Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands
[PRP] A light in the dark (Argyros x Hesper)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:18 am
Rolling his shoulders the silver and white male padded along the rogue lands near a few of the sea prides. It's what he liked to refer to them as since they sat on the edge of the sea. One was more jungle than the other but he was fairly familiar with most of the prides in this area in particular.

It was dusk, not quite nightfall and the sky was scattered with hues of violet and navy. It was a pretty sight to behold, but what he really wanted to see was the stars. He had a thing for astrology, not that he knew what most of them were called. He typically made up names for them himself, based on what they looked like.

He just admired the way they shone against the black backdrop at night, they're pale, lonely glow illuminating everything in it's soft touch.

Letting out a loose sigh he turned pale eyes towards the north. What he was looking for not even he was sure of. Though, some company would be nice to have.

Zingling

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:47 pm
AstoriaFallen

Hesper had left Seiki for the evening to take a stroll and clear her mind, as kind as the artisan was, the constant flit of company in and out was driving her a touch stir-crazy. Taking soft, quick steps, the lioness left the familiar lands of the swamp and headed towards the prides by the sea. The journey to the nearest pride would be at least a two day trek, one that Hesper welcomed and appreciated. Perhaps she would help Seiki gather a few new items to work with? Rolling her eyes, she knew full well that she could pluck a couple strands of grass from the ground and he would be ecstatic about using them. Would it be worth carrying the items from so far away when he would react the same if she got something closer to home?

Frowning, Hesper sighed. She already knew the answer – She appreciated what the artist was doing for her. He had given her a home and expected hardly anything of her, he was pretty much self-sufficient after all. The least she could do was return the favor in some regard.

Stopping for a moment, blue eyes looked up towards the sky, a lonely feeling resting in her heart. When would she stop being a burden to others and start helping them with their problems? We could she rest ease? Was Botta still out there following her trail?

Wandering straight ahead, Hesper kept looking to the sky, head cluttered with thoughts and jumbled emotions. The distraction was probably the major reason she didn’t notice him, the soft grey male staring up as well.

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:26 am
Zingling
I forgot about this rp :joy:

As the silver lion moved through the waning night he couldn't help but keep returning his gaze skywards, it's not like he had to worry about tripping over anything. There wasn't much out here to trip over.

However his constant attention towards the sky kept him from keeping his eyes on his surroundings, and on the fact that he was no longer alone. It didn't help she was colored like the dark on top of having patterns the color of the stars.

When it became apparent he was no longer alone he had to take a double glance and focus his gaze. Was this a mirage from the stars themselves? A deity from beyond? He then realized it was a lioness, and she seemed to be drawn to the heavens much like himself.

Clearing his throat just to grab her attention he flashed a friendly smile and stayed where he was so as to not scare her. "The stars are lovely tonight are they not?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:59 am
Her ear twitched as the sound of a throat clearing itself, it seemed she had been too distracted by her own thoughts to realize someone else was near. Pausing briefly, the celestial lioness glanced towards the stranger with the bright smile. Side stepping away and turning towards him, she studied him as he spoke. So far he didn’t seem dangerous, but a smile and small talk didn’t necessarily mean he didn’t mean her harm either. These were the rogue lands, a dangerous mix of eat or be eaten.

“They are.” Her response was clipped, tail flicked to the side as eyes scanned the lions body, what was he doing out here alone? Perhaps in search of Seiki or the artisans of the swamps? Deciding to be direct, Hesper spoke again, still harsh in her tone, “What brings you here?”

So much had happened to her in the roguelands, it was hard to trust someone that randomly appears, especially with Botta still so fresh in her mind.

AstoriaFallen

Zingling

Timid Conversationalist

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:36 pm
Zingling
not sure if you want to finish up this rp or not. so just giving a friendly poke

"Do you have a favorite grouping?" Eyes cast skyward for a moment he returned them towards her.

Argyros could tell she was a little on the cautious side, which truly wasn't a terrible thing to be, especially out here. Despite all that, she seemed welcoming and offered him a smile, to which he smiled back. "I'm just a wanderer passing through, I mean no harm." Given there were no set boundaries anywhere for any set place you were always taking a gamble when you came across someone, you could be standing in their lands after all.

"If I'm trespassing I truly don't mean to be. I really just couldn't resist coming to make sure you weren't a part of my imagination, you look so much like the night sky I thought perhaps my mind was playing tricks on me." This wasn't him trying to butter her up, or woo her, he was being genuine, she was such a vision that he really hadn't believed she was real.  
[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games