[SRP] Good Things (Tala x Chessa)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:59 am
User Image

My but the pride had been busy as of late; there always seemed to be something going on and it had given her considerable cause for concern. To begin with she had thought that her visions would cripple her, yet as time had gone on and she'd grown accustomed to the lions within the borders, she realised that not a single one was destined to harm them. Even the most fiercesome of the group hadn't triggered a vision, despite their gruff ways she had come to realise that each and every one of them was genuine...

Ram had been unusually relieved to hear this little tidbit of information when they had crossed paths. He had been aware of the severity of her visions for a very long time, to hear that none of their visitors had given cause for concern was both a surprise and a great relief. So they could be trusted, and she soon caught wind that the king had then gone out of his way to begin taking steps to lighten the mood and inspire a little bit of friendly competition.

...She could always rely on those within this pride to bring a smile to her lips.

While she had chosen not to participate in the overall 'race' to the finish as it were, she was delighted to see the squeals of laughter and the flurry of activity nearby as various lions ran here and there in an attempt to prove that they were on the better side.

Ah, but if things kept up this way then there would be nothing but good things in the future for everyone. It was nice to feel such optimism in the face of what she thought would be bad news. Pleasant surprises were always the greatest of gifts...

Words: 299

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:00 am
User Image

She'd actually forgotten to ask what was going on today; she had been here for a little while but until now she had been so distracted by her own woes that she hadn't really noticed some of the tension. Once again this pride displayed some rather impressive means of controlling their emotions. If they were going to be overwhelmed by something they somehow found a way to temper it and let things take their course. Thus it was only when she began to hear the squeals of laughter that she had looked up with interest from her position by the beach.

All manner of creature, each of varying ages, were darting here and there. Some were bounding into the sea while others were darting into the depths of the jungles. What they were looking for was unknown, what they were doing was also a mystery to her, but whatever it was they seemed to be working in some sort of teams. Based on the banter she caught on the wind, she also surmised that they were competing for something as well.

...Had she wandered in during a sporting event?

Fortunately for her, it wasn't long before a local who didn't seem to be participating arrived on the scene. Tala watched for a while, her lips pursed gently as Chessa drew near, and when she was finally in earshot for it to be polite, Tala finally called out to her.

"Good morning," she announced with a small smile. "You don't happen to know what's going on, do you?" she asked.

Words: 259

Epine de Rose

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:44 pm
"Hm?" Chessa gave a start as she looked up and then promptly looked over her shoulder towards the ruckus. "Oh that?" she asked with a chuckle and drew nearer to the pale lioness. It was probably in her best interest to get out of the way; some of the younger members of the pride had embraced this competition with gusto and were running around like little sandstorms. If she wasn't careful Chessa would find herself buried underneath a wave of sand in their wake and she wasn't quite ready for that this morning.

"A friendly contest," she replied at last and took a seat as she watched the various creatures wandering about. It seemed some had taken a more measured approach to this game, there were several different tactics in use at the moment and it was really quite interesting to see which individuals were adopting which strategy. Suffice it to say that she was surprised by some of the choices that had been made by some of the participants!

"To my knowledge they're looking for a number of herbs, minerals and so on to assist the Hlare in their research," she explained and took a breath. "They needed so much of it that they needed help so it appears that all parties have been challenged to some sort of race, I figured I'd leave them to it, I don't have quite the same energy levels as a lot of the youths," she finished with a laugh.

Words: 247
Total Words (Chessa): 546

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:01 am
"That is quite a lot of enthusiasm for some herbs," Tala observed as a set of very young cubs bounded away, quickly followed by what looked like a pair of nannies. It seemed that everyone was involved in some form or another, from cubs to adults, they were all bounding about at their own paces looking for a variety of things here and there. Every now and then she could hear a shriek of delight as someone found something they were after, followed by what appeared to be cheers as the individual ran off to return it.

...It looked like it was fun!

"Or perhaps it's just the opportunity to have some fun," she mused and returned her gaze back to the lioness who had drawn near her. "Thank you, I'm not used to the customs here, every time I visit there seems to be something new going on," she confessed. It was a confession that made the other lioness smile and shake her head almost dismissively. "That being said I have no doubt that the Hlare will get exactly what they need with all that manpower behind them," she mused.

"I'm guessing that like me, you've elected not to participate today?"

"Ah, I'd just get caught under their feet," the lioness responded.

"As would I, given I'd have no idea what to look for even if they gave me a description," she grinned and returned her gaze to the activities nearby. At least she certainly had plenty to watch, it seemed she had returned to the Bahari'mtoto at the right time. Things didn't seem to be boring when she was here...

Words:[/v] 272
Total Words (Tala): 531

Epine de Rose

[IC] Bahari'mtoto Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas