Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands
[PRP] Crossing Icey Paths (Baridi'Chuna & Erdenechimeg)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:20 am
User Image

His mane had finally grown in. With his mane had seemed to come prowess over his powers. Although he didn't possess the powers of his sister, or even of his parents or grandmother, his domain granted him a little power over ice. Well sort of ice, rime.

He was feeling playful, the savannah was always warm and dry and didn't really take well to rime. Still he could amplify his power in any area, and saúde it worked better in cold places but with a hill and a little push of his powers he could make a slide. It amused him to make a slide, for no other reason than he could and he was feeling playful after all.

Concentrating quietly he willed rime to cover the side of the hill, to flatten the grass, to form a film over the ground. Tilting his head nodded at a job well done then proceeded to skid down the slope. If he was younger he would have called out in glee but he was an adult now so he allowed himself a little chortle as he reached the bottom and skidded to a stop.

Magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:00 pm
Syrius Lionwing

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Things had been very quiet of late. Erden had decided to take a stroll some hills from her pride's lands. It was nice to just get away for awhile. The pride could run without her for a few days or longer. She wasn't looking for anything in particular. Her paws padded quietly across a slope. She stopped suddenly and stepped back at the shock of sudden cold on her paws.

The goddess peered at the ground curiously. It was an anomaly for there was a slick path down the slope. When she looked around there was no other ice to be found. "Where did this come from I wonder?" There didn't seem to be any logic behind it. Admitting her bafflement, Erden went to step across. The ice was slipperier than she expected. Her paws went right out from under her. She fell onto her belly and started sliding down. A squeal came from her muzzle. Her wings stretched out automatically and turned her head to face the direction she was going.

"Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" Erden was laughing hard by the time she came to the end of the ice and tumbled into someone already there. "Ooph! Sorry about that. That was slippery!"

magnadearel

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:19 am
magnadearel

The curly maned god was quite surprised when the female bumped in to him. He was even more surprised to see that she was a goddess, the final surprise was the fact that she seemed to have enjoyed his little rime slide. Yet all he could muster in response was "Uh.." followed by a few owlish blinks.

After a few moments of pure silence, and a shake of his head he smiled broadly "Thanks, I made it." He decided ultimately that slip;perry was both a good thing and a compliment, after all why would anyone think otherwise?

"Uhm." He managed "You, you're a god, like me, right?" He felt very unsure about that, it was silly to ask a question like that really, she had wings, she was a lion, talk about stating the obvious, but he had to check. "I'm Uhm, Baridi'Chuna, I'm glad you uhm, liked my slide?" He queried with a little tilt of his pale head.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:34 pm
quote="Syrius Lionwing"]

She had to get carefully to her paws, lest she loose her footing. Once she was sure her paws wouldn't go in every direction, she took a longer look at the male she'd bumped into. His wings reminded her more of something fishy, and he was covered with something strange. He seemed a bit shy, and she smiled at him. "Did you really? That's great! How did you make it? There's no other snow around, and it's not even cold." She was utterly curious.

"Yes, I'm a goddess. My name is Erdenechimeg, goddess of gems at your service." Erden folded her fluffy wings against her sides now that she was stable. "A pleasure to meet you Baridi'Chuna. Do you think we can go again?" She really had enjoyed her slide down. The goddess felt some of her pride might enjoy the slide too, it was too bad they were some distance away. She looked up the hill where the slide of ice extended up.

magnadearel

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:44 pm
Magnadearel

The young male god opened, his mouth to reply, but he caught himself when she straightened her wings. Feathers. He really liked feathers, only his grandmother really had them and she wasn't really approachable to ask about them. "I, just, uhm, made it." He managed to stutter, taking his eyes off her wings, she would probably find it weird that he was staring so intently.

"I uhm, yes, we can do it again." He smiles, a careful, cheerful enough smile, he really wasnt sure what to say, he had never really had anyone play on his slides before. "My Uhm, domain, is uhm, rime, this is a uh R..R..Rime slide." He manages his ears vanishing in to his big fluffy mane. He knew he should be more confident, he was a god too, but she just looked so much more, godly with her feathery wings and shining gems all over her, of course she was the goddess of gems it made sense. He was just covered in rime, the stuff prevented him from wearing items of jewellery because they just vanished beneath the salty ice and quickly rotted away.

"D..d..Do you want me to help you up? I don't sl..sl..slip."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:13 pm
Syrius Lionwing

"Really? That's super neat." If he was staring she didn't notice as she was eyeballing his odd wings. Erden thought they might be wings anyhow. She hadn't met many other gods in her life. Most of her time had been spent among the mortals.

"That's great!" She was looking forward to go down again a little more prepared than she'd been the first time. The goddess thought he was cute in his shy way. "Rime. I've never heard of that." She tilted her head, "does that stuff some off?" Erden pointed a paw at the rime clinging to him. It was nice to meet another god, she realized.

She gave a happy laugh. "I can walk up beside it, then slide down! C'mon!" Eagerly she turned and bounded up the hill beside the slide of rime. At the top she turned to look back down. It was much longer than she'd realized. She must have crossed it about half way down. "Do you want to go first?"

magnadearel

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:55 am
Magnadearel

The young male god smiled a little nervously, she was right of course, she could walk up beside it. Still he wanted to show at least a little prowess so though he walked up beside her he walked on the rime slide, it felt nice on his paws.

"Uhm, n..n.. No it just gr, gr, grows all the time. He looks down bashfully, it felt strange talking about his domain. He'd never really spoken about it before, not even to his mother, she was kind and gentle about his odd domainbut discovering what Rime really was, didn't make it any more interesting.

"Uhm, Ladies first." He smiled carefully hoping she wouldn't think it was strange, his mother had told him to always treat girls with respect. Was letting her go down his possibly dangerous slide actually chivalrous, or not? He shrugged it off, she was a goddess he doubted any harm could come to her from sliding.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:19 pm
Syrius Lionwing

She giggled as he showed off a little by walking up the slide. If nothing else that showed he was master of this rime stuff as he padded up it as she walked on the turf. It looked like ice to her, and felt like ice; cold and very slippery. She would have really struggled and would have had to use her claws to gain any purchase.

"It is rather interesting." She wondered if it felt as cold to him as it felt to her, or if the stuff on his body was even cold. Erden wondered if it was rather like the gems that grew from her body. Most of the time she never even noticed them. They just were a part of her, but she was very proud of them. She hoped he liked his rime as much as she liked her gems.

Erden gave him a wide grin as he let her go first. She set herself up and spread her wings just a little to keep herself sliding straight. "Alright here I go!" With a huge leap she belly flopped down onto the rime slide. It was exhilarating! She got going faster this time. It felt somewhat like flying, but low to the ground. Erden narrowed her eyes as the rushing wind made them start to tear. A happy exclamation came involuntarily from her again. The end finally came and she was laughing heartily. The goddess got to her feet and waited for the male while she caught her breath.

magnadearel

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:34 am
magnadearel

'Chuna watched as she slid down the slide happily, it made me smile, a little proudly. He'd never really felt pride in something he could do. His domain was just so weird it didn't really do anything it just was.

With a smile carefully slipping on to his maw the big soft blue male casually stepped on to the rime slide and let himself go. It was different from climbing up, he had to will himself not to stick really, not that it was hard he just thought of how slippy it actually was and went with the flow. He started to laugh jovially about half way down and skidded to a rather flamboyant halt as he came to rest beside the golden female. "T..T..that was fun." He breathed out a heavy breath and purred happily.

After a few moments of breathing deeply of the cool air that the Rime slide produced the blue maned male decided to broach a completely different subject all together. "D..D..do you lllive around here? T..t..this wont last very long. Uhm, its too, w..w..warm but I can make it again..uhm..if you like."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:49 pm
Syrius Lionwing
I'm so lame at tagging. crying Fin?

Her grin widen as the male even laughed on his way down the slide too. She did note he had much more control going down than she did. Was it his powers or those odd wings that gave that too him? Erden had noted she'd been going more than fast enough for a quick take off if she'd wanted to and spread her wings out. As long as no trees were nearby to clip her then she probably could have made a smooth take off.

She nodded eagerly in agreement. "That's the most fun I've had in a very long time. Thank you!" Perhaps she was too focused on her gems and she missed so much fun things around her. It probably couldn't be helped. She was wired that way. Gems were her life, her being, her reason for existing. When there was no more gems in the world would be a very sad day for her.

Erden considered for a moment. "I do happen to live nearby. I don't know if any of the others in the area would appreciate this the way I do." Her ears folded back when she heard it wouldn't last long. "That's a shame! I'm not sure they could get here in time to enjoy it, if anyone wanted to." She ducked her head shyly. "I wouldn't want to hold you up if you were going somewhere important just to make us another slide." She knew once it was gone she would miss the fun.

"C'mon let's use it well before it's gone!" With a shout she charged up the hill once more.

magnadearel

[IC] Rogue Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff