7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:42 pm
User Image

User Image

My brothers once shown me a path...

With Joshua disappearance, Alice and others decide to find the bow, so they all walked through the portal to Konoha.

... Now I will lead the way

User Image

Alice Hiro Kaito
Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2023 10:15 pm
User Image
User Image

A haze of grey stretched across the sky, as smoke from the various factories and dark clouds drifted above. Rain began to steadily fall, and the plentiful number of those inhabiting the rundown streets of Whitechapel began their desperate search for shelter. The elegant silhouette of a female stood perched atop a brick building, silver drops of rain shimmering across her leather attire and dark raven hair. Her icy silver gaze surveyed the street below, as though searching.

Despite being a vampire, Celeste had vowed long ago that she would not take the blood of the innocent if it could be avoided. When it came to feeding, Whitechapel was where she often searched first, due to the fact that it had the highest criminal population of all of London. Celeste leapt across the rooftops with grace, until a commotion caught her sensitive hearing.

A scene began to unfold on the dark streets below, somewhere in an alley, as a robber armed with a rusty knife cornered an elderly civilian, and began to loudly threaten the innocent man. Celeste already knew where this would lead should she choose not to intervene, given Whitechapel's rough history. Her form morphed into a swirl of darkness, only to materialize behind where the robber stood, the sharpened points of her pearly white fangs already pressed to the side of his throat. "Didn't anyone ever tell you? It's not nice to steal..." She hissed quietly as her silver eyes changed to glowing red. Celeste impatiently bit into the side robber's neck, beginning to drink his blood. The civilian's eyes widened in fear at the sight, and he swiftly ran away from the scene.

Celeste only finished drinking once the robber collapsed unconscious at her feet. "Ah, how... refreshing," The vampiress sighed to herself in a relaxed manner, licking her lips. She carefully smoothed her clothing and stepped away from the alley, glancing cautiously over her shoulder at the rest of Whitechapel.

User Image
                                ☽ Location: The streets of Whitechapel xx Attire: Formfitting leather clothing x ☾ Company: No one in particular

-♦- Ooc: -♦-

Dreamatic

Astounding Prophet

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2023 6:31 pm
Dreamatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Flying through the rain filled skies came a familiar creature to many especially those well acquainted to that of the night. As Celeste was just finishing her meal of a fresh human criminal a little bat squeaked at her before dropping a parchment at her feet as it began to fly off using its echolocation to aid it. If she were to open the small bit of parchment inside would be an invitation with the following message:

"My dear its been years since I've heard from you, my sources have informed me you have been in town why not stop by my residence? We have much to catch up on. Your dear friend William Courtmyan"

Below the stated message would have a detached address for the vampress to head to inclusion if she had forgot her way. since the building was made in the 1700s.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2023 5:01 pm
User Image
User Image

With her sense of hearing, which was amplified by the ability of echolocation, Celeste was quickly aware of an approaching bat. A faint smile graced her lips, as she always found the presence of bats to be quite comforting. Perhaps this was due to the fact that she could turn into a bat herself.

However, Celeste was intrigued to find that this particular bat carried a message intended for her. She delicately caught the parchment in the palm of her hand, and gave a slight wave in thanks as the bat flew away. When Celeste unrolled the parchment and read the note that it contained, a warm look of surprise shimmered in her pale silver eyes. "William..." She whispered softly in recognition, recalling her dear friend.

It had been years since she'd had the opportunity to visit with William, thanks to to the unfortunate predicament of a rising vampire hunter population. Celeste had spent nearly the past decade working tirelessly to track down and vanquish various hunters, while also doing her best to work in secrecy-- Work that was still far from complete.

A swirl of shadows began to wrap around where Celeste stood, as she shifted into the form of a bat with crimson colored wings. Celeste began to utilize echolocation to navigate to the address provided, moving at a swift speed as she ascended into the night sky.

-♦-Exit-♦-

User Image
                                ☽ Location: A dark alley xx Attire: Formfitting leather clothing x ☾ Company: A small bat

-♦- Ooc: -♦-

quote="GuenivereOrion"]

Dreamatic

Astounding Prophet

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2023 10:56 pm
User Image
Vampire Prince/Wolf Son of Vampire King/The White Wolf

User Image

Wolf Form

They called me white wolf or wolf son of vampire king...

Although, I can bring father's death, so...

In middle of the night, only to hear the clicking of black, calf-high, fur boots against the concrete road. The young woman appear in age of eighteen was tracking the smell of fresh blood. She walked towards the dark alley, until her green eyes met the unconscious robber. Her eyes were flicked from green to bloodlust red, then back to green due to resist of drinking human blood. She only stared at the robber, then she kneels down to check on his neck as her green eyes were narrowed... a telltale signs of vampire bite. She checked on his pulse, it's weak, until her eyes caught on rusty knife. She quickly got up before her fang began to retract to thirst for blood. She restrained herself from intoxicated smell of fresh blood, so she grabbed her mobile phone to speed dial the number before placing it against her ear. Few ring, and she hears the strong Romanian accent male voice through the speaker. "Hello Mia." "Hi Fenrir, I found the human, who is unconscious, but he looks like robber. However, I believe the vampire sucked his blood." The woman named Mia Karnstein, the female revenant, greeted Fenrir Kiryu, yet informed him about unconscious robber due to blood loss. Fenrir stayed silent and she can hear him took a deep breathe. "Stay there and guard the robber, until I arrive." He said to her. Mia glanced at the robber for brief second, then back to her mobile phone. "Got it, I will see you soon." "Bye." He said in farewell before she hung up. She put her mobile phone away, then her right hand reach out to her bayonet, brodiaea, from her back strap, then pull it out to held in both hands like she's guarding.
Few seconds later, the red mist appeared from the shadow to reveal Fenrir as he approach Mia. She looked at vampire prince, who later looked at the unconscious robber. He kneeled down to check on puncture mark on his neck. He narrow his gold predator eyes, then he checked on robber's teeth by lifting the robber's lips. No signs of transformation, then he moved his hands away robber's face. "He won't transform into vampire. However, since he's a human robber, that must've mean whoever this vampire really is may be either saving defenseless human or prevent it to happen." He stated as he stood up. Mia closed her eyes, after the war from three years ago and learned about Horror's existence, however saving human from outside of Red Mist. Years ago after Fenrir and Mitsuki are officially dating, Mia and rest of her friends studied vampire physiology and behavior from Fenrir and Echo. Fenrir mentioned few of vampires are friendly towards humans, so they agree not to kill vampires, who wish to co-exist with humans. "That would mean... we can't kill the vampire, if he or she sucked his blood to save the soon to be victim." She said as she guessed that they will spare the vampire. Fenrir furrowed his pure white eyebrows, human can be evil sometimes or influence with it out of desperation. His hand reach to his forehead to brush his bang upward to think of it. "I guess, but once we find the vampire... give them a warning not to draw so many hunter's attention." He replied, yet decide to give the vampire some warning once he and Mia find the suspect. Mia was aware of Fenrir had some complicated relationships with hunters, he mostly pick a fight with them as a results of him beat them senseless, but he gave them some tips and information to help them out. As for hunters in return, they were weary of him because he was Dracula's son, however they knew he was half human, but they held both fear and respect of him. Suddenly, he can hear the footsteps as his head sharply towards the entrance of dark alley. He narrowed his eyes to use his sensitive hearing to listen to owner, however he picked up the voice of "vampire" and sound of loading of bullet. His gold predator eyes were widen, as his eyes turned bloodlust red. "S**t!" He cursed nearly out loud, then he quickly turned around to wrap his arms around Mia, then teleport by his bats with her to the rooftop, just in time for two vampire hunters to arrive.
Fenrir and Mia appeared by numerous amount of bats, Mia was holding Fenrir before they both let go, then look over two vampire hunters investigating the unconscious robber. They sighed in relief, Mia looked at him. "Looks like those hunters are persistent, huh?" She asked. Fenrir's glowing bloodlust eyes were fixated towards hunters, but he didn't want to deal with them. His eyes turned back to golden predator's eyes, underneath the moonlight, he and Mia's eyes were glowing. He let out a small chuckle, before he walk away from the edge as she followed him. "Let them investigate, and learn that robber is the petty criminal or some bull c**p." He said, leaving everything to hunters to learn he was just the criminal. Mia lit her eyes, but she smiled softly before they both jump down from the roof to the street. Suddenly Fenrir stopped as he felt like the eyes were watching him, leaving Mia look confused as she stopped. "What's wrong?" She asked, but Fenrir with his night vision looked around the street, then the telephone pole, until his golden predator eyes met the bat's eyes. He stared at it, until he slowly glared like he recognized the certain vampire's familiar. His instinct took over to block Mia's petite frame. The bat squeaked and flew off, while his golden predator's eyes followed the bat familiar as he growled to snarled his fangs. Mia was immediately realized what this means by watching the bat familiar flew away. She glared at where the bat flew off. "Is that who do I think that bat belongs to?" She asked while gripping her brodiaea bayonet tightly. Fenrir never moved, however his fists were clinched tightly, not retract his claws. "Yeah... my father's." He replied in deep and menacing tone, clearly shown his hatred towards his own father.

