Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:32 pm
User Image
User Image

As I fight, I slowly learned something..
My heart has never steered me wrong

"The problem is that we know that we can kill them easily. Kill all of them too quickly, we won't get much information out of them", Vin spoke up about the situation at hand, making him stare at the board next to Mitsuki. His eyes were starring down the board before he began to speak up once again,"If we can perhaps capture one of these guys and perhaps make him want to join the Rooks, we could find out about the templar leader that easily.."

Fighting against the darkness, I finally learned..
May my heart be my guiding key..

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:22 pm
User Image

User Image

I'm a daughter of demon king...
I'm also daughter of human miko...

"Meaning interrogate one of Blighter, and convinced him or her to reveal all the information, once he or she realized it's everyone's London," she said to him very straightforward. She looked at Vincent, like she knew how to find one, "I think the bars might have useful information, Blighters are like older enough to drink alcohol," she said to him the easier way to find the blighters and capture one, while the train was heading to The Strand.

... I'll try protect them by my demon side
... I will help them with my human side

User Image
User ImageUser Image

OOC:
Mitsuki

Aussie Srives

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

JubiJujubi

Anxious Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2023 3:23 pm
User Image

Charlie Thompson

/ / xx Location;; x London xx / / xx Company;; alone x xx / / xx Mood;; Mildly Curious xx / /

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

xxx

Charlie gave a half shout half groan of frustration as the computer in front of her informed her that no...there were no classes available for that term.
                          Never mind that I have a real reason to be applying for them late, the girl thought with a sigh. As always she felt a pang when she thought of the reason she was back in London.
                          After being sent away by Merlin, along with Frik she had wandered around trying to learn magic and had actually made some headway. ( as much as someone whose brain ran on logic could...apparently that was an issue)
                          It wasn't until her phone rang a year in that Charlie had gotten news of her father being in the hospital. Being the only child of William Thompson, it was her job to see to her father's illness and care and later of his passing and burial.
                          And on the way I kept being told that enrolling in classes for university was what he would want, and I told myself it'd only be a year and now here I am the girl thought looking longingly out the window.

xxx
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

XXXXX User ImageXXXXX

ooc: .Open for interactions. Storm is not with her.

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2023 11:44 pm
User Image

User Image

My brothers once shown me a path...

Since three years after the war, London was back to old self. However, since the Queen Elizabeth II's death, it brought the shock to whole Earth Realm. Mainly from one assassin, the native United Kingdom, was sadden of her death. His girlfriend-turned-fiancé suggested the vacation to London by honoring the late Queen, he reluctantly agreed. Drake Karlson highly respected Queen Elizabeth II, much like his late parents and late older sister back when he was a Templar, before he had some disagreement with Order of the Templars. He clearly remembered how he was disgusted their views, he thought his family agreed, but to his dismay his whole family accepted the Order of the Templar. After hearing what happen to Alice's father and her stepmother's execution by Templars, he thought both Hiro and Kaito were dead, learned Alice disappeared. He begged his parents to find Alice and take her in, but they refused because they were not fond of her and her influence around him, in truth was they were aware of Nazumi's family are Order of the Assassins. His older sister never liked Alice's tomboy attitude, he was upset and ran away, however he accidently revealed the location of Oder of the Templars to the Assassin after bumping into one, thinking he was the messenger. His action was results of death of his family, different locations. He remembered how his 16 years old self reacted after learning he leaked everything to the assassins, nothing like he never sympathized his parents and his older sister and saying they deserved it. He was looking for the assassin to strike a deal, take out the Grand Templar, in exchange of take him to Italy in order to find Alice. Grand Master later found out Drake leaked the information, and he was brand a traitor, however he watched the Grand Master assassinated.
"Drake, what are you smiling about?" Alice's voice snapped out Drake's thought. His green eyes focus on her ruby's, currently they were having afternoon tea from the cafe. Alice was holding cucumber sandwich. Drake's lips turned into smug. "Oh just thinking about the time when my parents and my older sister were assassinated, then that b*****d Grand Master brand me a traitor." He replied before he picked up the cup of earl gray tea to take a sip. Alice raise her eyebrows, then ate the cucumber sandwich. "But, they bloody deserved it no matter how many times I begged my parents to find you and take you in before I realized your family are part of sworn enemy of Templars." He added, and set the cup of tea down. Alice stared at her fiancé after listening to him talking bad about his parents and his older sister. "That's kind of mean, don't you think." She replied. "Although, I can see why your parents and your older sister never liked me around you." She replied to recall her interaction with his family, she hardly talk to them and mostly avoid her. She gotten use them as long Drake with her. Drake chuckled amusingly, but he dropped his smile. "Look it's been three years since Hiro was killed, it's tragic for you and Kaito. It was h*ll of hard for you two since you both lost your father, your mother, now Hiro." He replied, causing Alice's face grew sad. It's hard for both remaining of siblings. Drake's lips crept to smile. "Let's not talk about my past, focus on us on vacation and figure out our wedding plans." He added to focus on his future with her. Alice silently agreed, so they were enjoying the afternoon tea and discuss their wedding plan.

... Now I will lead the way

User Image

Alice Drake Kaito
Quote:

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
London