Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:25 pm
User ImageUser Image
[Zjarri x Sabia have had their dispute about Zjarris pregnancy. Sabia seeks her out to offer a half-assed apology.]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:34 pm
The pitter patter of rain above her woke the blue lioness from a light sleep, a nap that had turned into a full afternoons rest left her feeling drained. Zjarri`fol recalled what had brought her to this point as a lost friendship - which left her feeling a touch more empty than she had anticipated.

She shifted where she laid, her stomach feeling bloated and huge even if she was only a middle of the way through this pregnancy. "Blasted cubs." She cursed, though deep inside the words made her feel warm and full of life. The little ones were be a welcome, that was for sure. "Your Aunt Sabia is a spicey lioness, you should be sure to remember that." She said out loud, realizing that no matter what happened between herself and that crimson jerk, she'd probably be around. "But she'll love and protect you, just don't get on her bad side or so help me."

With that statement she gave a hearty laugh that warmed her. Even with the rain attempting to beat down her afternoon - there was hope.

WC: 181  

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:43 pm
Sabia`Deimos had had some time to think on what had happened between herself and Zjarri`fol. The pair had started to become close before this whole ordeal, even then they had fought like sisters - or what she imagined sisters would fight like. So with that she had decided to seek Zjarri out, attempt to reconnect and even allow her to see the face behind the mask. It was the least she could do and clearly their partnership needed it.

As she stepped out into the world from her own den she was greeted with a warm, light, and misty rain which immediately tried to cloud her version. She blinked away the mist and began her trek - if it were raining out she imagined that Zjarri would have gone home to stay warm and dry. Sabia approached the den that Zjarri had alone from the side, not anticipating to catch her awake, as she did so she heard the voice of her friend and Captain.

'Aunt Sabia.'

The words echoed in her mind and actually brought a smile to her usually sour looking face. "I'm going to be an Aunt." She whispered to herself, momentarily forgetting where she was. "Do you mean that Zjarri?" She said, entering the den, which she realized was in fact smaller than she remembered.

WC: 218  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:12 am
Zjarri was alarmed at first by the sudden shadow in her den, but when she spied the familiar face of her friend a smile broke onto her face. "Yes." She said warmly after Sabia spoke. "I do." The smile she wore grew a small amount as she fully admitted to having this monster as the Aunt of her cubs. Over the short time she knew the lioness she had discovered the many sides of her, from dark to light, and although she was pretty sure Sabia murdered the previous Captain she couldn't have felt safer being with her.

"I want them to know you, know your face and feel safe when they are with you. You're one of the biggest parts of my life. If it wasn't for your I'd not have gotten as far as I have." Zjarri found it so easy to be honest with Sabia. "When you have cubs I hope they can be play mates, grow up together and become strong, capable Reavers - all of them." She found herself becoming a little weepy again, finding that any emotion beyond 'ok' made her just a little teary eyed.

"Sorry, I don't know why this keeps happening."

She stated, lifting a paw to her eyes to clear them up - it didn't help to much, but enough to get rid of the stray tears that had decided to fall.

WC: 230  

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:37 am
"I'm so glad." She stated and visibly relaxed at the thought that they had moved on from their spat - they could overcome anything she reminded herself. "I want to know them and I want to have cubs of my own know them as well." She said though the thought of having cubs made her wary - she had done that once before and to do it all over again?

"Don't worry about it, the tears will only get worse." She said with a small laugh. "When my first litter was born I was a wreck - if you want the honest truth." Sabia stated, this was a hidden truth from most everyone, even her ex-mate. Crue hadn't known everything she went through though he'd have likely been there for her yet she didn't feel compelled to share a damn thing with him. "Those cubs have long since grown and shipped off though."

The shock hadn't exactly worn off, she could see the look on her friends face, one that said 'you were a mother?!'. The look was expected and yet still made her laugh quite a bit. Then she did the other thing she had set out to do while visiting Zjarri.

She removed her mask.

WC: 204  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:47 am
It seemed their friendship was about to go to a much more personal and deep level - the kind that Zjarri really hadn't expected from the individual in front of her and yet here they were. "You've had cubs before? Been a mother before?" Her pink eyes had widened slightly and fortunately the shock had wore off her annoying tears. Then she watched as a paw lifted and tucked a single claw beneath the mask her companion wore religiously.

"Sabia, you don't have to y'know.." She muttered, though she did want to see beneath it, was there some horror? A pretty face? Scars? She often thought about what the crimson lioness truly looked like, were there any hidden markings beneath that pelt? She was sure on some days that she had spied the golden tip of a wing - still she didn't want their friendship to begin again with Sabia giving up pieces of herself to Zjarri. The lioness continued on with her tug of the mask however and Zjarri had come to accept that today she'd have the answers to all of her questions.

"Nothing." She said, seeing the face of her companion for the first time. There might have been small scars, but they weren't visible, if there was anything wrong with her face she honestly couldn't find a damn thing. "So I suppose that mask has covered your face enough to protect it from harm then?" She said with a soft laugh. The afternoon had been spent learning more about this lioness than she had expected - incredible.

WC: 258
Total Zjarri WC: 669

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:55 am
Sabia knew that she didn't have to, knew that she could maintain her secrets and all would be fine - but she wanted to. This was a first for her and although she'd never admit it to anyone she felt a touch alarmed by her desire to be so intimate with someone in this way. She was revealing more of herself to this lioness than she had to anyone else in a really long time.

"Yes, I was a mother, once upon a time." The age difference was becoming apparent, just with that in mind, Sabia was reminded that if anyone would have seen her face they'd have known she was the senior between the two of them. "The litter was nothing to sneeze at either - strong beautiful boys and girls." She smiled, proudly. "As for my face.. what did you expect? Some gory unveiling?" She teased, a laugh echoing on the cave walls that just seemed strange coming from the lioness.

"The mask has protected me, in some cases, but in most I simply protect myself. You have to remember that I earned these pieces, fought for these pieces and killed for them. I got small wounds then that scarred over, but nothing in comparison to what I did to the other guy." Her laugh grew small and then returned to a smile. "Now, if you don't mind, that is enough bonding for me today - I am going to grab a drink and head home. You rest up, get whatever sleep you can now because you won't be sleeping when they arrive."

She snickered, she knew how that part went all to well - when they say having cubs is like a piece of your heart outside of you, they mean it. Sabia got up, replaced her mask, and left the den - headed fro exactly what she had said a drink and her own den.

WC: 314
Total Sabia WC: 736

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces