Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:17 am
User Image
A few moons had passed since Dhikkara involuntarily became a thrall in the Stormborn pride. He didn't love his new home, but he was adjusting- which scared him a little. At least he had his sister, selfishly, he thought. He longed for them to be free instead, or at least her, but it was reassuring to be able to spend time with family. Many of the other thralls were warm and helpful, as well. But he was slowly becoming resigned to the fact that he was probably stuck here for life.

Might as well make the best of it, right?

The white lion was moseying around the thrall areas, wondering how best to use his time. Should he try to do something that would appease his cruel mistress? Or take some personal time? He figured he would let something else decide for him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:14 am
User Image Keira glanced fearfully behind herself as she hurried along. She had to get away! The fear that had clutched at her ever since the band of stormborn males had cornered her earlier that day when she was trying to get something to eat still gripped her tightly. They had toyed and teased with her, tormenting her with nips and bites and joking about who would test her first. She had no idea what they were talking about, but none of it had seemed appealing. So she had run away when one of them had picked a fight, leaving a small gap in their circle.

Ever since then she had been running from one part of the pride to another, trying desperatly to avoid meeting them again, or any reaver at all. The whole pride terrified her! So bloodthirsty and iolent! Nothing at all like the home she had run away from, even with its death and disease, she had been a part of a loving family with a few close friends. But it was those exact reasons that had driven her away. Maybe this was her punishment? Sent down by Pestlance in retaliation for Keira trying to escape the heartache of so much death and loss.

But she couldn't! She couldn't stay, she couldn't handle it! And now she had been trapped in this hateful place by blood-thirsty madlions. Swallowing a sob of distress she raced down the path, slithering round a corner only to run head-first into a furry chest.

"Oooph!" A gasp was forced from her as she rebounded off the figure, staggering.

Puhterodactyl
I'll add her image when the guilds are working again.

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:47 pm
Fate made up its mind rather quickly and a small bit of wind was knocked out of the pale lion. Pushed backwards by the force, he gathered himself and looked at what had run into him and found himself pleasantly surprised. A blue lioness, and a rathe pretty one at that. Did he have a 'type'? Hmm... Oh! But he was forgetting himself. Though she ran into him, he still needed to be a gentleman. Especially, as he noted, because she seemed so frantic.

"Are you alright? I'm Dhikkara. Can I help you with anything?" He tried to use a calming tone with her.

He was a kind lion in general, but his sincere feelings also could have had something to do with having seven sisters.

Tanakako

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:29 am
"Oh my god! I am so sorry!" She gasped as she recovered her balance, alternating between looking up at the pale lion and glancing behind herself back down the path she had run down. "Oh god... " She gasped again, though this time it was clearly aimed at whatever was behind her and not the one she had run into.

"Help me, please..." She looked back at him, her mis-matched eyes wide and frightened. "They are coming for me." Trembling she stared back behind herself once again. Then, as if finaly registering what he had said she swung her head back towards him. "I'm Keira, please... hide me?" She begged, clearly terrified.

Puhterodactyl
Ugh Im so sorry! I lost this link. DX

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:15 pm
The white thrall froze, and his orange eyes darted around the high-octane scene nervously. The hair rose on the back of his neck and he felt his adrenaline pumping and swirling around in a new pit in his stomach.

"W-who??"

They didn't have time (probably?). He looked behind her and motioned with his paw.

"Follow me. And, uh, it's nice to meet you, Keira." He nodded and led the way. He led the way through a narrow gap between some rocks and away from the thrall area of the pride. He was leading them towards the forest. There, they would lose her assailants.

As they got a little bit of distance between them, he slowed down a little and turned back to face the blue lioness.

"Who are you running from?"

Tanakako

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces