and leaned into him more.  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:15 am
Dhikkara was quite concerned that Xanthippe's behavior had made him turn as bright a pink as the beautiful markings that criss-crossed her back or the hues on her legs that sparkled in this waning twilight. Especially given that the fur on his face was as white as hers, but it must have been disguised in the golden light of the fading sunset.

"X-Xan, I... I'm happy to see you- that you finally made it here." His voice warbled a little bit when she shoved her nose into his jugular and wind pipe, but he found that he did not mind, nor did she notice.

"A...Are you okay?" He bent closer to her face, wondering why the purring and cooing had abruptly stopped.

----

"M'FINE." She hiccuped, then burped.

"Wooouuld yoou like sum meent??" She plucked the plant with her teeth and offered it to Dhikkara by smushing it on his mouth with her mouth. What could she say, she had moves. He accepted it from her with a confused look on his face, followed by one of not loving the taste of the mint, but Xan just winked.

"Juss trus me."

Hiccup.

Hiccup.

Hi-oh, no. that one was different.

She knitted her brows together before gulping and taking a deep breath in, and out.

"We should be havig fun, Dsichkkaraaaa! Yer misturiz iz gon, myyyyyyy miztriz iz'n't either here too ahlso, my aunt is find but I never thought she wssnt also she is annoying, but Dhikkara- di- Dhikkkkk... I. I love her, Di-ka-rah, I raly do."

"But, like..." The lioness swayed with the breeze and the mint and the trees, the gold glinting off of her blue hues. She stepped closer to him again and walked beneath his chin, rubbing herself along his chest and mane before stopping and leaning into him.

"I think we should jus... Get away, from, like... other lions??" She gave him a suggestive, or rather a "there is no way you could misconstrue this I do not know what the word subtle is" look.

"Like, back to youhr place mahybee?"

----

Dhikkara had been obediently munching on the mint during her entire slurred soliloquy and he nodded. He nodded a lot. He felt the rising and falling of Xan's breathing as she pressed herself against him and he thought he must have passed into the afterlife. Maybe Delphi had sent him on such a dangerous errand that he had died.

Worth it.

He turned to lead the way, but immediately fell flat on his face. Xanthippe toppled over close behind him and threw up a little on her way down. Truthfully, the pair probably benefitted from at least occasional adult supervision and rules to follow.

the end.
total word count:
Dhikkara: 545 words
Xanthippe: 514 words

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out