Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands
[PRP] Outlanders. How Intriguing. (Bryndis x Slivka x Milas)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:45 am
User Image

It was sometime around noon and Bryndis found herself thanking the Gods for the cool breeze that was blowing, keeping her comfortable against the hot sun beating down on her dark pelt. The lioness was making her way through the camp as the pride bustled around her - cubs playing rambunctiously off to her left under the watchful eye of their mother, a Thrall bringing food to a band of Reavers to her right. Flicking her unruly, blood-colored mane out of her eyes, Bryn headed straight forward, casually greeting those she passed, on her way to see the newcomers to the pride.

There had been a lot of interest in the twins when they first joined, with them having come from a different pride and not being Thralls. Bryn had waited for the excitement to die down a little so she could meet them with less of a gathering. She was always enticed by the unknown.

The first things she noticed were the bright red-orange manes and tails. A little brilliant for her liking but at least it stood out. The rest of their pelts were a dusty red, like dried blood on a stone. They were young, but they looked strong, one male and one female, completely identical if you didn't include the masculine-feminine features. She padded up to them, trying to look friendly, and gave each of them a quick blink.

"Welcome to the Myrsky Syntynyt. How are you liking it so far?"

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:31 pm
Rennekae

User ImageUser Image

Slivka's ears twisted and turned as a voice greeted them. Milas was already facing the direction the older female was approaching from, so when she spoke he was aware of her presence. Slivka on the other paw had to turn and see what was going on.

"Thank you for the welcome." She said with a smile back towards the adult, she seemed to have a more laid back attitude compared to some of the others in the pride. This made her feel a little hopeful for her own future. She wasn't as aggressive as some of them, she took more after their mother.

Milas was a bit more bold, though was still not to the point where he was able to make a name for himself or anything. "We are enjoying it a great deal, it's far different than what we are used to but that's not a bad thing." He said thinking of the home they left behind when it had disbanded.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:39 pm
"Of course. Strong bonds are important between pride members." Especially if you are to join a band, Bryn added silently to herself. These lions were too new and too young to be shoving things like that down their throats so soon. It could wait until they'd eased into their new lives and shown their potential. She would need to keep an eye on that progression.

"Oh?," the dark lioness queried, turning her piercing blue eyes to the male as he spoke. "And what are you used to?"

Bryn was grateful that the topic had been brought up so early. She was eager to discover how other prides functioned. It wasn't knowledge that was readily available amongst the Stormborn, since most of the Outlanders were Thralls and not really in a position to teach.

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:57 pm
Rennekae

Of course strong bonds where important and while the rest of their siblings were starting to branch off, he and his two twins were still strong as could be. Maybe it was because they were identical?

"I couldn't agree with you more." Slivka said watching the lioness curiously.

Milas gave his sister a sideways glance and rolled his shoulders a little before taking a seat. "We're used to a very lax and carefree environment." He said simply put. He wasn't really sure how else to describe the kwa kikombe. Though They hadn't been in the pride long when it had disbanded and then their father had brought them here shortly after. So they knew the stormborn traditions well enough.

"They liked to play a game of kick the shell, I think soccer is what the adults called it?" Slivka added. It was pretty chill, not that here wasn't that chill. There was just a sternness to the members here.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:16 pm
Bryn dipped her head quickly to the lioness, approving of her response. Even if she didn't agree, it was smart to say she did. However, small talk wasn't something that was bred into the Stormborn, and so Bryn considered that conversation to be finished, with the verdict that the female was making a decent impression so far.

"Lax?" Bryndis repeated quietly, one eyebrow quirked dramatically. She said it mostly to herself but still loud enough for the twins to hear. She let out a loud bark of laughter and continued to chortle for a moment, shaking her head. She wouldn't describe almost any of the Stormborn as carefree - an attitude that she loved, and fit into nicely. But it had amused her greatly to think of any of them as... "hippies".

"Most of our "games" double as combat or hunting training. And I'd like to be there to see the faces of those you describe soccer to. But, in time, I hope you'll come to think of this home as I do - I wouldn't trade it for the world."

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:27 pm
Rennekae

The twins watched as she seemed somewhat astounded at the fact they had a very rule free upbringing. Her expression was definitely noted.

"I think I like that much more, though the game itself did help with agility and speed." Milas said recalling a few of their lessons as young cubs.

"I personally already feel at home here. It helps that we also have a very large extended family." She said thinking of all their siblings they had met so far, not to mention their aunts and uncles.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:56 pm
Bryn cocked her head to the side and looked at the male steadily, giving nothing away in her face but making a mental note that he, too, would be leaving a good impression. He was clever in his responses, both appeasing and standing his ground. These two may have iron in their blood after all.

"Ah, good. That's splendid," Bryn announced sincerely in answer to the female's statement. The dark lioness had a fair-sized family herself, and nothing meant more to her than them. She was glad these two had some family to ease the transition. Speaking of family.

"I realize we haven't properly introduced ourselves. I am Bryndis, daughter of Brenning and Lyti, Freeborn of the Myrsky Syntynyt." She bowed lightly, to be polite without indicating submission, and waited for the twins to return their names.

AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 11:03 pm
Rennekae

The duo watched the female and realized they had indeed forgotten to give their names. "I'm Slivka," She gave a warm smile towards Bryndis, "I'm Milas." The identically colored male answered in return. "We actually are triplets, we have another sister matching us." The female said with a slight chuckle wondering how often the two of them got mistaken for one another. Milas was lucky, he was a different gender.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Bryndis." Milas added and then wondered if they should give their fathers title? "Our father is Captain Ragnvard."  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Rennekae

Dapper Werewolf

8,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:01 pm
"A pleasure indeed," Bryndis responded, a polite dip of her head that was only just visible. "Ah, yes, Ragnvard. I know of him."

A captain for a father. That would explain how these twins managed to escape Thralldom when they joined. It would also make a good reason for a hopeful Reaver to befriend these two. Bryn counted her lucky stars that she genuinely liked Slivka and Milas and had already planned on keeping up a relationship. They would make good company regardless of their sire.

"Well, I have duties to attend. I only wanted to greet you and see how you were making out," Bryrndis turned to pad away toward the training grounds, eager to get some practice in before heading off to see what food she might find. "Do not die in bed, friends."

AstoriaFallen
It has been way too long because I forget and am horrible. But I figured I would wrap this up so we can actually count these. Also so I don't feel like a bad person.

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games