Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:08 pm
User ImageLitanu had managed to sneak away from his mother's watchful gaze and was currently enjoying a couple of the tide pools. He had recently discovered crabs, while hard to catch, were quite tasty once they were captured and picked form their shells. It was tedious but he was thoroughly enjoying himself.

Tail swished behind him happily as he pounced into one of the pools, splashing water up as he did so. He had decided making himself a wet mess was far more enjoyable. His eyes glinted happily as he pounced from pool to pool stirring up the water.

I Lady Kiya I

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:20 pm
User Image

Silently, Caerus watched the other cub enjoying himself. She was shy, and wasn't sure how to make herself known without perhaps making things awkward. Especially since she didn't know how to swim. Wasn't good at it at all. Her blue eyes watched with awe, when she ended up slipping off the rock she was on, rolled all the way to the edge of the pool the other had been playing in.

Sure, it wasn't very deep, but from afar she didn't know that. Water was scary when you didn't know what to do with it. But she was still quite small. She was just learning how to not stumble upon her feet every second of the day. It was hard work!

I Lady Kiya I
Crew

Obsessive Fairy

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:52 am
I Lady Kiya I

It quickly became apparent to the you male that he was no longer alone. The color of the little female's pelt was a huge indicator as he quickly spotted her movements from the corner of his eye. Lifting his head gaze fell upon her as she slipped and stumbled, to which he reacted with a quick dash to her side, slipping a bit on the way but otherwise making good timing.

"Are you okay?" He asked her making sure she was alright. It wasn't or hadn't looked to be like a huge slip or anything but still, she looked a little distraught by the whole thing.  
[IC] Bahari'mtoto Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games