[PRP] Lunch tales (Mari, Dolly) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:14 pm
"Perhaps not, but I know dragonets can between from being alone, and sad. When they get mad, they just lash out, sometimes maul. And frankly, we can't really waste the dragonets, but for the moment we can waste a candidate's leg or two. More of us than them, for now." He shifted on the long bench, turning to pick one long leg up and over it, half about to leave. "Good thing you're apparently good at running, hmm?" He shrugged at the thought of whers counting as 'clever', then stood. "Could always use more wherhandlers, if you lose a leg to a dragonet, right?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:48 pm
"I won't lose a leg to a dragonet," Marinel protested, frowning. "Whers can't fight thread, and I just told you I want to! ...Where are you going?" He looked flustered. He rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. "I don't think our dragons would attack us..." he began. "They're supposed to know even your deepest thought, right? And if they know all of that..." he smiled, almost sadly. It'd be like having his twin brother back.  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:30 pm
Dolmar watched balefully as Nel seemed to worry over his getting up. "You know lunch is almost over, right?" He gestured to a nearby candle to show the mark. "If you dally, it'll be the candidate master you lose the leg to, not a dragonet." He at least had the grace to wait for the other boy to gather himself and get up. If he took too long though he'd simply leave him. New...'friend'...or not, he had no plans to be late. "Well yes, but mostly I think that's just with their riders. Before they impress, they can become confused, aggressive. It's not that they mean to hurt people," Or not usually, really. "But they become afraid and disoriented, I think. Once they impress though, they know all of who you are. So best try to be a good person for them, right?"

He didn't feel quite the same as his yet-unknown twin. He did not want a replacement for Marinel. He wanted someone to support him, and to understand his feelings about losing Marinel, and know and love him for them anyway. No one could replace his baby brother...but he wasn't looking for anyone or anything to try.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:02 pm
Lunch was almost over?! The teenager's eyes widened for a moment, and he stood. "Shards! I lost track of time."

"Oh," Marinel nodded in understanding. "Kind of like human kids," he said. He certainly felt confused, angry and sad a lot of the time. Being born with a bunch of strangers around them was probably overwhelming. He offered his hand for Dolmar to shake. "Thank you," he said. "Look. Er. I'm glad we met." Even of the guy hadn't offered his name.  

Thaliawen

Cute Fairy

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:38 pm
Dolmar took Nel's hand, shaking it and dragging him along at once. He was not going to be late. "I'm sure you are." He supposed it hadn't been the worst...acquaintance...that he had cultivated. The boy wasn't terrible. A bit naive, a bit...young. He had to think they were similarly aged, he was so tall. A bit immature perhaps then, but not unbearable. "I'm glad you're feeling better about everything. I want the best in the air beside me so...I suppose you wouldn't be so bad. Perhaps."  
[IC RP] Western Weyr

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff