Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands
[JRP] Witness to an arrival (Cynder & Nymphaea)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:30 am
User Image

She had been sat at the border watching intently as the purple lioness had beaten down the big oddly marked male. It was nice to see, nice to witness another strong female joining the stormborn. Of course as the big male wandered off she noticed that the wing marked lioness was left alone, feeling proud but also a little lost.

Nymph decided it was up to her to see the new arrival to her allotted place. "Greetings, I saw your fight. You certainly beat the snot out of that arrogant a**."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:51 am
User Image

Cynder felt exhausted. It had been a hard fight, the hardest of her life and though it had been an amazing experience and she felt exhilarated, she was a stormborn, well, almost. He had told her to make her own way to the council. She was so tired though she really wanted to lay down and sleep for a bit, she even pondered doing this until someone spoke to her.

"Oh.." She smiled a confident proud smile and nodded her head "Yes, I suppose I did." She let out a deep breath, her legs were a little wobbly to say the least bit she felt good about herself. She had after all won her first and only duel, she should feel proud.

Syrius Lionwing

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:56 am
Nymphaea smiled at the smaller lioness. Smaller, as just proven, didn't mean any less fierce, she felt respect for the deep purple female and she was going to tell her such. She noticed the lionesses legs were a little wobbly, the release of adereneline after such a fight. She smiled.

"Come sit with me for a few and i will take you down to see the elders. Catch your breath, tell me where you are from."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:59 am
Cynder smiled at the massive lioness before her. She hadn't really expected to be faced by anyone friendly, the lion she had challenged had been decidedly grumpy and far too arrogant, she had at least put him in place a little. She could feel the adrenaline leaving her system though and she guessed the salmon lioness had noticed her shaking legs.

A flood of relief washed over her as the lioness asked her to sit. "Thanks..uhm.. I'm Cynder, I'm not really from any where." She gave a shrug, no matter what she wasnt going to spill her history to a stranger, even if the stranger was friendly. She sat slowly feeling relief as her legs stopped shaking, taking a few deep calming breaths to get rid of the feeling of nervousness.

Syrius Lionwing

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:02 am
Nymphaea tilted her head. It seemed the lioness wasnt going to be too forthcoming about where she came from, she gave a shrug and decided that was okay. "Well where ever you came from they certainly taught you how to fight, you will fit in well here. I'm sure you will be a reaver in no time." She purred happily, there needed to be more strong female reavers her world was over populated with strong arrogant males, they needed to be knocked down a peg.

"I was born in the firekin but I came here when my time there was done, best thing I ever did."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:06 am
Cynder smirked cockily, she supposed the salmon female was correct, she had been taught well how to fight. "My parents taught me well." She states her deep blue eyes looking up, she let a moment pass allowed her self a second of reminiscing before she came back to the present and the conversation before her. "The firekin, I have heard of them." She gave a nod, she guessed if anyone had spent long enough in the rogue lands they would hear of the fire coated giants. She looked at Nymphaea carefully, this female certainly had the size but her coat colour, pink was hardly fiery.

"I may not become a reaver yet, I haven't decided I'll choose the path that best suits me."

Syrius Lionwing

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:10 am
"You're wondering why I am pink?" Nymphaea chuckles, it was a fair query and one she had fielded her whole life. If a male was asking her or looking at her so questioningly she would have told him to mind his own goddamn business but as this was a female and she was a strong fighter she let it slide. All female warriors deserved her respect. "I am what is called a Huria in the firekin, one born without the correct coat colour. They see us off at adolescence and we must find our own paths. Mine, led me here."

The massive lioness scrunched her brow a little at the revelation that Cynder may not be a reaver but she shrugged and let it go. "It would be a shame if you were not one, there are so few truely powerful female reavers in the pride, you would be a force to be reckoned with."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:22 am
The deep purple lioness felt embarrassed, obviously the salmon female was asked about her coat all the time. She told her so candidly though. It seemed that Nymphaea was very frank in her words. She smiled and gave a nod "Obviously they let you go to a better place." She huffed, she had heard much of the stormborn that was why she had come here, she had heard most of it from reavers. Of course the rank tempted her and certainly she was going to think about it, but, in time, she was feeling the need to just have a home at the moment, not to be out travelling the wide world, even if it did mean fighting and conquering.

"It was a reaver that told me of this place, so maybe one day that will be my path. Is it strange that I simply want to be home? It's been a long time since I have been home."

Syrius Lionwing

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:26 am
The pink lioness gave a nod, she knew that feeling all too well. When she had left the firekin, she had been lost, sure she had been taught how to fight, she had been taught how to survive but the loss of a home had been tough. It had taken her time to find home and when she first got it she too had wanted to settle in, it didn't take her long though to become a reaver and take her self back out in to the rogue lands, of course most of the time that was with the family that was a reaver team.

"I understand." She gave a nod and smiled at the darker lioness. "Are you ready to go? Lets get you sent up before the night folds in."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:29 am
Cynder gave a swift nod "Yes, I'm ready." During their short talk the purple lioness had stopped shaking, her legs were once again steady, it didn't feel like she had been swimming for days and her breathing had steadied. She was ready to truely join the pride.

"Lead the way." She smiles, she was grateful to the salmon lioness, glad someone had been there to help her on her way, glad that she had made the right choice in joining this pride. "I think, one day I will be a reaver." She states getting to her steady paws and waiting to follow the other lioness.

Syrius Lionwing

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:32 am
The salmon lionesses nodded and got to her paws, after a moment of stretching out her limbs she looked at Cynder and nodded her head. "Follow me, let me show you your new home." She decided she would take the other lioness under her wing, at least for today. She would show her the way around the pride she had just joined and teach her everything she needed to know about surviving here.

"Welcome home Cynder." She murros leading the way down to the elders and her next step in to being a full fledged member of the stormborn a true lion with iron in her blood.

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games