... Do you have any last word to say, if not

... Prepare to die

OOC:
Fenrir

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2023 12:01 pm
MikuHinata1

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A bat could be seen squeaking towards the vampric prince and his companion with a note that was be dropped at his feet before it flew off into the night sky behold in the letter it would have the following,

"Fenrir I hear you are in town according to my sources and would like to exstend an invitation also discuss how my granddaughters training has went well and that boy she is obsessed with; bring your companion as well care there are hunters on the prowl",

it also had instructions neatly written on the back of the parchment with could only be visible due to Fenrir's Vampric energy. Incase the bat failed to deliver to the correct person.

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2023 12:46 am
User Image
Vampire Prince/Wolf Son of Vampire King/The White Wolf

User Image

Wolf Form

They called me white wolf or wolf son of vampire king...

Although, I can bring father's death, so...

Due to his half vampiric heritage, Fenrir's enhanced hearing picked up the sound of bat speaking caused him to look up to see a single bat. Unfortunately for Mia, as a revenant, have the didn't have same ability as him besides enhanced sense of smell. She looked at Fenrir after they both looked at the note dropped in front of his combat boots. "Fenrir?" She asked as he picked it up and read the letter. He raised his eyebrow, William Courtmyan, he did met him briefly, however he learning Dracula turned him into vampire, but Fenrir didn't tell William that he is blood-related to Count Dracula, his own father. Although, he didn't seem to concern if William suddenly learned he was talking to the son of the Dracula, but he took a position as a mentor for Hannah's training. He looked at Mia. "It's Hannah's grandfather, he's invited us to his home." He said to confirm it's Hannah's grandfather. Mia, who never met William, was puzzled, but only briefly heard about him. "I wonder what is this all about?" "Most likely about Hannah's process, and her obsession with Ardyn." He replied without any hesitation. Mia gave him a astonished look, yet she was creeped out. "I don't want to judge towards Hannah, but she might need to understand Ardyn can handle the fight. Like you always did to your girlfriend because you are fully aware she has strong mental and physical compacity, and learn how to survive on her own, but you only save her whenever in life-threatening situation, she needed you." She said, comparing Hannah to Fenrir being protective towards their loved one. Fenrir closed his eyes, he couldn't argue Mia because he did keep an eye on Mitsuki since her first abduction, and relocated her with Tsukuyomi away from captor, later he saved her life from her murderous grandfather before he engaging his fight with Takeshi. However, he slowly loosen since he learned she can fight back from Mido's guinea pigs and her own survival, so he trusted her. Despite this, he can only save her, including her friends and those around her, whenever she needs him the most. When it comes to Hannah towards Ardyn, he sometimes tolerated it, but he understand her behavior, and her as a heiress of aristocrat, who was a spoiled brat. He remembered when he lived at his father's castle, however his parents raised him to be decent young man including his vampire lord father taught him how to wield the sword and vampire art to defend himself, while his human mother, a doctor, took him to her clinic home to help the sick and injured human to teach him to be kind to human.
He slowly opened his eyes, remembering his mother's kindness towards human, despite she was the wife of the vampire king. "One day, Hannah will understand, but she still have a lot to learn." He said to Mia. He looked at her, which she noticed the pain in his eyes despite his stoic expression. "Come on, William is expecting us. We have to avoid engaging the hunters." He said to her as he extend his offering hand to her. Mia accepts his offer by taking his hand. "Right." She agreed then she and Fenrir took off running to the manor.

... Do you have any last word to say, if not

... Prepare to die

OOC:
Fenrir

Quote:

London

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items