Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Riku Redeemed
Vice Captain

Devoted Friend

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:10 pm
certain specific characters have the ability to summon dragons, either just dragons in general and everyone else who can summon does it with normal things and dragons are special, or they can summon specific dragons like "the seven sacred dragons" or something

sora has spyro, and riku can be all jealous of that to replace what he was jealous of in kh, and gets seduced by the darkness, told he can obtain the power to summon a dragon if his own, so he ends up leaving sora and ends up on the wrong side and the dragon he learns to summon is an evil dragon that takes control of him and stuff or something, to parrellel the original story, and sora can go save him and get him back and defeat the evil dragon, etc

kaiba has blue-eyes of course

bakura will have something

cloud could have one of the dragons from ff7 liek bahamut or something

the idea would prolly be that all the dragons they summn are equal even if it doesn't appear so at first, like spyro seems all small and weak and wimpy but he actually has surprising hidden powers and there's things only he can do BECAUSE he's smaller than the others
other people can get involved even if htey can't summon dragons, either because the dragon-summoners are their friends or they are just generally there to help, etc

the people who can summon dragons are needed for something in order to restore order to their world. if it is just "they can summon dragons in general and dragons are special" then it could be that only dragons are strong enough to fight to thing and defeat it. if it is more like "the seven sacred dragons" then you need to bring all seven to some specail place and they have to each stand on a pillar or something and combine their power into order to like, seal a portal where evil things are invading their world, or like some magical something stopped working and these specific dragons are needed to restart it, like only they know how to do it or something.

the dragons would live in the Dominion of the Beasts and when summoned, they are taken from that realm into the normal world. it would add a nice twist if the dragons could choose NOT to come when you summon them, so you are like in a bind, and go to summon your dragon, and it's busy doing something and decides to ignore you so you have to get out of the jam yourself

the people who can summon the dragons start out not knowing each other at all, and all have to work together in order to accomplish their goal, but some of them don't like each other or don't get along, etc

the stakes are incredibly dire so they MUST work together, but it could still have a funny twist, like the evil things coming in through the portal that they have to close are ridiculous, killer balloons or just something stupid, but even though they're silly they still have to be stopped or they'll destroy everything. maybe little creatures that just eat everything, tables, walls, houses, people, the ground, they're eating the whole world and it'll eventually disappear. etc etc.
the story begins when like for example, we keep the atlantis thing and they are all summoned by king dartz and he's like "only you can do this, go save the world" etc and then they would go on a journey to the place where they need to bring their dragons, so the dragons can close the evil portal/reactivate the magical thing/defeat the enemy/etc

it could also be like, the world is slowly freezing into ice/eternal winter, or slowly turning to stone, or slowly fading out of existence or dissolving away into nothing etc and they have to activate the magical whatever to make it stop

and meanwhile riku is mixed up in this business with this evil dragon, and the other villains in the story can also work for that, and it's trying to stop them every step of the way, like if we used the evil portal then it's controlling the evil things that come out of the portal, or it's the one turning things to stone, etc. I like having minions of some sort so they can fight stuff but it's prolly not necessary if the villain characters are there to fight instead along with the evil dragon. then instead of evil things pouring out of a portal, it's just the world turning to stone/whatever, and the villans/evil dragon are trying to stop them and that's what they fight against. I like having large numbers of disposable bad guys tho so they can actually kill things, like they can't kill off the main villains cuz we need them xD it's nice to have lots of disposable minions so they can kill stuff off instead of just "fight them until they run away" and save the villain characters for bosses. but if you didn't want to have a lot of fighting all the time, the villain characters could be all you need, and there's less fighting in the story and more...wandering/traveling/whatever

for your characters you can make up a dragon or use one from a game/etc or find one on google that you like or whatever you want. if we did the like "seven sacred dragons" I thought it would be cool if like each one was a different color like white dragon/black dragon/red dragon/etc or a different element like fire/ice/wind/etc, buuuuuutt that might put unnecessary restrictions on stuff, if like we really want to use This and That but they're not diff colors/elements so prolly better to just say anything goes, whatever

I also though not everyone knows they have this ability, like probably kaiba knows and all, but liek other characters are like "what? me? summon a dragon? D8" and like they can meet their dragon for the first time in the story. or maybe none of them know, and they are all given their sacred dragons when they come to meet dartz, he's like "you have been chosen as the masters of the sacred dragons, they chose you themselves, so they will also choose whether or not to obey you" and like if you dishonor them they may reject you and you can't summon them anymore (there was a thing in YGO where yugi's dark half pissed off his dragon and it wouldnt let him summon it lol it was a neat twist). and anyway they can meet their dragon and stuff and summon it for the first time and don't know yet what it's capable of, etc etc, and maybe some don't get along with thier dragon and it won't listen to them or something, like the dragons can have personalities and agendas of their own (whether or not they talk is optional, like spyro talks of course, the others could talk too, or maybe some do and some doin't, and some talk but are only heard by their chosen master and no one else can hear them, or nobody else can understand them cuz it's just growling noises excpet for their chosen person)

and it could be a suprise like sudden special dragons! now all of you go to this place faraway and stop the whatever! and they have to work together even though they don't like each other and to keep it funny we can have the villain creatures be totally ridiculous, and have the dragons pull silly antics like refusing to listen to them, and the characters can drive each other crazy, etc. we could also the thing where inanimate objects are coming to life and htey have to fight tables and cars and whatever, and they need to take the dragons to the place to activate the thing to make all this stop cuz it's spreading and even houses are coming to life and whatever, like it's getting worse, and it's hilarious and annoying and silly but really does need to be stopped cuz you can't live with things coming to life and chasing you. and like trees could come to life, and like the water forms into shapes and comes at them, etc etc, people's clothes, etc.... maybe these dragons are special cuz when they use their breath attacks/blow their fire on it/whatever, it turns the thing back to normal and it's not animated no more. whenever anyone else tries to kill the things, they have to just destroy them to pieces. only the special dragons can make stuff go back to normal instead of just destroying it. and as for the evil dragon, he breathes on stuff and makes it come to life, like opposite effect. he can be the final boss at the end.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:10 pm
Hmmmm. This is certainly very interesting. I like dragons very much. The only character I have that able to contact dragons is Nikiah. And in the story she's a "Dragonborn." Which means she is able to "shout" spells and control/defeat dragons. Which is something I can totally use. Also since I've been wanting to those Phoenix theme, I though maybe a fire dragon that's similar to one would be perfect. And of course I can have it that way. This brings on all kinds of new ideas for me. Like I think Clover should have like this little one bay perched on her shoulder. Awe.

Ok so there's lot to consider. Maybe we could do like half and half. Where they have to go on a mission, and some have dragons and some don't, but then they get this ridiculous boss/villain, the others obtain there's. And having some humor is great. Like the dragons can argue with them, and maybe they are the only ones who can hear their dragons inside their heads. OH! I just thought of like this pact thing. Where it's possible to obtain a dragon if you make a pact or
Deal. Like "I'll help you, but I want something in return." And you can decide what to give up, like voice, or eyes. It could be something personal bc then you could control the dragon and work together. And if you die so does the dragon and vice Versa.

And inanamant objects would be hilarious. Also amaze was mentioned too. How funny having everyone in a maze with objections trying to hurt them. Haha! I'll do some thinking and see what I can come up with. If I think of more I'll let you know n  

Nikiah29
Vice Captain

Notes

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces