Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands
[PRP] Welcome home sweety (SMM & Hassom)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:58 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

She had found a very, very beautiful thing out in the rogue lands. On her way home she had picked up the most perfect creature. Hos coat was so startlingly pink and shiny, he was so cute, it had been impossible for her not to bring him home. It had been easy enough to convince him and now she was fetching him in to the borders she padded along proudly.

She was about to show him his new home. She would keep him safe and comfortable and she would put meat on his cute little bones and make him all chubby. She'd already decided this. He was way too adorable to share with anyone else. He belonged to her now. There was, however one little thing she had failed to mention to him, technically he was a slave here, until she made him in to her husband, he would be classed as such but she would make double sure no one else touched him. He was hers, no one could have her little pink-berry.

"I'm afraid when we get to my den you're going to have a little cleaning up to do. I'v not been there that often these days, always out and about going here and there so it's a little unkempt, you can do with it as you wish though I'll fetch you anything you desire to make it more comfortable for yourself." She rumbles looking back at him, a smile dancing on her maw. He really was so damn cute, she had to resist telling him that every time she looked at him. "You just let me know what you need and I will bring it for you."

The pale vulture lifted her head and lawned, her beak clicking as she did so. "Mess is an understatement, its barely more than walls and a floor and some rubbish furs." She snickers. "You'll have a lot of work to do Handsome." Her light blue eyes glanced over the bright pink male, she had looked at him a few times on their way home and she really couldn't see the appeal but if SMM wanted him clearly he appealed to her in some way that was beyond her knowledge, after all what did she truly know about lions? They were all crazy!

ChezaRain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:35 pm
User ImageHessom looked at his new home as the walked through it, taking note of the plants that grew and making a mental note to himself about asking her what was capable of what. He might be a little more than a trophy, but if she ever came home injured, maybe he could make sure she's cared for...
He shook his head, realizing he was missing out on her speaking and he smiled brightly, catching the gist of it, "I'm sure anything you bring will suit it perfectly,
M'lady."
He chuckled at Gyps, "Luckily, I'm much better at cleaning than most other things, unlike most of my kind. I'm sure I can make it livable as long as I'm living there." And that was a fact, he mused to himself. Not many lions could make themselves as a giant target on the savanna like he could out of cleanliness. He might dislike his color, but he couldn't stand the idea of being covered in dirt for a bit of safety out in the open.

Syrius Lionwing
I forgot this, then RL kicked in hard. Sorry for being so slow.
xD

ChexaRain

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:22 am
“ChezaRain”
No worries! I understand about rl getting in the way ^^

The large brown lioness gave a chuckle “Well, I am a Viking Gyps, I hardly have time for house keeping.” She rolls her eyes. Her vulture companion had mumbled some choice words about her bringing home a Thrall, but she had a feeling that Hassom would make their lives more comfortable.

“There are a few things you should know. When I’m not here, you can wander as you please, if anyone gives you any trouble you tell me and I’ll see to them. Don’t get lost and don’t do anything silly. As long as you stay in the borders you’re under my protection but if you leave alone you may get pulled back rather roughly.” She turned her gaze on the pink male and smiled “I can only take care of you if you follow these rules, do you understand” She raised a brow and gave a gentle sigh. “You’re just so darn cute though I don’t know anyone that would want to hurt you.”

The pale vulture couldn’t help but snicker, she clicks her beak and and rolls her eyes. “Basically behave and don’t do a runner.” The bird opens her wings and tightens her grip a little in case the lioness tried to shuck her off. “SMM pick your paws up the poor pinky is looking a bit dazed.”

The chocolate lioness gave a sigh “Well I’m not share our handsome will enjoy the den so I thought maybe we could stop off and at least barter for a new fur. I got a few things before we picked up our boy here.”  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:47 am
His responding smile was bright and sincere, "That won't be an issue. I don't think there's anywhere I'd want to go badly enough to leave, and chances are I won't wander too far to get myself into trouble." He hoped that was a truth at least. He knew, however, that if he were intent on looking for something specific, he could become easily distracted and lose track of where he was going. He would have to memorize where everything was, and as soon as possible, to prevent that.
At the mention of a new fur he paused mid-reach for something that had caught his eye for being crooked and needed proper straightening, his head looking over his shoulder as he nonchalantly pushed it into it's 'proper' placement, "Was there a specific fur you might be looking for?" He wasn't quite sure what would properly suit the space, but no matter what it was, he'd surely make it work.

Syrius Lionwing

ChexaRain

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:19 am
ChexaRain

The massive brown lioness chuckles and smiles at her boy. He just did things that were so darn cute sometimes. “I just want to make you comfortable. We can go and hunt if you’d like to pick something out to your liking.” She rumbles. “I think we should be able to barter for something temporary though, I’ll fetch you lots of furs to make our home more comfortable for you.” She smiles at the pink male and nuzzles his cheek.

“You’re so cute we don’t want you getting cold, it can get chilly here, there’s a cold breeze that rolls off the sea.”

The white vulture shakes her head, SMM really was treating the pink male like he was something delicate. She sort of pondered if he liked this but it wasn’t her place to say anything. After all, he was the lionesses prize to do with as she pleased. If she chose to treat him like a delicate flower, who was she to say anything. The bird ruffled her feathers and gave a click of her beak. “A new fur and a new den would be better SMM, you’re much too, Spartan for the princess here.”  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:49 am
Gods above, she treated him so vastly different from what he'd grown up with, and he shook his head, smile firmly in place, "Anything that suits you, I can make it work." He gave a quick once-over, and nodded his own affirmation. He'd definitely make it work.
His gaze slid to the vulture, "I'm no stranger to the cold. The den alone is more cover than I've had for a while." And while true, he also felt he was defending SMM at the same time. That was a first.
His effort to make the place liveable would have to be a little harder to prove his point now, but it would be worth it.

Syrius Lionwing
Kicked my butt to post this. Probably short but at least a response! 8U

ChexaRain

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:07 am
ChexaRain
No problem, take your time I’m a bit thin on the brain cells at the moment honestly ^^!

The lioness nudged the big white bird with a paw and laughed quietly. “Hush Gyps, I know he’s not a princess, and this den is perfectly large enough for our little family, maybe if some cubs come along we can move some where larger.”

She gave a nod and ducked in to the shadows, she always had to duck to get in to the den but it was large enough for a few lions her size once inside, which was just as well really.

The white bird laughed. “yes well you’d have to then, it’s not like you could fit any other lions in this den with the size of you. I’m sure any cubs would be frikkin huge too.” The bird hopped after the lioness and spread her pale wings to land in a small crevice in the den, this was her perch, she slept here when they were home which wasn’t really all that often.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:21 am
Syrius Lionwing
I'm alive I swear. XD

He chuckled nervously, "They'd be both intimidating & blinding in direct sunlight, for sure."
The idea of cubs wasn't so much an issue as the fact he had to get over someone admiring him for his coat. Something he himself had yet to grow accustomed to since birth and was still quite wary of being in.

He took note of how she had to duck and muttered to himself, "Though maybe we can avoid you having to risk a head injury..."
He started brainstorming ways to pad the doorway, if they did end up remaining here for some time. If anything, she deserved that much kindness.

ChexaRain

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 8:03 am
ChexaRain
Sorry for the wait, work is killing me dead! Let me wrap this up <3

The lioness settled herself to the ground of the den, it was uncomfrotable in there really, she had some furs and comforts but they wern’t great, she would have to make an effort to improve matters. She wanted to make her sweetheart comfortable.

“Well we don’t have to worry about those sorts of things right now.” The lioness yawned and laid her head on her paws and closed her eyes. “Someday perhaps.” She lifted her head briefly and patted the space beside her before settling her head back on her paws and settling in to a relaxing sleep.

The white vulture clicked her beak and tucked her head under her feathery wings “not too soon.” She cawed as she closed her eyes and settled in to sleep.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 12:27 pm
Syrius Lionwing
Fin?

"No, of course not." He stated, responding in kind to the vulture and SMM. While he had debated for a moment whether or not to accept the spot she'd pointed out, inevitably he chose to sleep in it, as it would be warmer to share body heat and far less insulting to what was ultimately someone who owned him.
He tucked himself in, making no effort to avoid touching since the prior point stood, and eyed the den before finally committing to shutting his eyes.
It would take him a minute to doze off, however, as no sooner was it quiet, he began to mentally rearrange the den, coming up with ideas and wishing he had a way to remember them once he finally managed to doze off.

ChexaRain

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items