Submit

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:40 pm
Nessa straightened up with a small groan as something in her back cracked slightly. She was used to work, and didn't really mind chores, but there sure were a lot of them around here! You'd think after staying at the Weyr for a few years she would be used to it but...Well, okay she was pretty used to it, actually. Still, she couldn't help but wish there was a little bit more free time. She still had to go to lessons as well since - other than Healing - she didn't know a lot of book-knowledge. Mostly it was things like history, politics and the like. Thank the First Egg she at least knew how to read - there were some others that didn't know even that much.

Picking up the bucket and other cleaning supplies she had been using, the young woman started down the hallway to put everything away. If she hurried, she'd actually have a few minutes to herself, maybe...

Thaliawen

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:43 am
Marinel didn't mind chores. They kept him busy, and when he was busy he didn't think so much about his brother. Shards, he missed him. The way Dolmar would scold him for doing something wrong; but he'd always known he hadn't meant it.

He sighed. Not busy enough then; he decided. His brother was still on his mind. He was carrying a broom down the hall when he nearly bumped into a girl with a bucket. "S-sorry!" He managed, stunned.  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:42 am
Nessa jumped slightly in surprise when she was nearly bumped into, letting out a small squeak. She recovered quickly, though, blinking at the other - who was carrying a broom. By that token, she felt relatively safe in assuming that he wasn't a Rider or anything like that, but a fellow Weyrling. "It's all right," she replied with a forgiving smile.

"Seems like you were lost in thought... about what?" She hadn't really made a whole lot of friends here, but she had found that apparently she was easy to talk to, since it tended to happen a good bit. So even if conversations didn't turn into anything deeper, she had a habit of asking things that started people talking. If nothing else, she could listen and maybe give some advice here and there.

Thaliawen

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:53 am
...Lost in thought, yeah. That was pretty accurate. He felt lost. "You're really observant," he mused. He gave her a tiny smile, once he was sure she wasn't about to get angry with him. "I always seem to be bumping into people," he said.

"I was thinking about my brother," he added. He looked away then, willing himself not to blubber. Not in front of some girl he'd just met! "I think he's dead. My entire hold was destroyed... but I don't know if he was even there. He was apprenticed. And I haven't gotten any word from any master or him or--" he swallowed, hard, and took a breath. "What if it's just because he doesn't know where I am? But...what if the hall he was at--what if--" he shook himself. No, he knew Dolmar was dead. He'd told that other boy so, too. He dreamt of it. "Sorry!" He blurted, suddenly. "Sorry. We should be doing chores."  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

[IC RP] Western Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces