Submit

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:04 pm
I want that boy!
Username: Yushika
SOA Name: Ulwazi (One with knowledge)
Are you a bonelands Newbie: Yes
Personality: Ulwazi is a timid and quiet cub, often finding himself lost amongst the chaos of the tribe. He struggles to think quickly, not due to a lack of intelligence but instead a need to consider every option laid before him. He worries, constantly, and new things to fret over are added to his 'top worries' list daily. He's anxious about his place in the world, and upon learning his home won't be a home for long if he wishes to have kids it'll instill a deep panic in him. He loves his siblings and mother, leaving them will become a terror for him.

Unfortunately for him, he's smaller than most male lions, and weaker. He's faster and has more creative solutions to things, but fighting for Inselelo seems like a laughable dream to him. He doesn't have very kind words for himself, either. He knows he's a failure (or so he believes), and he holds an intense guilt over it.
Plots: Most of my plans require just development throughout RPs and naturally evolving, however, I have some basic ideas!
  • Goodbyes Are Hard: When he discovers he needs to leave the tribe if he wants kids, it'll instill a deep panic. The idea of one day waking up somewhere not in the Bonelands is foreign to him, but he always wanted a family as an adult! It just was something that was given in his brain. He'd find a mate, have kids, and his kids would play with his siblings and mother. However, that image will be shattered to pieces, and he'll begin to panic. He knows he isn't strong enough to become Inselelo, and he doesn't want to chase someone from their position, either. He doesn't want to leave home, though. He'll start scrambling, getting in the way as he tries to find a loophole.
  • This Isn't Fair: Of course, fear causes people to act unlike themselves. As a teenager, he'll start getting frustrated and screaming about it to anyone who will listen. This will push him into reckless behavior, like trying to prove his worth via fights and hunting dangerous prey.
  • Leaving: The day he has to leave will be hard, and full of 'do I really have to choose between my tribe and my future family' questions. Expect tears. He'll be forlorn, having settled upon the fact that he can't change anything and taking his leave sadly. However, I hope to offer him a happy future!
  • Love or Tribe: I want him to find a tribe or mate! Maybe both! I'm new to SoA, so I don't know most of the tribes, but I want him to find a home that allows him to settle down and breed as much as he wants. I expect he'll be homesick at first, and question if he should have abandoned his future dreams and stayed home. I'd love for this to create some drama in some way, or perhaps he even returns to the Bonelands, thinking he can push aside his dreams of having a mate and kids, only to run away when it becomes apparent he can't.

Anything else?: I'd love family RP and RP where characters try to convince him one way or another!
Prompt Response: Ulwazi felt his heart freeze.

He stared up at his mother, mouth parting as he struggled with words. Any words. Anything but the faint and choked gasp he was releasing. Nothing came, and he couldn't respond to her in any respectable fashion.

He didn't belong in the Bonelands.

Except, he could. She had made it clear, he could stay if he never had children. He could forfeit that choice and remain by their side. That should be enough, right? He was selfish to consider that his home wasn't enough for him, yet, it wasn't. He was just a cub, but before he knew about this his brain had always refreshed one dream over and over. He was going to find someone he loved and have children with them. He wanted a family like his. Sure, his father was absent emotionally, but that had never sullied Ulwazi's own dream.

Yet, he couldn't have that dream here.

Why? He stared at his mother, wanting to ask questions and find a solution. He didn't want to choose his home or his future. It didn't seem fair. How could you ask a small cub to pick? He understood he had time, but.... now it felt like a count down. How long until he had to go? When was the day? He wanted to know the exact day, to start numbering his hours and weeks here.

Instead, all that came out was a stretched: "But..."

He didn't expect her to answer him. It wasn't a complete sentence. He didn't even have a complete thought to offer her. His world had been turned upside down, and he didn't know what to say anymore. Mouth shutting, he didn't want to hear what she had to say as she opened her own mouth, rapidly flinching away from her in his hurry to get away.

He was pathetic. He knew it. He was crying over something that had been a given for the Bonelands. He wasn't strong like his mother and father. He wasn't loyal, either. He was thinking of abandoning the only home he had ever had for his own selfish desires.

He was a failure.

Ulwazi fled from his mother, running to anywhere that wasn't there right now. He needed time to think. To figure out a way to apologize for how rude he was undoubtedly being.

To count how long he hand.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:46 am
I want the girl with those baby blues!
Username: Manda
SOA Name: Simangele ("surprise" in Zulu)
Are you a bonelands Newbie: Yes!
Personality: 'Gele is going to be a very, very smart little lady. She's really good at observing and finding the patterns in things, or small details that others might miss. For example, watching the habits of herds of prey, recognizing which clouds mean what type of weather, seeing how personalities of others might mesh or clash, etc. I'm thinking almost Sherlock-like, where most others don't realize how she's figuring things out. From a young age, she'll know what she wants - which is the respect and even adoration of those around her. She's ambitious and wants to gain one of the higher ranks in the pride. What's more, she is definitely the "end matters more than the means" type - not considering who she may be hurting on her way up. It's not necessarily that she is malicious or "evil" but she just knows what she wants, and that is the most important thing.
Plots:
I can See everything! I want to roll to find out if she is a Seer. If she is, I have plans for her powers not showing up until later on in life. Either way, though, 'Gele is going to figure out at a young age that her ability to recognize details and patterns means she can predict certain things and others will listen to her. I want her to learn about Seers and decide that she's going to fake having Seer powers to get ahead in life. I want this to be pretty widely accepted by other pride members until a certain point so she'll need to have several predictions (usually good ones) come true. Nothing wildly fantastical, mostly things like successful hunts (because she's watched the habits of the prey and knows when a lot are in a certain area) or warning of a coming storm, etc.
You can See, yes indeed. I would love for an older member of the pride who is a true Seer to take 'Gele under their wing and be her mentor. Whether this other Seer figures out what she is doing or not would be something I want to discuss with the other person. If they do figure it out fairly early on, I want them to help her keep faking it for whatever reasons of their own. Maybe they're manipulating her and planning to expose her at a time when it will benefit them the most, or just enjoying riding on the respect she gains as a younger "prodigy Seer". If they don't figure it out until later they could potentially be the whistle-blower on her schemes. Or they could not figure it out at all and feel very betrayed when the truth comes out.
Moving on up. I definitely want her to try for one of the higher ranks in the pride. 'Gele wants to be looked up to by others, that's the entire point of her scheme! So whether she gains a higher rank or not, I want her to try for one as soon as possible and keep on trying - she's stubborn like that. If she does gain said higher rank, it will be interesting to see what happens when she's found out to be lying about Seer powers.
The support of family (or not). All throughout this story, I want to have her family involved in various ways - however the other owners want to play it. Maybe she has the help and support of a sibling who knows what she's doing and assists her in gathering information. Maybe she's adored by one or more siblings for her "powers". Maybe they try to take advantage of the respect she'll gain. Maybe she has a rival that is suspicious and keeps trying to catch her at her game (possible whistle-blower if wanted). I want to see what her parents do when she is found out. Do they reject her at that point, or try to comfort her? Are they understanding, disappointed, etc.
You LIAR! 'Gele can't keep this up forever. At some point, she will be found out - possibly by someone figuring out what she's doing and pointing it out. Or maybe one of her predictions goes horribly wrong in some way (like others getting seriously hurt on a hunt she said would be a good one). I'd like for this not to happen until she's an adult, possibly with a higher rank. If she is in the higher ranks at that point, what would happen? Does she get busted down to a lower rank as punishment or allowed to keep the higher rank because she's good at other aspects of it, but watched very closely etc.
The girl who cried wolf. After being found out, obviously no one in the pride is going to trust her. A plot I'd like to do later on for her is to have her figure out something bad that is going to happen and try to warn others - only to be dismissed because she lied before. If she is actually rolled as a Seer, this is the point her true powers will appear. Even if not, she'd still be good at seeing patterns and everything just like she has always done. I want to see if she can get anyone at all to listen to her warnings and if not, what she might try to do about the bad situation on her own.
Time for romance? 'Gele will definitely want to have strong cubs of her own to contribute to the pride. So woven all in and among her other plans will be observations of males as potential fathers for future cubs. She doesn't really care that much about who the male is or falling in love or any of that mess, as long as he'll give her strong cubs. This opens up the possibility of having a rogue fling. If that happens, she'll do everything she can to try and help fling-cubs rise in rank if this is possible. It might also be interesting for an Inselelo to fall in love with her during the earlier part of her storyline and try to get her to return his feelings. Then there's even more drama and interpersonal guilt when she's found out to be a liar.
Anything else?: I definitely will want to play out as much of this story as possible through RP with others, build up her whole life around being a "Seer" then have it come crashing down and see what happens... >D
Prompt Chosen: 2
Prompt Response: 'Gele padded away from the older cub with a thoughtful look on her face. An "Inqina" ...? What was that? She hadn't heard the term before, which led her to think it was maybe something that she wasn't supposed to know about yet. Maybe she was too young to have been told, or it was some big surprise hush-hush secret ritual of the pride. She didn't know, and that bothered her. But it would be silly to go and ask an adult what it was - that would just make her look like an idiot. Better to figure it out for herself.

So she took to skulking around the areas where the adults usually gathered to talk. The others her age didn't understand and kept trying to get her to go play. They were bored with the adults and bored by sitting still, not willing or able to see the possibility to actually learn something. Eventually, 'Gele's patience was rewarded when one of the Enkulu mentioned the upcoming Inqina. Instantly, the young cub's ears pricked up and she soon learned that it was a journey that older members took the cubs and juveniles on to teach them about their home and about how to hunt. She stayed to get as many details as she possibly could, and left when the adults turned to another topic.

Then she went back to the other cubs and joined in their playing as if nothing had happened. She had plans for the knowledge she had gained... the idea had come to her while she was waiting. She'd heard about Seers and what they could do - there had even been one with the adults who said the Inqina should go well. And she'd noticed that the other adults listened to that prediction and nodded with respect to the one who gave it. 'Gele wanted that too, wanted to impress the other cubs with predicting the wonders of the trip they were going to go on. So she waited until a point when the playing slowed down a little bit and then suddenly closed her eyes and started swaying back and forth with a low moaning kind of noise. It was what she imagined having a "vision" might look like. Predictably a couple of the others noticed her acting weird and started prodding at her and asking if she was okay. This got the attention of more cubs, and inwardly 'Gele grinned. This was so going to work! Suddenly opening her eyes, she started spouting out all the knowledge she had gained from listening to the adults talk. Eyes wide, the other cubs ate it all up, asking questions and sitting down to listen to her talk - definitely exactly the result that she wanted. Grinning, she kindly answered everything they asked. And right then and there, she decided that this was the kind of life she wanted to live. It was easy enough to figure stuff out, all she had to do was make it seem like a "vision" and others would listen to her! So simple, but so perfect.  

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:36 am
I want that boy!
SOA Name: Uluthando ("he is love" in Zulu)
Personality: 'Thando follows the meaning of his name, and his father's personality. He would much rather solve differences by being nice and kind rather than through conflict. He loves his parents and siblings, especially his mother. Throughout his life, he will always try to take the nicer route when he can - not even wanting to learn how to fight. However, when he finds out that the only way to stay with his family and be able to have a family of his own is fighting, he will try to learn. I'm thinking he won't be very good at it, relying more on luck in the end that a lot of skill.
Plots:
Momma's boy. I want him to have a very close bond with his mother, following her around everywhere and hanging on her every word. I'd like to see what she does about this - coddle him and let her do so, or chase him off to try and make him more independant?
Let's be friends, not fight! As he grows, 'Thando will always try to take the diplomatic way out of things, preferring to talk things through instead of going for any kind of violence. It will be interesting to see what his family and others think of this, and what they might do.
On my own. Though he knows from a young age that he'll have to leave the pride, 'Thando will persist in thinking there has to be some way to just talk someone into letting him stay. And not as a celibate, either. He's a good son, he's a good hunter, he loves family and cubs, he's strong really! Prove it by fighting later on to become an Inselelo..? But he doesn't like fighting, can't he just be strong in other ways, come oooonnn! Obviously none of these protests will work and he'll eventually wind up being forced out. The fact that talking didn't work at all will make him very bitter for a while toward the pride and his family that he formerly loved. Teenager aannggsssttt.
Down in the dirt. After wandering alone for some time, I want to have him get into a stupid fight with a hot-head from the Aegnor'hini pride and taken back there as a slave when he inevitably loses (because at this point, he won't have any training). The point will be to "teach him a lesson" about challenging someone stronger than him. Through having to spend some time in such a degrading rank, he'll start to re-think his life choices and attitude toward his family when he was forced to leave home. 'Thando at this point will regret ever pushing them away and saying the nasty things he probably said when he left. He'll want nothing more than to go home, by whatever means necessary.
Teach me to fight. If possible, 'Thando will try to do a good job as a slave after his epiphany, so that he has a bit more freedoms and options in the Aegnor pride. He'll be trying to move up in rank to Sador, which is closer to a servant and more valued by the pride. Whether this works or not, I want him to find someone at this point willing to teach him how to be strong and fight like he should have learned when he was a cub. His goal will be to get good enough, then escape the Aegnor, go home and fight to become an Inselelo so he can start a family of his own.
W-what the ... what are these things?! I want him to have a fling with either a fertile hybrid (priority) or a species other than lion at some point while he is away from the pride. Most likely, he will have heard that hybrids are not fertile (if with a hybrid) or he has no idea hybrid cubs are possible (if with another species) and he's just experimenting with sexual relations. The point is to get hybird cubs that will freak him out. This will be even more freaky if the female is a fertile hybrid, since those cubs will have the possibility of being different even from each other. Whoopsies. 'Thando - though he wants a family - will want absolutely nothing to do with these abominations of nature. If the fling is with a fertile hybrid and any cubs are full-blooded lions, he'll try to steal them away from the mother and other cubs to give them a "normal life" somewhere. This is basically racism in a way, and I want to see what may happen. Will the cubs hate him, try to change his mind, etc? Will the mother just not care and take her cubs away from him, or will she try to make him see his feelings on this are backwards and wrong? This is a plot that could take awhile but that's totally cool, I want to see if he's able to work through this or not!
Ladies, ladies, ladies~ Owing to his early life as a kind and gentle lion, I imagine he'll be fairly good at wooing females and being charming and all. I want him to have at least one other fling with a lioness while he's away from home, hopefully with some cubs to bring back with him. He may even kidnap/lure older females to follow him if anyone wants to plot for that. He'll be doing everything he can at this point to gain favor with his birth pride. It will have completely escaped his notice when he was young that cubs brought in from outside flings are looked down on as lesser members of the pride - he's desperate at this point.
Fight for your right! Eventually he'll get back home and try fighting to become an Inselelo. I actually want the outcome of this to be completely random! Probably by dice roll or something similar. From this point, his life could branch in two different directions....
Option 1: Winner! If he wins, he'll become an Inselelo in the pride and be able to have everything he ever wanted. Home, family, possibly a loving mate, etc.
Option 2: Loser! If he loses, I want him to slink away in defeat - leaving behind whatever cubs and others he brought with him. He'll believe he's worthless and that he will never be able to go back home. There will be a good bit of anger too, which he'll channel into fighting more and more, getting even better at it. Eventually, I'd like him to try and duel to get into Firekin. This will be another random roll to see if he wins or not - I like the mystery~
Option 1: Winner! If he wins, he'll join the Firekin and settle down there to live out the rest of his life more or less happily - though he will still miss his birth pride and wish he'd gotten the chance to re-join it and patch up the mistakes of his youth.
Option 2: Loser! If he loses, he will leave the area entirely - now believing that he's just not meant to be there. This will be very upsetting to him and he's likely to wander alone for a while, just... being depressed and mopey. Eventually, I'd like for him to find love after all the hardships of his life. Possibly another pride to join that will accept him wholeheartedly. In the end, there will be happiness for him, it's just a mystery how long it will take for him to find it.
Anything else?: I'd love to RP out as much of this storyline as possible, through all his wanderings and character developement whee
Prompt Response: Mind reeling, 'Thando padded away from the group of adults and other lions his own age. They had just been told that soon they would have to leave the pride. In some ways, he should have known this was coming soon... he hadn't seen many males older than he was now, other than his father. The pride had a lot more females. He had known that eventually he'd have to leave - it was something he grew up knowing. But somehow, it was still a surprise. And he found, thinking about it, that he didn't want to leave. But he also didn't want to swear never to have cubs. He wasn't any good at working with herbs either - the one time he'd tried curiously chewing a somewhat familiar plant, he'd been throwing up all day afterward. It was clear that he didn't know what he was doing there. 'Thando knew what he wanted in life. He wanted to stay here, in his home, with his family. And he wanted to have a family of his own. He wanted his own mate ... his own cubs, and he wanted them to live here. But apparently the only way to get that was to still leave and then come back and fight, become an Inselelo.
He didn't want to do that either - the fighting part at least. He knew that his own father had fought for that right, but he hated it. The very thought of fighting with anyone like that made him feel a little sick. He was stuck. A part of him knew it, but he refused to listen to that part. Couldn't they just talk instead? Maybe... if he just went and pointed out how strong he was in other ways they would just let him stay. He could plan out reasoned arguments, he could show them how good he was at hunting ... it could work, right? With a small nod to himself, 'Thando went to lie beneath his favorite tree, thinking hard about various points that he could make and building up his confidence. This could work. This would work. They just had to let him stay, he had no idea what he would do outside his home. He didn't see any way to even live like that... this had to work. It had to.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:12 am
I want the red pawed girl, if I may!
SOA Name: Liyana ("it is raining" in Zulu)
Personality: Liyana is something of a crybaby as a cub - this is where her name comes from, the rain being her tears. She cries if she gets hurt, if someone is mean to her, if she can't figure something out, if she gets suddenly startled or scared... So many tears, so much that can upset her. This is made worse because she's also naturally curious and she will constantly try exploring and attempting new things - only to cry again if something bad happens. She'll latch instantly onto anyone who shows her sympathy or pity, milking them for as much as they'll give her. At first, she won't even realize that she's taking advantage of others, but when she does... she'll feel bad about it and probably cry about that too! Eventually, she will grow out of this stage of constant crying, but things will still easily upset this sensitive girl. She'll just get better at hiding the upset, except from those who really know her. So far as her place in the pride goes, Liyana will be content to fall into the role expected of her, and not strive for a higher rank. It's easier to go with the flow of life, to avoid getting hurt and upset. For the most part, this is the trend she'll follow when it comes to life choices.
Plots:
Best friend, protector....lover?! I want Liyana to latch onto a male fairly early that sympathizes with her quite a lot and makes her feel good. Maybe he even helps her start working through some things without just crying and never thinking it through. They'll become friends, he'll be her protector from bullies that might try to make her cry, etc. Eventually when she is older, she will fall head over paws in love with him. Ideally, I want this to be a male that's fairly close to her in bloodline, but not one of her direct siblings. The best option would be an older male who is close to leaving but planning on coming back and trying for Inselelo. Or even a younger male closer to her own age that plans the same thing. As another option, this could be a male not related to her, but who is not allowed to have cubs. Either way, it needs to be someone she is not actually supposed to love or have cubs with - because of bloodlines being too close or the male isn't allowed to breed, etc. Once this fact comes to light, she'll be crushed by it and her dreams of having her best friend be her mate disappear. Cue a complete 180 ....
Can't we just do all the things boyfriends and girlfriends do, but without the boy part?? After finding out she can't have the male of her dreams, Liyana will flip around completely and claim to only like other females romantically. In actuality, she is closer to being bisexual but at this point she'll still be fairly young and just reacting emotionally to the situation with the above male. I want her to find herself a girlfriend that treats her very nicely and reminds her in a lot of ways of the male she can't have. Whether she's just more of an emotional vampire to the other female or it turns into something more real is a thing I'd like to discuss with the other person. My preference would be for it to become something real, and her to actually love the other after some time.
What do you mean, you don't want cubs? The idea of birth scares Liyana - mostly that she's heard it can be painful. She really doesn't like pain, really really. She'll go through it for the sake of hunting because well, you have to eat. But she will not want to think about even the possibility of birthing cubs. This is something that her girlfriend could agree with her on - causing them to be looked down on by the pride and they have to figure out how to deal with that. Or it could be something her girlfriend tries to work through with her. Maybe the girlfriend offers to be the one to actually bear cubs first, to show her it's not that big of a deal. Maybe she encourages Liyana to do it anyway, she'll be okay etc.
Who do I choose? At some point if she is convinced to have cubs, Liyana will try to go about things in a logical way, looking for a strong male not related to her to be the father. At this point, I want her to actually fall in love again with said male. Whether this is more of a crush type of love or not, she'll think it's the same as when she was younger - because a lot of the feelings will probably be similar. This will set her off into an emotional crisis of trying to choose between this new male and her girlfriend she's been with for a while. I'd love to work through this with the other owners and figure out how things turn out in the end.
Family is most important. No matter how things play out with the above point, she will eventually have cubs and be completely devoted to them, much like her own mother. If things turn out badly between her girlfriend and/or the male, her cubs will be her solace. She will raise them the best that she can, even going as far as to ask others to teach them what she feels like she can't. After this point, her story will be open for whatever other plots may come up~
Anything else?: Definitely want to RP as much of this out as possible and explore where she might go in life!
Prompt Response: Liyana hummed softly to herself as she padded toward where she had heard this "river" was. She'd never seen something like that before and wanted to know what it was. She'd heard that it was water, but moving water... and that animals she had never seen lived there! This sounded exciting!

Coming over a small rise, she finally saw the river not too far away and her eyes widened in wonder. "Ooh wow!" she purred, padding down the hill almost in a trance. As such, she didn't even see what she tripped over, she was just suddenly rolling, and then her nose was in the dirt. That hurt! Ow ow ow!! Bursting into tears, the cub sobbed in a heap on the ground for a few minutes, pawing at her sore nose. Eventually, she sniffled her way to a halt, though, and remembered why she was here.

Getting up, she wobbled, a little tired from her crying fit - but determined to still see the river. Finally, she got to the edge and leaned out over the water, spotting several types of bird she had never seen. There were a couple of prey-things on the far side that ran away when they saw her and she smiled and let out a small growl. Yes, run away from me, I am a mighty huntress! Closer to her on the same side of the river, she also spotted a smaller prey-thing taking a drink of water. Suddenly, a huge scaly beast rose up from the depths of the river, its mouth full of super sharp teeth. It snapped that jaw closed on the prey-thing and dragged it out into the water, where it rolled over and over, churning the river into foam. Shocked, Liyana stared for a moment then stumbled backwards away from the water. What if ... what if she'd been that prey-thing?! There was no doubt in her mind that the monster was big enough to eat her. That it would catch her and eat her if she stayed here any longer. Why, why was every fun thing always ruined?! Starting to sob almost hysterically, she ran away from the river and the monster - wanting her mother to hold and comfort her, to tell her it was all okay. Nothing could hurt her then. Mooommmmyyyyyyyyy!!!  

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100

nessiaing

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:42 am
I want the red pawed girl, if I may!
Username: nessiaing
SOA Name: Ezinzima (tough)
Are you a bonelands Newbie: No (I have 5 4 girls, 1 boy)
Personality: Ezinzima much like her name means is one tough cookie. She does not fall into the traditional girly stereotypes. She wants to get out there and see the world and hunt and do anything and everything a male could do. She would never leave her home as she loves it dearly. She is definitely not one you want to mess with as she would stand up for herself to just anybody.
Plots: As a cub she will attempt to be the protector of her litter always looking out for her siblings. When her brothers have to leave the pride or choose a lesser rank she will be torn with want to follow the pride traditions and the desires to have her brothers close and let them have whatever in life it is that they want. Eventually she will grow to accept that this is life and she will embrace the prides ways to a point.

While Ezinzima does not fall into the tradition female roles and certainly is not a subservient female she respects the ways of the pride. She knows however she is related to a good portion which means she will likely beak some rules and get pregnant by a passing rogue. She will look for someone who resembles the current Umholi or Inselelos so that he children can pass. She knows this will not be looked favourably from other females in the pride but she hopes that her children will pass enough that they wont know for sure either way.

Once she has children Ezinzima's demeanour will change finding a gentler side that she didn't know she had. She will pray for and hope for an all female litter because the thought of saying goodbye to any of her children would break her heart into a million pieces. Her desire to break rules would likely start coming out more and more at this point in time.
Anything else?: Despite Ezinzima's tendencies towards possibly breaking rles or at very least pushing the limits she will never leave her home.
Prompt Response: The red cub let out a yawn. She had just woken from a nap and was feeling restless. She wanted to get away and see things Ezinzima loved her family, or at very least her litter mates, but she wanted to get away and see things. Stretching out Ezinzima rose to a standing position. She was going to head down to the river and see what else was down there for her to see. Ezinzima had of course been warned about the river and the dangers that it held but the young cub didn't care she wanted to see all there was to see. Ezinzima loved her chance to be alone, it seemed like in this pride was filled with family members. While Ezinzima loved her siblings she actually didn't care for her extended family, they just seemed like spies to her and getting in the way of the things she wanted to do.

Deciding she didn't want to look suspicious Ezinzima chose to walk with her head held high. She figured she looked like she had purpose this way. She made it down to the water's edge in record time and was pleasantly surprised to see it bustling with activity. There were of course the lions and lioness from the pride but also foreign creatures. She had heard whispers of when the pride lived n a place with no water or food, something Ezinzima couldn't even begin to imagine. Specially with this river running through where they lived now. She found herself a rock to perch on far enough from the waters edge that she wouldn't appear as a great snack for a passing crock. From here Ezinzima felt like she could see everything, and was the ruler over it all. She settled in quite quickly watching everything a small smile passing over her lips, she would certainly have something to tell her siblings about later tonight.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:53 pm
Closed for Judging, thank you all for entering!!

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:19 pm
After much consideration and debating Lutz and I would like to welcome the following into the family.

Pollack
User Image

Amahle'Isisa's personality just tugged at my heartstrings and I can't wait to see her kind and socially awkward butt interact with the family and the other members of the pride.

ChaosTheories
User Image

Thenjiwe's loyalty and overall desire to ensure her family is well taken care of will be something needed in this family.

Yushika
User Image

Ulwazi's constant worry and overall quiet demeanor was quite curious to me and the plots you have laid out for him even more so. I can't wait to see them come to life!

Thank you so much for all of your participation. I wish I had enough cubs for everyone!

<3 <3 <3  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:54 pm
Thank you so much to both Lutz and Tori! Congrats to the other winners.

<3 I can't wait to have tons of family roleplay with y'all~!

Pollack

Fashionable Mage

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:14 pm
    SCREEEES thank you!!

[OOC] Player-run Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers