Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:13 pm
User Image

Sabia`deimos was up, but certainly not raring to go. She moved like a sluggish cub that had one to many expectations riding on their shoulders and the attitude of a young adolescent swinging through those developing hormones.

"God damn it." She muttered to herself, bones creaking as she stood - her body had been adjusting for the inevitable, but she wasn't prepared to admit to anything just yet. Even if her goal had been satisfied, the actions of Phosphor had proven well. Especially considering she'd felt these feelings once before she knew what was happening - she was pregnant, still very early, but enough to drive her up the wall.

"I'm up."

She stated to no one in particular as she exited her den. Peering behind her mask she wondered why the sun had to be so bright today. It was entirely possible that everything made her grumpy today.

oo DeD

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:26 pm
"Well that's debatable."

Sigrun was a morning person. She liked watching the light spill over the landscape. Since joining the vikings, the lioness had found the sunrise near the coast rather fetching. So she had been up a while. There were plenty of places to explore, and plenty of places to soak up information. She had met and conversed with Zjarri, the female captain who had agreed to letting her join the merry band and had been since listening around for any information concerning the particular group of lions. Sigrun wasn't one to jump into something unprepared.

The information gathering had eventually led her here. She was sure she hadn't met the crimson lioness who emerged (the color and markings would have left an impression enough, let alone the adornments the lioness wore), but she had figured it best to introduce herself before they would have to spend any time together. That, and she was curious as to how much truth the rumors held.

Sigrun didn't speak again after her initial words. She wasn't an energetic or overly enthusiastic lioness. Her voice was a bit low, and the lioness only sat. Watched. Waited for a response.
Mysses Greenie

oo Ded

Lonely Phantom

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:15 pm
Golden eyes narrowed at the words spoken to her in a voice that she barely registered at first. Her eyes looked up to meet the source of the voice that had made itself known and she was greeted with a pale pelted lioness that was decorated with furs upon her shoulders. "What?" The word was posed as a question, but said more as a demand. Sabia was off of her game, having not noticed the female immediately upon leaving her den, but of course she already knew that.

"Who are you and what are you doing at this ungodly hour of the day?" The red lioness rolled her shoulders, naturally adjusting the pelt she wore and then yawned, largely. If she was to do the parenting thing again she'd have to get herself back on track - the last litter was born to blood shed and saw the capture of a god before their eyes. The honor that brought was incredible and she often still thought of those days, the days she had her beloved Crue by her side. Those days were gone though.

Dismissing those thoughts she raised a paw to investigate the bangles adorning her foreleg that seemed to have gotten tangled at some point and made quick work of correcting them while awaiting the answers from her company.

oo DeD

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:29 pm
"Well I heard you had quite the charming morning personality so I thought I'd come see for myself."

It was probably physically impossible for her voice to contain any more sarcasm. Sigrun watches the lioness adjust the adornments without moving, her face shifting from neutral to a touch amused. The white lioness stretches out her front legs and her tail twitched behind her. Settling her paws before her once more, Sigrun continued before the newly woken lioness could retort.

""My name is Sigrun. I met with your captain and she's agreed to take me into her band. I thought I'd come get the greetings out of the way before the next outing. Though, considering the maternal duties and whatnot I guess that might be a while."

The lioness was, of course, referencing Zjarri's children. Sigrun hadn't spent enough time around mothers to notice any signs of the pregnancy on Sabia. The newly joined lioness raised a brow, looking her company over before continuing. ""Though if I've come at a bad time, I could return later."

Mysses Greenie

oo Ded

Lonely Phantom

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:46 pm
Ha. A number of responses ran through her mind to remark on the pale lioness' sarcastic comment, but it seemed she just wasn't quick enough and that agitated her a touch more. That irritation began to increase as she watched the other begin to stretch and settle. "Ah Zjarri." That was all the answer she needed, heck she wouldn't have been surprised if the suggestion was made by the blue lioness herself to meet this way. "Welcome aboard then." This time it was her turn to be sarcastic.

"Sabia`deimos, though you probably were already aware." She stretched a touch more herself, allowing stiff bones to crack and relax before taking a seat, since it seemed her company wouldn't be leaving, even at the suggestion of her returning later - all it would lead to would be scolding by her Captain. What Zjarri lacked in size she made up for in commanding respect, to a degree, of course she was still relatively new to the job. "Zjarri`fol a small, but mighty lioness. Don't let motherhood fool you. I wouldn't be surprised if she found herself on another Viking in the next couple of days - especially considering it'd be the best sleep of her life now." The red lioness managed a small laugh.

"If you leave now it would mean we'd have to do this whole damn thing over again. Do you really want that?" She didn't await a response. "So you want to go on a Viking, hm?" Golden eyes finally took in the full of the pale lioness, Sigrun. She was impressive enough, Sabia supposed, but she didn't care much to think on the subject.

oo DeD

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:57 pm
If you leave now it would mean we'd have to do this whole damn thing over again. Oh, Sigrun liked this one.

The whispers of a smile played on her face and the white lioness once more considered the darker-pelted company. Her comments concerning Zjarri made a crease in the white lioness' brow. Sigrun had hoped the Captain would live up to her title, and the affirmation was pleasing. Now, she wondered as to if this new lioness lived up to the rumors that floated around…

"I do," the lioness replied briskly to the comment of the Viking. "I haven't been here long, but…" her voice trailed and her eyes narrowed a touch. "But the reputation of the Stormborn travels far."

That was one way to put it. To be honest, she hadn't heard much about the pride aside from her mother's details as to the 'strong and mighty' lion that was her father. Thinking of how her mother would become lost in her memory of the frankly abusive lion made Sigrun want to scoff.

"I believe I'll be of worth to your band. Believe myself capable to join your ranks. Only one way to find out, I suppose."

Mysses Greenie

oo Ded

Lonely Phantom

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:00 pm
"You do." The words weren't posed as a question, more so a mental note to the crimson lioness, as though she'd need to remind herself later. "Our reputation often does that." Her heart swelled at the thought of including herself amongst what she considered to be strong, rough around the edges, and notoriously violent group of lions. Still, Sabia was an independent lioness.

"You wouldn't consider proving yourself, would you?" Her golden eyes lit up with delight at the sudden thought of testing out this newest individual - what a treat! Since he pregnancy was still early she felt confident enough to deal with one little duel, why not? "I mean sure the Viking is one way, but there is always other opportunities, other chances to prove your worth." She smiled, it was a wicked grin.

"So how about it?" She said, the tone of her voice was more of a taunt than a true question.

oo Ded

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff