Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:51 pm
She supposed that was true. "Personally I may go for Lawspeaker or Priestess." She gave a shrug of her shoulders. While she wasn't a male she knew the stress Raum must be under. "I'm sure you'll do the Captain 'proud'." She put emphasis on proud since she didn't exactly have the same feelings towards their father as some.
Tanakako

At least she answered him, that was at least something. He figured everything was going to be a transition but they were family and he wanted to get to know them a little. Even if it wasn't very much of an encounter just yet. "Hello Ravit, I'm Milas." At least she seemed to have a somewhat level attitude about stuff.
Yushika

Raizen looked over at him. "I wouldn't go get mother, that just makes you look like a tattle tail." He said looking back towards the group. "I don't think we have to worry much about there being any sort of a fight though, unless someone picks something." He added. He didn't really want there to be a brawl or anything, they were much older and would likely flatten them but who was to say. It would toughen someone up at least. "I don't think they were born here." They seemed leaner and more limber than most of the stormborn.
Kimaria

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:00 pm
She sighed softly, ears flicking back as Sigvard asked the question she had been wondering. She didn't want her mother here in case anything happened, but she knew better than they did. Hesitantly, she nodded.

"Getting mother sounds good...." She agreed reluctantly.

Then, Milas spoke and Ravit blinked up at him, tail swishing faintly. Milas. Staring at him, the cub inched closer to inspect him.

"Are you going to hurt us?" She finally asked, although her tone didn't display fear. The concern she had been feeling was slowly dissipating as she watched Milas, however she didn't want to relax completely just yet.

AstoriaFallen

Kimaria

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:58 pm
Sigvard frowned at Raizen's advice and stayed quiet for a moment, looking petulant as he watched these 'other family members' from a distance. His attention, however, was soon grabbed by Milas who seemed to be addressing his sister. His little body tensed, the fur along his shoulders bristling defensively.

The loss of personal space had him feeling on edge and the urge to get mother rose up again, leaving his throat feeling tight so that words were a struggle. Instead of speaking he sidled ever closer to his sister, Ravit, as if their joined force might be enough to take on an older lion.

His brother was right, though, they did look lean, though maybe that's because they trained so hard? "Outsider family..." he muttered under his breath.

AstoriaFallen

Yushika

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:48 pm
Kimaria

Yushika

"Why would we hurt you?" He asked almost defensively with a light laugh. "You don't hurt family." Slivka added as she overheard the conversation.

At least that was her motto, though that didn't mean they felt the same way.

Raizen looked at Sigvard as he seemed rather quiet now and he wondered if perhaps he should have just let him go get mother? But he really didn't want him to get her for nothing, besides, what would it look like if they ran to mother for everything.

He would have felt much like a baby unable to take care of himself. He was trying to look out for him. "To them we're outsider family if you think about it."

Slivka took the time to look at the gathering of cubs now and she was quite curious to know the extent of their family tree now. It was possible there were older siblings or even more younger ones running around.

Milas was still impressed she had though they might hurt them. "Do you want to hurt us?" He questioned the cub back.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:59 pm
Ravit felt Sigvard tense, ears swiveling towards him slightly in concern. She heard the mutter, about to turn and comfort them when Silvka spoke.

'You don't hurt family.'

It was true, it was something she believed in. Something she held close. Milas spoke and her head rose, eyes watching him curiously. Did she want to hurt them? If they hurt her litter siblings, yes, she would. However, she was more curious than anything. She didn't want to reveal that, too. It could be seen as a weakness, or a chance to surprise her later. Instead, her mouth quirked slightly into a vague smile, although it didn't spread across her face. She was relaxing, slowly, but she didn't know yet if she trusted the others quite yet.

It'd be nice if she could in the near future, though.

"Depends." She answered to Milas, now diverting her gaze to check on Sigvard.

AstoriaFallen

Kimaria

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:44 pm
Sigvard continued to regard those around him with a thoughtful quietness though as their conversation continued he found himself growing less tense. These lions and lionesses might be strangers but if they were family...they deserved the benefit of the doubt, he supposed.

He met Ravit's gaze and gave her a short nod of confirmation. He seemed to trust her judgement and her words.

"I suppose...no one has to be an outsider..." he trailed, coming to the conclusion that he'd trust these older ones for now. It didn't seem like they were much risk to the family at the moment, anyway. "So long as no one hurts my brothers or sisters everything will be okay." He lifted himself up onto his paws then and peered further outside of the den. Still, later on, he'd definitely be asking his mother about all this nonsense that had complicated his loyalties.

Life, he had yet to learn, was rarely so simple.

[my last post]

AstoriaFallen

Yushika

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:58 am
Nymphiea
This is likely my last post unless you both need me to post again.

Syrius Lionwing
quoting you as well in case you want to get your last few posts in.

At least she was talking to him, that was a plus to the whole thing. Even the more defensive brother was starting to lighten up. Slivka looked over towards the rest of the family and slowly made her way towards the younger cubs. "It's getting late anyway, I think we should probably be heading back to our dens and most likely you to yours." She suggested to them in as much of a non-demanding of a way as she could.

Raizen had to agree, they should probably get heading back. "Perhaps we will all met again soon." He offered a little un-enthusiastically.

"Perhaps." She figured they would and Milas gave a nod. With that the two adols turned and headed off.

Raizen watched them go and looked over towards his siblings. "It is getting late, we should head back." He offered and turned to start walking home.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:22 am
Ciruela gave a nod, she was the nervous type and of course would follow her siblings back home if they suggested it. She felt keen to get going and took a running start to get ahead of her twin siblings. She really had, had enough of the outside world for one day she wanted to get home and just curl up under the furs, with her identical siblings.  

Syrius Lionwing

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces