Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:51 pm
"Oh boy, that's something I'd really reaaaally like to see." Deep down he knew that his wish would be granted eventually, there was no way he could be in this friendship without meeting the pair she spoke of in quite a bit of detail. He shied away as her paw came into close quarters, but relaxed as she fixed his 'mane' and a grin broke onto his face from ear to ear matching hers.

His little face scrunched up as he tried to think of the record making a little. "I mean we could keep our own record right?" He raised a brow and let his face relax. "Because someone needs to know that we've beaten a record (which I'm sure exists)." He was firm in what he said meaning every word of it. "So we just have to remember that there was eighteen times that we said best, because you're right we WON, we had to of won!"

"UHM.... maaaaaaybe. I mean I could probably find you?" Then he realized how creepy that came out. "OR.. or.. you could just show me?" He said, with a small laugh that shrunk into nothing. "How about I walk you home??" He offered sweetly. The thought of having his own den tinkled him pink and he was forgetting manners all over the place.

If he kept blushing his cheeks were permanently have a pink hue to them at this rate. "Forever." He said to himself for the most part as the word was quickly forgotten at her remarks about his comment on the color green. "Heck yeah I am!" He giggled furiously at the comparison - it was true, he did have quite a bit of green on him and he'd never made that connection, he grew to appreciate Yukio for her different view on the world.

"I do pride myself on knowing which colors would like nicely together, consider me your buddy if you ever find yourself a victim of to many choices in that department." His eyes were glittery with glee as he watched the teal stone dance between her toes and catch the suns light as it moved. He oved rocks for the rocks they were, but add some light and they became something magical.

He watched with admiration as she inspected some additional stones to bring along and was pleased with her choices of golden hues. "Pfffft, you almost lead me to believe I could beat you in the area - I think we're a match" He smiled fondly. "Those will look AHmazing." He stressed the word as he took in the view once more before looking back up at Yukios eyes.

His mind automatically shifted to a lift format when she began with the words 'first step' as it always meant there would be things to recall - learning, his favorite! Studiously he watched as she moved over to the palms and pulled free a frond. "Wow." He said quietly, mostly to himself, but the awe was present on his face.

"I'm pretty sure I can do that!"

He was pretty excited to be included on the process - he'd seen a number of adults show him things only to finish the task themselves, that wasn't productive in his mind and so he found it hard to grasp the project. This he could do and so he began to roll the pieces as she had shown him. "This is awesome Yukio!"

Pollack
-passes the baton-

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:01 am

Oh, so the rocks hadn't told him where her den was? Well that was a tad bit disappointing but not all that surprising now that she thought about it. She actually didn't see anything wrong with his previous plan of coming and finding her. Considering that she was prone to doing the same thing to the small number of friends she had she wasn't going to judge someone for doing the same thing!

"Sure! You're free to find me anytime, Maji! But I won't turn down you walking me home either." Wasn't there something important about being walked home that her aunt had tried to explain to her at some point? Something about being a lady and...ugh, she couldn't remember it! She'd have to ask her about it when she made it back home.

Whenever that was going to be.

His own hearty set of giggles brought on her very own pink flush to her cheeks. Having someone be on the same level of humor and views as her was a very welcomed change! More often than not her eccentric sense of humor was a bit too over the top, or bizarre for most people.

"Oh? I guess you can say your a connoisseur of colors...a colorisseur if you will?" She had to stop herself from snickering at her own lame pun. "Well you'll always be the first person I turn to in the future for any colorisseur needs."

When her own green orbs met his the smile on her face brightened even more, at this rate she was going to be stuck with a permanent smile if he kept this up! His adorable awed gasp under his breath certainly didn't help curb her grin, amazingly he had actually found a way to make it grow!

"Good!" She chirped back happily. With her focus solely poured into cutting up the leaves and then rolling the frond leaves it didn't take long at all for her to have a pile of strips ready to go. She had most likely gone overboard with the amount but hey, better safe than sorry!

Lifting her focus back to him Yukio nodded in agreement at his excited exclaimer. "Whooooa, Maji that's perfect! Actually I think that's just about what we need."

Scooting forward on her butt she dragged her own pile of crude string along with her by the tail. "Okay! So it takes a loooong, looong time to carve a hole into something like this, so instead what I'm going to do is wrap string around it." Picking up a string in her mouth she laid it down on the ground before repeating the process in the opposite direction to create a zig-zag pattern. Setting the gem in the middle she carefully knotted the two strings tightly together over the stone to secure it in place. "And that's how you make sure that it doesn't fall off! Now you just repeat and connect the different pieces together at the ends."

She worked quickly to finish up his bracelet, making sure to let him see what exactly she was doing why she worked. Without warning she tugged his paw forward and tied the bracelet onto his wrist. Scooting back she proudly admired her craftsmen ship before looking up to him expectantly. "It looks great on you, Maji! Now that you know how about you practice by making mine?"

Abominable Greenie

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:03 pm
"Either way works for me!" An uncontrollable blush rolled across his youthful cheeks as he realized what he'd offered, of course he didn't fully understand it, but he enjoyed her company and the walk to her home would be worth it. "It's like we're forever playing a game of hide and seek if I'm always searching for you!" Maji gasped softly at the thought he'd had out loud.

Green eyes widened at her pun that turned to a true possible title. "Oh. My. Gods." He said almost under his breath. "That's me!!" A huge grin split across his mouth and allowed his pearly whites to gleam. "Colorisseur at your service, ma'am!" With those words Maji stood and gave a small bow that dipped low enough to almost topple him over, but fortunately he saved himself (which was good news considering they'd started bracelet making).

The process was incredible to watch and he'd fallen into a silence, making sure not to miss any of the steps she was showing him. He oo'd and aw'd at appropriate times as she showed him how to make sure the stones wouldn't come loose and so on. All in all he was just amazed at her ability - an ability that had him so dazed that he was actually shocked by the sudden grab at his paw. The cub before him had to be part cheetah with the speed she moved at (though he imagined she wasn't one of those lanky creatures). "Eeeeeeeeee!" He proclaimed, not hiding one stitch of his pure admiration and excitement. Without hesitating he rotated his paw before him to get a glimpse at the bracelet in multiple angles.

"Do you really think I can do it?" The question was a rhetorical one, though he did lack the confidence at first he found it as he recalled her words in his head. The instructions flew through his mind and quickly he began to work on what he hoped would be admirable work for his first time. When he finished his final steps he leaned back to admire the bracelet made with her chosen stones. "So how did I do?" He raised his green eyes to look up at her, if he'd been sure the bracelet wouldn't fall apart he would have followed her process and just tied it to her wrist, but he was a little nervous still.

Pollack
Kids and their bracelets xP <3

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 6:41 am

A giggle emerged from the white cub as she took in the sight of a beet red faced Maji. Leaning forward slightly she pressed a tip of one of her toes against his warm cheeks. "You know my daddy says if I keep making certain faces long enough that they'll get stuck there, I wonder if that's true for color changes? Though if you do get stuck att least you look cute like this!" Letting out a tiny gasp of her own she pulled back, putting the paw that had previously been on his face over her muzzle. "No way! A never ending game of hide-and-seek!? That. sounds. awesome! It could be like...our own super secret game?"

"Oh my! How could I not have known I was in the presence of someone with such a honorable title." Taking a brief break in her work she gave a graceful bow of her head, complete with a paw and a certain pinkie toe sticking upwards. "Your honorable Colorisseur, it is a pleasure." Well, at least something good had come of the many 'lady' lessons that her aunt recently started torturing her with. Even if this wasn't exactly the way she suspected her aunt was hoping for her to put to use the lessons.

Another fit of giggles quickly broke her 'proper lady' facade. Ah well, it was fun why it lasted! High class lady of charm Yukio definitely was not.

"Of course you can do it, Maji! You can do anything! Well....cept maybe fly. I don't think rocks can fly..." Hmm, now that would have to be something they would need to test out on another day. "But making a bracelet is definitely something you can do!"

She watched with slient glee as he worked to make his very first bracelet. Granted, it wasn't as tight or polished as the one she had made for him, but none-the-less it was perfect in her little eyes. It didn't matter it looked like, what mattered was the meaning behind it to her! Beaming a smile she held up the bracelet into the light, letting out tiny 'Ohhs' and 'Ahhs' as the gem stones changed colors when she moved her arm. "Oh it's beautiful, Maji! I absolutely adore it."

Clearing her throat she set a paw on her chest, her expression growing quite serious. Lowering her voice she began, "I solemnly swear that this bracelet, no matter what, is not coming off until the day I die."

However she did notice one tinnnny issue why she was admiring her new bracelet in the sun - the fact that the sun was actually setting! "Maji, it's going to get dark soon. I think we should be gettin' home now before our mama's and auntie's come looking for us." Lifting herself up she offered a paw to him to help get up. "Can I still cash in that offer for a free walk home?" She teased playfully.

Abominable Greenie
I think your next pose can wrap things up here.
c:

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

[IC] Bahari'mtoto Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out